Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOPsided

The Eagle

I must've missed this information...do you have the article still? I really would like to read it.

My thoughts on this whole investment....honestly...24 Trillion dinar x $3 USD = $72 Trillion USD...

Lets do some math here people...

USA (as of Oct. 09) M2 supply: $ 8.36 Trillion USD

UK (as of 2007) M0 supply: 1.5 Trillion Pounds == 2.41 Trillion USD

Euro (as of Sept. 09) M1 supply: $ 3.5 Trillion Euros == 4.935 Trillion USD

Now, do you honestly think that Iraq, even with all of its oil, a country of only about 20 million people, will actually RV at the often touted $3+ rate??? that would make their entire currency base be worth more than nearly the entire set of major Western Currencies combined TIMES 4.58 !!!! That will not happen. I don't understand why people just take some "guru's" word for it on the internet without wanting some hard math to back it up...

yea i mean it does sound a little crazy but i never imagined our country to be trillions of dollars in debt did you? what i am trying to say is that anything is possible nowdays in this world good or bad have faith and be patient who knows you might be surprised with Iraq.

yea i mean it does sound a little crazy but i never imagined our country to be trillions of dollars in debt did you? what i am trying to say is that anything is possible nowdays in this world good or bad have faith and be patient who knows you might be surprised with Iraq.

Well, it's not like we started off with insane debt though...we got there over time....we're currently at 14 trillion...but let us not forget...we HAVE infrastructure, we HAVE educated people, we HAVE industry....the list goes on and on and on...

Iraq has a bunch of oil and gas, and until its all out of the ground, it's only speculation as to how much its worth...

I mean seriously, do you honestly think it makes ANY sense for a country to start off with 72 TRILLION USD of DEBT!!!

If oil is what they'll need to grow their economy and build up their country, why would they basically exchange it all back to us for friggin' dinar that the Treasury dept would have, literally a crap ton of to be exact, for oil with the petro dollar?? Believe me, I def. see a LOP happening if this thing is going to RV anywhere over even 10 cents. They're not going to be giving away their entire future to us, because we purchased their currency...300+% ROI...pretty damn good if you ask me..

I must've missed this information...do you have the article still? I really would like to read it.

My thoughts on this whole investment....honestly...24 Trillion dinar x $3 USD = $72 Trillion USD...

Lets do some math here people...

USA (as of Oct. 09) M2 supply: $ 8.36 Trillion USD

UK (as of 2007) M0 supply: 1.5 Trillion Pounds == 2.41 Trillion USD

Euro (as of Sept. 09) M1 supply: $ 3.5 Trillion Euros == 4.935 Trillion USD

Now, do you honestly think that Iraq, even with all of its oil, a country of only about 20 million people, will actually RV at the often touted $3+ rate??? that would make their entire currency base be worth more than nearly the entire set of major Western Currencies combined TIMES 4.58 !!!! That will not happen. I don't understand why people just take some "guru's" word for it on the internet without wanting some hard math to back it up...

There is the link.....just scroll down to currency outside of the bank......24 trillion.......and you are dead on with your thinking things just cant happen the way people think its goin to with a crazy number of bills in circulation....but be careful, people will think your negative or something just cause they dont wanna face the music and see the reality of things......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is the link.....just scroll down to currency outside of the bank......24 trillion.......and you are dead on with your thinking things just cant happen the way people think its goin to with a crazy number of bills in circulation....but be careful, people will think your negative or something just cause they dont wanna face the music and see the reality of things......

Thanks a ton for that...I've been in the dinar since about 2004, and never was really expecting to strike it wealthy with it. I always considered it more of an interesting gamble with a lot of dynamics involved, and that I only invested what I'm willing to lose. I think it still floors me that people act all pissed even if there's a LOP with a $3+ rate...I mean c'mon, with the amount of money people have lost in investing in the past 2 years, a 300+% return is freaking amazing. It'll pay off a few outstanding student loan debts that I have and give me a clean slate to work with...which I'm more than happy with.

