Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With so many people waiting for the R/V why do I see so many nasty uncalled for remarks and so much negativity?

If we all turned our negativity into positive energy and stopped being such naysayers and asses maybe we could form a closer fraternity and send lots

of positive energy in the direction of the dinar R/V ing.

When you backbite, someone always bleeds. So my question to those guilty of this – how much crap do you have to lay on others to make yourself feel better.

Never a negative word from Adam, his energy is always positive. So if we are to follow Adam on this journey let’s see if we can learn a little from him

and become positive people too.

Negativity stops growth and good things from occurring. Live and let live, love and let love.

Positive energy attracts positive energy; negative energy is destructive and attracts crap.

Sometimes a person has to think not about their behavior, but the purpose of their behavior

What do you want to attract?

Myself, I want positive energy channeled toward the R/V occurring. Don’t you?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

There are about 9M Dinar holders apparently in the US . Let alone all the other 1,000's worldwide... Don't you think they subconsciously emanate a lot of energy toward the RV already?

I do respect your opinion but personally I don't believe this has anything to do with the IQD RV'ing.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i think i can , i think i can, i think i can, i think i can ......... nanananananananananananana nanananananana .... i feel better already ;)

i get tired of all the negative people in her also, everyone need to take a deep breathe and relax when posting B)

I do believe a RV will happen or else I wouldn't be here nor I'd have been holding Dinars for 7 years now. I simply stated I do not believe "positve thinking" is going to affect the RV in any way , shape or form. As simple as that. Hopefully that's not a federal charge yet.

Edited by umbertino

There are about 9M Dinar holders apparently in the US . Let alone all the other 1,000's worldwide... Don't you think they subconsciously emanate a lot of energy toward the RV already?

I do respect your opinion but personally I don't believe this has anything to do with the IQD RV'ing.

To help you understand the power of intention:

Most people got into this investment out of fear or insecurity and thats why all the frustration with it. If they were truly at peace with it and themselves this "rollercoaster" would be much more fun than scary.

With your post it is very apparent of your view of this investment: hopeful and at the same time scared you made a mistake, as are alot of people here. If you are "sending" a mixed signal then you get mixed results. i'll be here to help cheer you/us on! Stop by Gman's post of "free hugs" and try not to take this seriously at all. :)

To help you understand the power of intention:

Most people got into this investment out of fear or insecurity and thats why all the frustration with it. If they were truly at peace with it and themselves this "rollercoaster" would be much more fun than scary.

With your post it is very apparent of your view of this investment: hopeful and at the same time scared you made a mistake, as are alot of people here. If you are "sending" a mixed signal then you get mixed results. i'll be here to help cheer you/us on! Stop by Gman's post of "free hugs" and try not to take this seriously at all. :)

I'm not insecure about it. Just relaxed. ...Not pessimistic,not hyped, not too concerned to the point of losing sleep over it...... 'course I want it to happen but do not get compulsive about it.....That would be senseless imo .......I hope it'll happen reasonably soon.....Bottom line.....There's absolutely NOTHING I can do about it. Hopefully I have expressed myself clearly enough and will be understood correctly..

Edited by umbertino

I needed a break from all of this so yesterday I went and saw RANGO. In the movie it says, "in desperate times people need something to believe in. Everybody needs something to have hope in."

Every week in the town called "Dirt", the residents line up on Wednesday at noon to get some water from a huge spiket. It only came on the day at that time. UNTIL one day nothing came out. It seems that we all line up with our containers to catch a drop of water. Some line up every day, others seem to get into the weekend line, everyday hoping that this will be the day they receive something.

Greed and corruption from a few has robbed them of their present and future. However it all gets straigthened out and what was once dry, barren and disperate, becomes abundant, fruitful and bright.

Get in the line because things are being corrected and stay in hope, confident favorable expectation, the water is soon to flow.

Ah, go ahead and take a break and take the family to the movies. I guess this makes me a pumper. I'm caught.