Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Libya's Falling Tyrant

Slaydadea

I have been say this for quite some time. It is still IMO that you will see trouble in Iraq and to quell any strife the government may cause an RV to happen sooner than they had desired. They know people are hungry for an improved standard of living. I feel it may be a low RV in the area of 50 cents or less. This may be just what will Iraq through any protest and keep things in Status Quo.

Just a thought.

With all the dictators falling... I wonder if people are brewing up conspiracy theories....

I think it would be hard to see Kuwait have an uprising considering it seems that their Govt. takes care fo their people quite well.

You know the CT's are brewing as fast as they can go! Point is, when people choose to be "Governed", Governed means represented. If it's being done in the interest of the people, it's one thing. If it's being done in the interest of the "Governors", it's quite another. People around the world are tired, Including (since we're footing the bill) those of us here in the states. Remember that "Change" word. It's global now. Those few rich folks that claim to have power over the powerless, are in for a rude awaking. They thought it would go easy, guess what, young folks including myself rolleyes.gif, have had a belly full! I hope it plays out for the best. Waiting and watching. Never seen this sort of thing before. Have a good 1.

Edited by Slaydadea

This bastard ordered Mercenaries to shoot on People. Libyan soldiers started to refuse shooring on their brothers and sisters and they, Ghadafi and powers that be recurred to mercenaries from other african states. They're getting paid an handsome 30,000 dollars per head.An awesome sum of money for Africa.........

This bastard ordered Mercenaries to shoot on People. Libyan soldiers started to refuse shooring on their brothers and sisters and they, Ghadafi and powers that be recurred to mercenaries from other african states. They're getting paid an handsome 30,000 dollars per head.An awesome sum of money for Africa.........

Ghadafi is doing it still today! Any idea what a black government ink pen and a .05 paper pad could buy you (get you) in 82? I'm sure you do but the majority would rather not know. 30 G's per head? Believable to me!