I say let them consider the basic math I've laid out....to me that's like saying you don't believe in multiplication. And regardless of w/e the bible says about Babylon, etc., the reality is that sheer basic economics are in play here. Iraq can't even come close to moving beyond their current state of crap without getting a ton of stuff done, and it'll probably take even another decade...hell it took the USA a lot longer than just an instant change in 1776 with the DOI. History repeats itself, for a reason, don't forget that. It took 10 years to get Iraq to this point, and it'll take another 5-10 years just to get their infrastructure up to snuff....I read today their main dam needs to be repaired and/or replaced...well guess what, the Hoover dam took about 5 years to build...and that's without people trying to blow the damn thing up.

They've come along way, but still have a long way to go...

Most likely....they knew they wouldnt be able to suffice with such a low purchasing power but you have to start somewhere......MANY countries go through the same thing.....there really isent much of a choice in the matter.....the US prints bills all the time knowing they will be replaced....no different here.....

TRUE except that the US introduced it and set it all up and even used our security forces to make sure it was in place.

So the same question stands... Why did the USA help introduce this only 6-7 years ago?

Your reality isnt mine. I believe I have a firm grip on this... My view is that not one of us knows and all these theories are just that. THEORIES. Also to say that anyone knows how much is in circulation and what is in the USA and what is in banks is again THEORY. This is begining to get like politics and religion... Everyone knows best... For egos sake I hope one of you is right. lol

I am actually excited to see who is right. Those who believe it will be a low RV might be best to follow so no one is let down... Who knows...?

I am not a guru...

:blink:

Thanks a ton for that...I've been in the dinar since about 2004, and never was really expecting to strike it wealthy with it. I always considered it more of an interesting gamble with a lot of dynamics involved, and that I only invested what I'm willing to lose. I think it still floors me that people act all pissed even if there's a LOP with a $3+ rate...I mean c'mon, with the amount of money people have lost in investing in the past 2 years, a 300+% return is freaking amazing. It'll pay off a few outstanding student loan debts that I have and give me a clean slate to work with...which I'm more than happy with.

I say let them consider the basic math I've laid out....to me that's like saying you don't believe in multiplication. And regardless of w/e the bible says about Babylon, etc., the reality is that sheer basic economics are in play here. Iraq can't even come close to moving beyond their current state of crap without getting a ton of stuff done, and it'll probably take even another decade...hell it took the USA a lot longer than just an instant change in 1776 with the DOI. History repeats itself, for a reason, don't forget that. It took 10 years to get Iraq to this point, and it'll take another 5-10 years just to get their infrastructure up to snuff....I read today their main dam needs to be repaired and/or replaced...well guess what, the Hoover dam took about 5 years to build...and that's without people trying to blow the damn thing up.

They've come along way, but still have a long way to go...

There is a long way to go and there is a lot that has been done.

There is a lot invoilved and there is a lot at stake for doing this right. ALSO if you think the US isnt involved WAIT I mean entrenched in this ( I believe you;d be a fool to not see it).

Everyone has their spin on the math involved and they dont consider the equal trade after an RV. There is a lot to read on many sites. I find few who seem to have a real educated grip on this (IN MY VIEW) on this site...

The solid speculations I have read seem to point to a nice RV w out a LOP. They simply made more sense to me when explained... Yet as I keep saying it is interesting to read all the suppositions here but few seem valid in terms of the impact for IRAQ.

We will all be surprised I believe and in a good way.

Be well...

Stepping back from all the confusion for a minute, and accepting the fact that some sort of RV or RI will be occurring real soon, we are faced with two possibilities - LOP or NO LOP. We've all heard RATES bantered around for two years. These range from 30 cents to $5.20 per Dinar. Applying the principal of Occam's Razor (the most obvious and simple solution is the correct solution) here are the possibilities:

1. NO LOP: With 27 Trillion Dinars in print (10 Trillion+ in circulation), any RATE over $1 per Dinar is highly unlikely. At $1 Iraq's currency would have a value of $27 Trillion (twice the US GNP!). Its' far more likely that any NO LOP RATE will be between $0.20 and $0.35 per Dinar making the Iraqi treasury valued at a more reasonable $8 Trillion. A 30 cent RATE would mean that every million Dinars is valued at $300,000 - a 3,530% gain on our investment.

