Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy: salary Talabani will be ten million dinars after reduced

k98nights

Deputy: salary Talabani will be ten million dinars after reduced

Haidar Ali Jawad -15/02/2011 ad-2: 52 | readers number: 77

1297770923.jpg

Revealed, a deputy from the rule of law Mansour Al Tamimi, the salary which would have the president of the republic after the amendment of the law the presidencies.

Al-Tameemi Said: that the president of the Republic Jalal Talabani will be his salary (10 million) dinars after amending the three presidencies.

As for the National Council of strategic policy, said Al tamimi: that this council will have executive but advisory powers prevail will be presented to the parliament after agreement between the prime minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi.

He added that there is a trend to reduce the number of advisers the president of this council will be chosen according to political consensus between the political blocs.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_116817.html

• Upvote 1

I dont think it would be unheard of for someone in his position to make $240,000 USD/year (10,000 Dinar/Month) = $2:1 dinar ratio

$240,000. a month seems extreme also, but then I guess they are used to that. There's more proof to discount the lop theory, $240. a month, I don't think so. Then it's early and my math always sucks.

$240,000. a month seems extreme also, but then I guess they are used to that. There's more proof to discount the lop theory, $240. a month, I don't think so. Then it's early and my math always sucks.

But 240,000 a year, as AudiS4 suggested, is within range.

Edited by Scortch

The US PRESIDENT makes $400,000 annually.

IF the Iraqi President makes 10 Million Dinar MONTHLY, I can't figure out just what that means as far as guessing at a rate. $120,000 per year seems light at the current rates, but multiplying that times 1000, which is what has been bantied about regarding the RV, 12 Million USD a month would probably get him lynched!!

If the revalue happened at 345:1 then the Iraqi pres would make what the US Pres makes (assuming, of course that the 10 Million Dinar is monthly). Food for thought.

But 240,000 a year, as AudiS4 suggested, is within range.

Agree, what does Obama make ? $400,000 a year?

Arabs and expats are paid monthly

This was my thinking. Everything I read about salaries is monthly. Thanks

The US PRESIDENT makes $400,000 annually.

IF the Iraqi President makes 10 Million Dinar MONTHLY, I can't figure out just what that means as far as guessing at a rate. $120,000 per year seems light at the current rates, but multiplying that times 1000, which is what has been bantied about regarding the RV, 12 Million USD a month would probably get him lynched!!

If the revalue happened at 345:1 then the Iraqi pres would make what the US Pres makes (assuming, of course that the 10 Million Dinar is monthly). Food for thought.

Sounds good to me. Y'all get me with the math stuff. STAY IN SCHOOL!!!! :lol: