Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS BIT OF NEWS

mariejose

I was also wondering this..read it on another site as well. I buy mine on reserve every month and so if they stop selling it then does that mean I can't buy through dealer on reserve anymore? I really don't want to go bite the bullet and buy a mill for $1220 or whatever it is now before March 1st ...but I don't want to be the one that didn't do it and have nothing if it does RV.

I was also wondering this..read it on another site as well. I buy mine on reserve every month and so if they stop selling it then does that mean I can't buy through dealer on reserve anymore? I really don't want to go bite the bullet and buy a mill for $1220 or whatever it is now before March 1st ...but I don't want to be the one that didn't do it and have nothing if it does RV.

Im with you on that. Up to 10 million at this point and doubt I get more(I think )............sad.gif

HI-FELLOW DV'S,

I READ ON ANOTHER SITE THAT THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE COMMISSION HAS DEMANDED THE CEASING OF SELLING DINARS AS OF MARCH 1ST. JUST TRYNG TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY MEAT TO THIS.

that is what they told the banks in iraq. to have no more auctions after that date. thats not what they told sellars here in the united states.. . however once they stop the auctions . it will become harder to get your hands on the dinar.

• Upvote 1

Okay I just called DT and they said no merit to not being able to sell after the 1st

I'm sure requirements in Iraq wouldn't affect DT from selling their already purchased inventory here in the states after 3/1/11. The questions is, will DT be able to PURCHASE more inventory from their Iraq sources?? Hmmmm.....

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

The source for the information is legit and reliable but we've yet to see the letter to confirm. I hope this helps and will let you know what we find.

Thanks,

Scooter

If this is true, would Ali have to stop? If so, I am sure he would confirm it. I don't think we should all call and check. Maybe a mod could.

dont do it guys I'm hearing about some crazy ways this is going down don't want anybody to bet the farm and wake up to the (tracks will pass now 10 miles from your house)it will be a long walk if you get my meaning

I'm here on the ground and have been since 03' so trust what you got if it comes off the easy way great but the other HMMMMMMMM! its coming just wait for a little longer.

Edited by randalln