2. LOP: There can not be a LOP without a simultaneous RV or RI. Neither is good for us. Consider a LOP and a whopping $5.20 rate. What does that mean? If you have 1 million Dinars the LOP converts that to 1 thousand, and the rate values that at $5,200. Wow! A whopping 433% gain on our investment. LOL!!!

3. LOP and NO RV: God nave mercy. That would set a managed rate of 85 cents on your 1,000 Dinars - no gain, much pain.

Taking all the emotion out of this and looking at this as another challenge to be solved (by the Bank of Iraq), I would lean towards a 50 cent RV without a LOP. As soon as all the triple zero's are returned to the treasury and destroyed we'll see the value of the Dinar rise rapidly. Remember, the Dollar is no longer (and really has never been) the world's standard currency. CRUDE OIL is the standard currency, and the Dollar just happens to be the currency to purchase CRUDE OIL. That is changing as we speak. Just last month, Russia made a deal to supply China with all the oil and gas they need and the Dollar is not involved in the transaction. This is major and a first! Clearly, holding Iraqi Dinars is a smart move. The dollar is about to implode in months (better be in to silver or gold asap) and the IRQ is headed for the moon. GO RV.....

The CBI Governor Shabibi said that there would be no LOP. This is my take. This is official Iraqi Money, traded, circulated and being used. They CANNOT by LAW just drop zero's off the Dinar that you or I have that reads 25,000.00. CANNOT DO IT. They can however collect enough in foreign reserves scrap the Dinar monetary system and come out with a new form of money which would render our Dinars useless. That would SUCK! But seriously this is legal international currency being used today to pay contractors and for now the labor force. Do not worry about Iraq they have the reserves and wealth to back a full blown RV. Stay the course and this will all come to an end soon and in our favor. REALLY IT WILL. Peace.

• Upvote 3

Bang I am dead on along side of you in agreement.

I am not saying many are definitively wrong, but from a logistical and logical sense they seem off.

I do not see how they can afford to LOP or RV low. I will be shocked if it LOP's or RV below 1.00 USD.

It remains to be seen and I hope I can high five many here with good news for us all.

If this RV's as I think it will, I hope those with big money to accomidate their big ego's ( :P ) help those less fortunate.

Bang I am dead on along side of you in agreement.

I am not saying many are definitively wrong, but from a logistical and logical sense they seem off.

I do not see how they can afford to LOP or RV low. I will be shocked if it LOP's or RV below 1.00 USD.

It remains to be seen and I hope I can high five many here with good news for us all.

If this RV's as I think it will, I hope those with big money to accomidate their big ego's ( :P ) help those less fortunate.

I say $3.00 or more, minimum of $3.00. If not they go bust and they also loose their A$$ on oil profits. Peace.

I say $3.00 or more, minimum of $3.00. If not they go bust and they also loose their A$$ on oil profits. Peace.

WOW someone who understands this. UNREAL! I have been told 3.50 and up. Maybe, it will come out a little lower and climb like it did in Kuwait and then settle down within a week or two. We will see.... Other wise,

I fully believe you are correct. In fact I am almost afraid to state the reality of this doing well because so many seem to feel it wont do this well.

After this thing goes through I will buy you a cold one brother.

WOW someone who understands this. UNREAL! I have been told 3.50 and up. Maybe, it will come out a little lower and climb like it did in Kuwait and then settle down within a week or two. We will see.... Other wise,

I fully believe you are correct. In fact I am almost afraid to state the reality of this doing well because so many seem to feel it wont do this well.

After this thing goes through I will buy you a cold one brother.

Your ON! I like Bud Light Bottles with frost on them.

Your reality isnt mine. I believe I have a firm grip on this... My view is that not one of us knows and all these theories are just that. THEORIES. Also to say that anyone knows how much is in circulation and what is in the USA and what is in banks is again THEORY. This is begining to get like politics and religion... Everyone knows best... For egos sake I hope one of you is right. lol

I am actually excited to see who is right. Those who believe it will be a low RV might be best to follow so no one is let down... Who knows...?

