Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 01_29_10

inheritance

Good evening Family,

Tonight we have a prayer from our Brother XJCHASER. Please enjoy!

Father I am on my knees as I humbly come to you in prayer. Lord you are the Alpha the Omega, the most exalted on high, God you are number 1 in our lives for without you there is nothing. Lord I love you with every cell in this body that you created, I am called to worship you, to you all the glory goes nothing else deserves this or will ever get this from me.

Thank you Father for everything, the good the bad the happy the sad, my life is complete because of this.

Father I know that I am forgiven for my sins, and it saddens me when I don't do better. But once again thank you for you unending forgiveness, Thank you for your son who died for me, we are washed in the blood of Jesus our slate is clean. Thank you that your son rose from the grave insuring us that we have everlasting life through Jesus our Lord and saviour. Thank you for this amazing gift.

Father we are your children your witnesses you soldiers, We have been called to share you with the rest of the world. Lead us, light our paths direct me place me where I need to be for your purpose. Let me listen to your direction and plainly see what it is you want me to do. Lord strengthen me to do your will with no second guessing, to boldly go forth on whatever mission you choose for me knowing it is of your will and it is perfectly planned for me. God let us all shine like beacons for everyone to see your goodness in us, glorifying you our almighty God.

Lord we ask to be healed and comforted by your power, what ever our need, be it mentally, physically or spiritually, We ask to be filled to the brim with the Holy Spirit the healing power of you God. We pray expectantly with total faith that we are healed directly by you, or by you as you use one of you children for your purpose. We accept this healing in whatever form it comes and we thank you God knowing it is from you.

God you have blessd me with a beautiful family that I so love and am so proud of, My awesome wife of 30 years. Our three gorgeous daughters what a blessing they are. Father I come to you in total gratiude for all these wonderful blessing. We live in the best country in the world we are free to worship and live our lives where and how we want to. We have plenty to eat places to live we are very well taken care of. You know my financial situation my physical condition. Father I am asking for this blessing of the RI of the Iraqi Dinar to come forward quickly. Father I ask for this to be a relief to me and my burdens, but also for the rest of the world that appears to be nearing total collapse as we know it. Father I pray that this blessing happens now in our form of time, this is prayed for the Iraqi people many that have never known a life that is not torn apart by war. A life that is lived in total lack of just the basic necessities, a life without hope for a future for their families. God give this to them now, loose this miracle allow them to have everything they deserve.

Father I pray for my country along with all our leaders, I pray for the world and the leaders that make decisions that effect us all. I pray that they would come to conclusions and make policies that benefit us all. That they would work together to find balance and peace, watch over them and influence them to do the right things. Father I pray the the world would come to know you and live a life that is pleasing to you, all the Glory goes to you our Lord of all creation and God of everything that is good. I ask that you rain your unconditional love, limitless blessings and your never ending mercy and grace on us all.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, the most precious name the world has ever known....amen

Today is the first day of our new time frame where we have projected a 95% chance of the RI announcement. When our team agreed on this date

Below is an article that comes from FORBES . If You take the time to look at the amazing potential that Iraq has in the production of oil ………….. It’s simply staggering! I believe it was yesterday that the Russian oil company finally signed their contacts for Iraq oil. The Russians are skeptical on anything and everything. It was expected to see then wait till the last second to sign. To see them FINALLY sign tells me ……………..They know something. Patters ………….. Tell much. This is a GREAT article………….Please enjoy.

The World's Biggest Oil Reserves

by Christopher Helman

Chances are your energy needs are going to flow from one of these fields in the future.

Monday, January 25, 2010provided by

This month Iraq will finalize contracts with the likes of ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell and BP to develop some of its biggest oil fields. These giants are among the world's last remaining pockets of so-called "easy oil." They don't require ultra deep drilling or innovative production techniques, just the application of Big Oil know-how. No wonder the oil companies agreed to develop Iraq's fields without even getting an ownership stake in the fields and collecting as little as $1.15 per barrel recovered.

