Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rainman post from pd

Dr. Bobby

A friend of mine who works for FL State told me that his boss, who is a proffesor who knows many high up gov official. overheard a conversation about how there are so many people in florida who have Dinar and how that will screw up development plans for gulf cost. He says they are wanting to stop banks from trading back dinar and to make it an illegal investment. I told him I don't think there is any way they can do this but he seems sure that this is going to be done.

Edited by Dr. Bobby
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

listen a world recognized currency can be cashed in any where ... that's like saying that we don't like Canadians so we wont change their money here or the damn Brits cant drive when they come see Mickey Mouse so we aren't going to exchange their money when they get here .... Think about it ....I don't know where you come from but this is The USA it don't work like that here..... GO RV.. AND IF THEY WONT LET ME CASH IN HERE I WILL DRIVE TO GEORGA !!!! And if they say its illegal for me to have it ..I think they would have about as much luck taking my guns away from me............. :angry:B)

• Upvote 1

Assuming the post from FL was factual, it tracks with the one where our fellow investor was fired from his bank job because the bank manager believed Iraq supports terrorism. The level of ignorance among government and corporate officers in this country stuns me. Let's hope Floridians can somehow show people like that the door. It's inexcusable!

A friend of mine who works for FL State told me that his boss, who is a proffesor who knows many high up gov official. overheard a conversation about how there are so many people in florida who have Dinar and how that will screw up development plans for gulf cost. He says they are wanting to stop banks from trading back dinar and to make it an illegal investment. I told him I don't think there is any way they can do this but he seems sure that this is going to be done.

Dr. Bobby: Does that EVEN pass the common sense test? NO! So why even post something as ignorant? Yes, that was an ignorant post!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1