What keepm provided wasn't a theory. It was a CBI document, and as he stated transparency is a requirement with these documents. He provided you with facts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What keepm provided wasn't a theory. It was a CBI document, and as he stated transparency is a requirement with these documents. He provided you with facts.

All i want is your love child mr. rich that is all i ask out of this investment. :) j/k but yes i agree with you it is a cbi doc. that keep provided. Facts is what i like to hear.

Although the value of the dinar appreciated following the introduction of the new banknotes from 4,000 dinars per U.S. dollar, at the time of their introduction, to a high of 980 dinars per dollar, it is now held at a "program" exchange rate, as specified by the International Monetary Fund of 1170 dinars per US dollar at the Central Bank of Iraq.

SO if you have been invested in the dinar 6 years ago as you claim then you should have no question you investment has tripled in its value!?!?!?

Now you say if its such a great thing you should keep you moth shut right? Well lets google Scam Iraqi Dinar---About 504,000 results (0.14 seconds) Seems likes its being down played pretty heavily even though I can walk down to my local bank and purchase these dinar from the US treasury..... Now why would the US Treasury Department have this scam money sitting around and steadily available??? Lets carry farther on and google Iraqi dinar revaluation I get About 203,000 results (0.06 seconds) So I have 2.2:1 ratio of bad to good right??? Now I was told a while back that a great company that would be coming back by multiple well educated and successful investor to invest in Lehman brothers to watch my shares plummet in value yet these professionals all said hang on to them....let Google invest in Lehman brothers About 1,950,000 results (0.07 seconds) Well 1.9 million positive opinions cant be wrong can it???? Ok enough of these examples...

Back to currency the Iraq dinar had X amount printed im not giving precise number im just using X as a reference......The CBI will keep X amount in bank it will never see day light.....then X amount will go to government funding..... X amount will be sold to foreign treasures to have on hand ......X amount will be used in every day life in Iraq.....X amount will be destroyed in every day occurrences...... Wow these currecny sure is getting spread out alot but we are not done are.... nope ......Now X amount will be sold to currency exchanges and investors such as Forex......still not done are there is X amount that is still not even issued yet or canceled such as 50 and 100 coins so that amount is X amount out the window like it was never in existence........Now we X amount that you me and joe blow has invested on lets say you 1,000 dollars yes i know some have more and some have less but lets just put an average out the of 1,000 so lets use some real numbers for a minute say we have 800,000 people invested world wide and this is a really high estimate and we get 1:1 exchange that means 800 billion dollar would be moved in the forex in one day correct? seems like a lot of money doesnt it to be moved??? Well consider this every 24 hrs on average the forex moves The $3.98 trillion break-down is as follows: * $1.490 trillion in spot transactions * $475 billion in outright forwards * $1.765 trillion in foreign exchange swaps * $43 billion currency swaps * $207 billion in options and other products.........that 800 billion would be a blip after looking at a month of forex trading and 3.98 trillion X 20days im not counting weekends just for instance so you have 79.6 TRILLION dollars exchanging hands every 20 days Now doesnt that 800 billion seems like a blip???

Draw you own conclusion and your own research but the dinar is still considered a long shot but 800 billion dollars dived by 100 dollars per barrel equals 8 million barrels of oil now correct me if im wrong but aren't they producing that every 4-5 days and producing it a 10 dollars more or less per barrel costing Iraq a grand total of 8Millions USD!!!!!! to get its money back from you and me

In Conclusion here the Dinar could easily be revalued at .50 1.00 1.50 2.00 Hell i make a crazy stretch and even say they could feasibly pull off 4.00 and afford to do so

Just for a quick reference

In 2009, Iraq produced 2.4 million barrels per day of crude oil, but the country has a total of 115 billion barrels of proven reserves, and that's based on a 2001 estimate. Iraq probably has much more oil, including up to 100 billion barrels in its relatively unexplored western and southern deserts. this comes from Fortune magazine Estimated barrels of recoverable crude: 45-100 billion

So am I betting on Iraq's economy be purchasing there currency??????? Well at the rate Oil prices are rising YOU DARN RIGHT I AM!!!!!

