Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Chapter 7 IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BIG 5 WILL MAKE MONEY OFF IRAQ

kennyw

Captain Terry has been saying this for months and months and months that Ch.7 is one of the keys .... funny how no one's "confidential, secret, high level" contacts thought this may be holding up the RV. Great post! Let's hope this is another item to check off the "things to do before we RV list"!

Captain Terry has been saying this for months and months and months that Ch.7 is one of the keys .... funny how no one's "confidential, secret, high level" contacts thought this may be holding up the RV. Great post! Let's hope this is another item to check off the "things to do before we RV list"!

Captainjack, remember how we've been told on this site and I've heard it mutilple times on medic's site, " not to micro manage " things - well what would this kind of tell people, how these so called big timers that they think they are, are guilty of doing just that, micro managing. Once again they know no more than the man in the moon, they sit there and blow smoke up every ones back side, and as we can see their great info and Intel have us no closer to an comfirmed RV then just what it is, It will happen when it happens, as any one else I hope it hits any time now !

Don't get too excited...until Kuwait says YES to this I doubt they will get out. They lobby often to the UN to keep them in this dispite what you read and hear. I think we will not see a RV until out from this, but once out, it could be within a day or so we see a RV. Keeping my fingers crossed.

wigo: the actual letter is available on the net. If necessary I will go get it and post it. In summary it discusses the fact that Iraq has complied on all restrictions regarding WMD and no nukes. The letter does not mention anything about Kuwait's concerns, however.

dnmoy64: It is not clear that the RV must precede the release from Ch 7; it could or could not; there are arguments on both sides. I will post a chapter on Ch 7 shortly that will bring all forum members up to date.

jwb: The release was a press release from the UN; not a release from Ch 7.

Steve

you are very so correct, this has been discussed for the past year atleast, and before everybody gets so excited here, you need to re-read what was said, they are just talking and passing memo's. but atleast its good deeds in the right direction and they have made thier way to the right parliar of UNSC politic's. but, we still have a high road to travel to get this done thru this norrow road traveled. Iraq has always been known to post premo info befor they actually have a deal as to hopefully put presure on those that they are in talks with. silly but effected measure at times. And kawait is nolonger a problem, they have other major concerns with the furture of Iraq and have already forgiven their debt and are very eager to see Iraq join the WTO and revalue their currency and take their place on the thrown of the Arabs United Kingdom... the word is out after all the Oil contracts were signed and Dubai fall apart at the seems...IMO...blue

If memory services me correctly, many people have been calling for chapter7 to be removed from Iraq with no action in return. So seeing is believing it, which means, I won't believe it until I see it. JMO (just my opinion)
you are very so correct, this has been discussed for the past year at least, and before everybody gets so excited here, you need to re-read what was said, they are just talking and passing memo's. but at least its good deeds in the right direction and they have made their way to the right parlor of UNSC politic's. but, we still have a high road to travel to get this done thru this narrow road traveled. Iraq has always been known to post premo info before they actually have a deal as to hopefully put pressure on those that they are in talks with. silly but effected measure at times. And Kuwait is no longer a problem, they have other major concerns with the future of Iraq and have already forgiven their debt and are very eager to see Iraq join the WTO and revalue their currency and take their place on the thrown of the Arabs United Kingdom... the word is out after all the Oil contracts were signed and Dubai fall apart at the seems...IMO...blue

(PS) tried to use the spell check before posting but it failed me, so i was compelled to repost with my corrected spelling for you spell freaks.