Given the size of Iraq's undeveloped giants there are no technical reasons why within 10 years the country can't supplant both Iran and Russia to become the world's No. 2 oil producer after Saudi Arabia. No wonder Iraq holds three of the top 10 fields of the future.

The world gets its daily ration of 85 million barrels of oil from more than 4,000 fields. Most of these are small, less than 20,000 barrels per day. Giants, producing more than 100,000 bpd, account for just 3%. Then there's the mega-fields that gush out 1 million bpd. These are the most important sources of energy in the world--fields worth fighting over. In figuring the top 10 fields of the future, we're not interested in most of the giants of yesteryear, and not necessarily even the giants of today. Just the giants of tomorrow--those fields that might not even be producing yet, but will likely be doing better than 1 million bpd a decade from now.

The once and future king of the world's oil fields, Ghawar, in Saudi Arabia, ranks first on our list. It is thought to have had more than 100 billion barrels of recoverable oil in place. At 160 miles long and 16 miles wide it confounds even the most experienced geologists. With something on the order of 60 billion produced over the past 60 years, you'd be excused for thinking that Ghawar was sliding into its twilight years. Yet the Saudis insist that Ghawar is still going strong, producing 4.5 million bpd from six main producing areas with the ability to do 5 million bpd if called upon.

The secret to Ghawar's longevity is water injection. Starting in the 1960s Saudi Aramco began injecting water underneath the oil around the outer borders of the field. Today the water flood is up to millions of barrels a day, with the oil floating up to the top of the reservoir on sea of water. In conversations with Forbes in 2008 Aramco executives insisted that by continuing to treat Ghawar with kid gloves they'll be able to coax 4 million bpd out of her for many years to come.

Coming in second is West Qurna, in Iraq, home to an expected 21 billion barrels of oil. This month a joint venture between ExxonMobil (XOM) and Royal Dutch Shell (RDSA) was awarded the contract to develop the 9 billion barrel first phase of the West Qurna oil field. They will aim to raise output from 300,000 bpd to 2.3 million bpd. It's tough to make the case that the two biggest oil companies from the countries that invaded Iraq in 2003 are getting a sweetheart deal. The contract calls for the government of Iraq to retain ownership of the field and the oil. Exxon and Shell, as contractors, are to be paid just $1.90 for each a barrel they produce.

Third is Majnoon, also in Iraq. At 13 billion barrels, these massive reserves are in a relatively small area near the Euphrates River in southern Iraq. The field's abundance was so mind-boggling that it was named Majnoon, Arabic for "crazy." This easy oil hasn't been developed in part because of its location so close to the Iranian border. In the 1980s, during the Iran-Iraq war, managers reportedly buried the wells, concerned that they might be targeted by Iranian forces. The field produces just 50,000 bpd now, but has the potential to do 1.8 million bpd.

The Rumaila field in Iraq, with 17 billion barrels, is the fourth-largest field. In November, British giant BP (BP) and China National Petroleum Corp. won the first oil contract of the post-Saddam era to redevelop Rumaila. Located on the border with Kuwait, the field is already producing 1 million bpd, half of Iraq's total production. The partners intend to spend some $15 billion to treble that to 2.85 million bpd. That output would be enough to put Rumaila in second place worldwide after Saudi Arabia's Ghawar.

So what won't you see on this list? Mexico's Cantarell is nowhere to be seen. It used to be the second-biggest producer in the world, giving more than 2 million bpd; it's now in terminal decline, slipping below 400,000 bpd. Likewise Russia's Samotlor. It was the monster field of the Soviet Union, with production peaking at 3.5 million bpd in the 1970s. Today it's doing more like 350,000 bpd. No respect for China's biggest field Daging either; it still produces roughly 800,000 bpd but is in serious decline.

