Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have decided once the RV happens I am going to buy a Harley and ship it to Europe to ride for 6 months. I have always thought this would be the ultimate way to see everything I want to see. So come on Iraq, if I am going to have 6 months of fairly sunny weather you need to hurry up and do your part with the RV.

• Upvote 3

I have decided once the RV happens I am going to buy a Harley and ship it to Europe to ride for 6 months. I have always thought this would be the ultimate way to see everything I want to see. So come on Iraq, if I am going to have 6 months of fairly sunny weather you need to hurry up and do your part with the RV.

Just buy it over there. When you get through just sell it back to the dealer. Go V-TWIN and o yea….RV

Hey count me in on that I was planning on going to Germany buying a new ride and doing all of Europe on a Harley .... B)

How long are you planning for Harry? This may sound silly but I actually was relieved today when I realized they are now making GPS for motorcycles. I am so directionally challenged I am lucky to find my way around the block.

I guess that all depends on how nice of a return on the RV .... I am in no rush in fact the whole no GPS might be better getting lost in the alps would be fun small towns lots of beer , works for me .... :PB)

I from the UK but live in Thailand and own a Yamaha R1.Harleys have quite a following over here but are not my cup of tea.Has for touring Europe I,m not sure a Harley would be my first

choice of bike.smile.gif.GPS systems have been available for bikes a number of years now.

I love all kinds of bikes ,rode crotch rockets, dirt bikes , now Harley's .I think its more of just a take your time cruise thing not really looking to go racing all over Europe,just like riding the big Harley cruisers ,kind of like riding a recliner on wheels comfortable ....as for the GPS thing I don't care where I go or how I get there that's the best way to get some where you have never been before .... "Its not the destination its the journey" B)

I'm ready and with ya man. Sounds to cool. This is the machine I will be buying.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/street-glide.html#/pnw

• Upvote 1

Yea I like the "Sedona Orange" version.......SWEEEEET.

Ya I would say that would be my choice as well or the gloss black ......Now I am getting excited this thing needs to RV yesterday I am ready to go !!!!! GO RV its time.... B) You have to go with us Bang...... ;)

Edited by harleyharryfl

I'm sure you already know what you want to see, which Countries etc. Just a li'l hint if I may. The friendliest People are way south and specifically in Spain. In my Country, Italy, People are generally friendly enough. Also Portugal has very friendly People. Obviously you'll encounter all the types in every Country, I know. But in the South the mentality is generally more friendly than in the North.

Besides, Spain has the longest beautiful weather since you said you plan to take a 6 month trip.. The south of Spain ( Andalucia) can have fantastic weather and temperature even in late Fall/Winter. Just try to avoid it ( Andalucia) in the mid of Summer, unless you love the heat.. It can get to 45 Celsiius or more. Sorry don't know how much that is in F...... It's damn hot, tho, trust me........

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure you already know what you want to see, which Countries etc. Just a li'l hint if I may. The friendliest People are way south and specifically in Spain. In my Country, Italy, People are generally friendly enough. Also Portugal has very friendly People. Obviously you'll encounter all the types in every Country, I know. But in the South the mentality is generally more friendly than in the North.

Besides, Spain has the longest beautiful weather since you said you plan to take a 6 month trip.. The south of Spain ( Andalucia) can have fantastic weather and temperature even in late Fall/Winter. Just try to avoid it ( Andalucia) in the mid of Summer, unless you love the heat.. It can get to 45 Celsiius or more. Sorry don't know how much that is in F...... It's damn hot, tho, trust me........

Spain is a definite I just watched a travel show on Spain and I really want to go there the place is beautiful and the people look very friendly and seems that they really like to have fun ......cant wait GO RV...... B)

Spain is a definite I just watched a travel show on Spain and I really want to go there the place is beautiful and the people look very friendly and seems that they really like to have fun ......cant wait GO RV...... B)

Fantastic, my Friend. Also, if you ( and Tropics) happen to pass through Trento, Italy or near , make sure to contact me. I'll be glad to show you around. My City is 1 hr North of Verona , the town of Romeo and Juliet.

Fantastic, my Friend. Also, if you ( and Tropics) happen to pass through Trento, Italy or near , make sure to contact me. I'll be glad to show you around. My City is 1 hr North of Verona , the town of Romeo and Juliet.

That sounds great ... look forward to it .. B)

• Upvote 1

i love thailand the land of smiles

Iv,e got a 98 Heritage Springer here in the UK, only 17,000Mls. on the clock and getting ready for the better weather, also got friends and relatives in South Spain, know it quite well, BUT I think we might need to get BUSHMAN a GPS to get to Thailand from Europe,

• Upvote 1