Iraq's economy is dominated by the petroleum sector, which has traditionally provided about 95% of foreign exchange earnings.....O by the way can anyone tell me whats 55 billion X $100= ?????? well to me it equals monster economy

Read more:

• Upvote 2

The CBI Governor Shabibi said that there would be no LOP. This is my take. This is official Iraqi Money, traded, circulated and being used. They CANNOT by LAW just drop zero's off the Dinar that you or I have that reads 25,000.00. CANNOT DO IT. They can however collect enough in foreign reserves scrap the Dinar monetary system and come out with a new form of money which would render our Dinars useless. That would SUCK! But seriously this is legal international currency being used today to pay contractors and for now the labor force. Do not worry about Iraq they have the reserves and wealth to back a full blown RV. Stay the course and this will all come to an end soon and in our favor. REALLY IT WILL. Peace.

Not true.....no law exists saying they cannot redenominate.........ANY country can redenominate especially when monetary inflation is high.....like in the situation of Iraq......

I wish it was a theory lol....its funny how quick people are to disclaim its a theory when its something they dont wanna accept......oh well......as they say, you can only bring the horse to water......cant make him drink.....let me be clear that Im not saying Iraq cant RV.....and Im not saying they cant get the value up to previous levels but that will take time and the money supply has to be reduced

• Downvote 1

Please can someone tell me one or more good reasons why Iraq would RV and lose millions,

when they can LOP keep the money, make a 60 day window to turn in the 3 zero bills if you

want your money back. While that is going on everyone uses a card they distributed to buy

there goods in Iraq. Then they put out the new currency and RV and we are all out of the deal.

Please advise

Please can someone tell me one or more good reasons why Iraq would RV and lose millions,

when they can LOP keep the money, make a 60 day window to turn in the 3 zero bills if you

want your money back. While that is going on everyone uses a card they distributed to buy

there goods in Iraq. Then they put out the new currency and RV and we are all out of the deal.

Please advise

With the ATM machines stuffed with 5,10, 25, 50, 100 and 500 Dinar bills how much would they be worth if the IQD lopped? A 100 Dinar note would be worth a dime. What would a 25 Dinar note buy being worth only 2.5 cents? Nothing. A LOP does not seem likely. More likely is a RV at 35 cents (3 Dinars to the Dollar). Currency is like a bond and rarely has an expiration date.

With the ATM machines stuffed with 5,10, 25, 50, 100 and 500 Dinar bills how much would they be worth if the IQD lopped? A 100 Dinar note would be worth a dime. What would a 25 Dinar note buy being worth only 2.5 cents? Nothing. A LOP does not seem likely. More likely is a RV at 35 cents (3 Dinars to the Dollar). Currency is like a bond and rarely has an expiration date.

Eagle..I am so glad someone is discussing this with all the intel frenzy this week that are claiming rates and the complete RV date. The intel and gurus have all these specifics to share in all areas of the RV , but its a tradegy that none will address the *most basic information regarding the RV and currency, which shouldn't be much of a secret if asked and that is the subject of Zeros.

Hmmmm....let me guess, they forgot to ask their sources...in all these years of communication?

Only explanation in my book...ummm..never mind. ...thats for affiliated trolls and other sites to do the damage control to *attemptlaugh.gif to diffuse the backlash of pumping selective information.

These are great scenarios to consider, with ones own speculative rates to plug in, especially when these intel high rates are being quoted without details if they are applicable to a redenomination/rebasing scenario.

As much as I would love and hope for a straight up RV..believe in miracles...these possibilities are mandatory to consider in order to *decompress from the effects of marketing the non, all-inconclusive pumping

. ...otherwise, I fear many will understandably explode, without these decompressing tools. sad.gif

Wishwell11..hoping the next intell , will take the high road , show some self-integrity and address the zeros. Then the bashing may be reduced.