As for Canada's heralded oil sands region--sure it's a massive resource, but easy oil it ain't. Oil sands require monstrous amounts of water and natural gas to recover and process. A barrel of oil sands oil costs roughly 20 times more to produce than one from Iraq. And environmentalists think it's dirty.

Lots of oil provinces didn't quite make the cut. West Africa could see the biggest growth of all across Nigeria, Angola and Ghana--but so far no individual fields look big enough on their own. Same for Siberia, which has most of Russia's production, but from mature fields.

Saudi Arabia could have been better represented. Its 750,000 bpd Shaybah field was a runner-up. Iraq too. The government didn't receive any bids to redevelop the 8 billion barrel East Baghdad field because much of it lies under residential neighborhoods. And Kirkuk, in northern Iraq, has something like 8 billion barrels remaining, but it was damaged by overproduction in the latter years of Saddam's rule and won't likely regain its peak of 700,000 bpd. But it could.

In Depth: The Top Oil Fields of the Future

1. Ghawar. Saudi Arabia. 30 Billion Barrels.

The once and future king. Ghawar is thought to have had more than 100 billion barrels of recoverable oil in place. At 160 miles long and 16 miles wide it boggles the mind of even the most experienced geologists. With something on the order of 60 billion produced over the past 60 years, you'd be excused for thinking that Ghawar was sliding into its twilight years. Yet the Saudis insist that Ghawar is still going strong, producing 4.5 million bpd from six main producing areas with the ability to do 5 million bpd if called upon.

2. West Qurna. Iraq. 21 Billion Barrels.

This month a joint venture between ExxonMobil and Royal Dutch Shell were awarded the contract to develop the 9 billion barrel first phase of the West Qurna oil field. They will aim to raise output from 300,000 bpd to 2.3 million bpd. It's tough to make the case that the two biggest oil companies from the countries that invaded Iraq in 2003 are getting a sweetheart deal. The contract calls for the government of Iraq to retain ownership of the field and the oil.

3. Majnoon. Iraq. 13 Billion Barrels

Massive reserves in a relatively small area near the Euphrates River in southern Iraq, the field's abundance was so mind-boggling that it was named Majnoon, Arabic for "crazy." This easy oil hasn't been developed in part because of its location so close to the Iranian border. In the 1980s, during the Iran-Iraq war, managers reportedly buried the wells, concerned that they might be targeted by Iranian forces. The field produces just 50,000 bpd now but has the potential to do 1.8 million bpd.

4. Rumaila. Iraq. 17 Billion Barrels.

In November, British giant BP and China National Petroleum won the first oil contract of the post-Saddam era to redevelop Rumaila. Located on the border with Kuwait, the field is already producing 1 million bpd, half of Iraq's total production. The partners intend to spend some $15 billion to treble that to 2.85 million bpd. That output would be enough to put Rumaila in second-place worldwide after Saudi Arabia's Ghawar.

5. Khuzestan. Iran. 100 Billion Barrels?

Not just a field, Khuzestan is the province where 90% of Iran's oil is produced. It borders Iraq and is home to the Ahwaz field, thought to produce 300,000 bpd, and the Yadavaran field, which is being developed by China's Sinopec under a $70 billion deal made in 2004. Last year in the province Iran trumpeted the discovery of an 8 billion barrel field called Soussangerd. Iraq's Majnoon field is thought to extend over the border into Khuzestan territory

Our contacts from Iraq have told us this morning that the people in Iraq are extremely angry. The bombing of the three hotels a few days ago started the unrest. Of course it was in protest of the execution of Chemical Ali. They are not pleased about the black list nor the delays in the RI announcement. IMO…….this erosion of moral can be dangerous. So many countries especially KU have been given everything to please them ………….Why not the Iraq’s ………… NOW! Let’s pray their frustrations do not spill into unwanted areas.

Sorry I took so long with this post …………Work has the advantage on us. Once again we lay to rest the intel on…………… Elections. I do not wish to be a CARD and mock anything………….Would be the SMART thing to do ………….Would you not agree Family? I will try to answer your questions tonight. Please enjoy the fellowship and accept my Christian love and Alohas.

KTF,

Frank

justintime "held accountable" are you kidding me? Held accountable for what, he doesn't owe you anything, he is just relaying what he is hearing and if you haven't figured it out yet these are rumor sites not factual sites. If you want facts then read the news because those are the only facts you will find. Held accountable hahaha.

justintime "held accountable" are you kidding me? Held accountable for what, he doesn't owe you anything, he is just relaying what he is hearing and if you haven't figured it out yet these are rumor sites not factual sites. If you want facts then read the news because those are the only facts you will find. Held accountable hahaha.

Respectfully. If you believe the news... really the news. Then I have some great property to sell ya. Great view. Mountain vista... Please do not believe what is in the "news". Look within for the truth.

ok.. well. he also said something was to happen today... or friday.... no news came of this between the date and rate... just the old info of by the 7-8th.... the rate was supposedly put in the banks..... we know nothing... but we have a long prayer. YIPPIE ... hopefully thatll do something because i need this money from dinar lol. it seems like it keeps getting pushed another week at a time and im getting so nervous to the point of the 8th and nothing happens... then theres talk for a few weeks from then somehow. I believe frank is the real deal and has the wisdom in this situation that we do not but im honestly getting tired of tunnels without a light at the end, just another turn... I wish we had a forum here with only FACTS that we can stick to and no bs. im not trying to be demeaning or negative towards frank cuz i have a lot of respect for this man but i would like to have ONE solid piece of evidence or fact, can you blame me.

ok.. well. he also said something was to happen today... or friday.... no news came of this between the date and rate... just the old info of by the 7-8th.... the rate was supposedly put in the banks..... we know nothing... but we have a long prayer. YIPPIE ... hopefully thatll do something because i need this money from dinar lol. it seems like it keeps getting pushed another week at a time and im getting so nervous to the point of the 8th and nothing happens... then theres talk for a few weeks from then somehow. I believe frank is the real deal and has the wisdom in this situation that we do not but im honestly getting tired of tunnels without a light at the end, just another turn... I wish we had a forum here with only FACTS that we can stick to and no bs. im not trying to be demeaning or negative towards frank cuz i have a lot of respect for this man but i would like to have ONE solid piece of evidence or fact, can you blame me.

Forget the light in the tunnel miami you need a light to see frank for what he is.........A FRAUD. His predictions have a 100% failure rate. Stop being naive about this huckster

Oh, and frank, the phrase "should be suffice" should be "should be sufficient". Remove the word "be" and then you can say " should suffice". Illiterate liar. :bow:

I believe what Frank is saying, is with the smart cards, there is no need to have lower denominations of the dinar PRIOR to the RV, that all is in place for the RV and we are simply ..... waiting

Which is a ridiculous theory. 99% of Iraqis conduct local business on a cash basis. If the exchange rate was adjusted to the point where local merchants adjusted their prices then lower denoms would be needed. If they didn't have the lower denoms in place because the GOI was relying on smart cards to be used instead then the local economy would go into upheaval.

a) I completely agree lower denominations are needed unquestionably

B) Just saying what I interpreted the statement to alude to, not needing the lower denoms "before" the RV.

Certainly not that I agree, just what I "think" he is trying to say.

95% by feb 8th = date

??? = rate

that is all that counts. if FEB 9 comes with no rv..... he should be held accountable - IMO[/quote

If you have been paying attintion no ones intel has been right, the intel says they are going right and then Iraq goes left

its not like hes coming on here saying I got my sisters exboyfrinds exwife works for a bank somewhere. take it with a grain of salt. dont by more dinar then you can afford!!

a) I completely agree lower denominations are needed unquestionably

B) Just saying what I interpreted the statement to alude to, not needing the lower denoms "before" the RV.

Certainly not that I agree, just what I "think" he is trying to say.

I understood it wasn't your theory jaq :wave:. It's from the mentally challenged cult leader.