Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats your cash in Stratagy??

slapshot 48

I live in colorado and am very new to invensting. I enjoy reading post from this site and everyone has an opinion!!!! So whats the best way to make the most out of the dinar?

Let me offer you some suggestions. Consult a tax attorney, and an investment broker. Or, contact Adam Montana and retain his services. I can assure that if there is anyone that can counsel you on the Dinar, it would be Adam. Get all the possibilities, talk to licensed, certified consultants, then make an informed decision, as you would with any other stock or trading decision....it's a personal decision that only you can make..

T,

• Upvote 6

Your topic ask for information that is none of your business. How, when, where, and what for concerning 'cashing in' is not something to be freely discussed here. Everyone must certainly formulate their own moves..... but its not for sharing here.

That was a bit rude don't you think? I don't think the poster was asking precise details, and you could always answer in a very general broad answer.....like....."I plan to reinvest it promptly" or something.............wow.........people! :(

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Let me offer you some suggestions. Consult a tax attorney, and an investment broker. Or, contact Adam Montana and retain his services. I can assure that if there is anyone that can counsel you on the Dinar, it would be Adam. Get all the possibilities, talk to licensed, certified consultants, then make an informed decision, as you would with any other stock or trading decision....it's a personal decision that only you can make..

T,

perfect advice. Could not have said it better. What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. Thanks

Your topic ask for information that is none of your business. How, when, where, and what for concerning 'cashing in' is not something to be freely discussed here. Everyone must certainly formulate their own moves..... but its not for sharing here.

If you dont want to help, then shut your mouth...

and dont post.

Ur answer is rude and uncalled for

We are in a forum not a police station

Have fun spending ur dinar in ur own world

Edited by Happy Man
  • Upvote 4

I live in colorado and am very new to invensting. I enjoy reading post from this site and everyone has an opinion!!!! So whats the best way to make the most out of the dinar?

Hey fellow Coloradian! Welcome!

First plan of attack is a MINDSET change. Think like a RICH person, which is not what most of us are, and it is not natural.

VIP is the best way to maximize your investment, and that is where you will get the most information and benefit.

Strategies to employ:

1) Pay the MINIMUM Taxes that you are LEGALLY allowed to pay. HOW??? See VIP

2) Seek out the Maximum amount that a Dealer or Bank will BUY YOUR DINAR once an RV happens (Commonly referred to as the "Spread" - the difference between what a dealer or bank sells Dinar vs what they buy YOUR DINAR at). This is easier said than DONE - Again, See VIP

3) Make sure you provide more than one way to do (#2) above. i.e., How do you get your DINAR SAFELY to where you are cashing in at and get out ALIVE and with your money intact? SECURITY and SAFETY. If this is not your bank, how do you handle that?

4) How do you keep whatever windfall you get for more than a couple of years. In other words, how do I not end up like 99% of the lottery winners that are BROKE after 5 years. This is bigger than you think!!! IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.

5) Figure out ASSETS to buy, NOT Liabilities. Assets put MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET, Liabilities TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET. e.g., Your home is NOT an asset - it takes money out of your pocket! Of course, unless you read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, you probably did not know that.

PM me or email me if you have specific questions. If you are close, we could chat! I am in the Springs

• Upvote 2

Cash-out...

Pay Debts

Re-invest

Never touch the principle

Live a more leisure life off of the interest.

After a year or two, check out how much $ I can safely withdraw from my account without having the fear of touching my principle with the investment still growing.

My investment portfolio would also include me not putting all my eggs into 1 basket.

• Upvote 3

Hey fellow Coloradian! Welcome!

First plan of attack is a MINDSET change. Think like a RICH person, which is not what most of us are, and it is not natural.

VIP is the best way to maximize your investment, and that is where you will get the most information and benefit.

Strategies to employ:

1) Pay the MINIMUM Taxes that you are LEGALLY allowed to pay. HOW??? See VIP

2) Seek out the Maximum amount that a Dealer or Bank will BUY YOUR DINAR once an RV happens (Commonly referred to as the "Spread" - the difference between what a dealer or bank sells Dinar vs what they buy YOUR DINAR at). This is easier said than DONE - Again, See VIP

3) Make sure you provide more than one way to do (#2) above. i.e., How do you get your DINAR SAFELY to where you are cashing in at and get out ALIVE and with your money intact? SECURITY and SAFETY. If this is not your bank, how do you handle that?

4) How do you keep whatever windfall you get for more than a couple of years. In other words, how do I not end up like 99% of the lottery winners that are BROKE after 5 years. This is bigger than you think!!! IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.

5) Figure out ASSETS to buy, NOT Liabilities. Assets put MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET, Liabilities TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET. e.g., Your home is NOT an asset - it takes money out of your pocket! Of course, unless you read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, you probably did not know that.

PM me or email me if you have specific questions. If you are close, we could chat! I am in the Springs

I am not in Colorado, but sure would like to ask you a question Hardmoney. May I e-mail, or can you e-mail me?? One of my questions is, should I open a revoccable or irrevocable trust BEFORE I cash in?? and should I use the account of the trust to wire the money to?? thanks to everyone on here for all the help. "Lots to learn, I am tryin' my best."

Hey Hardmoney, we spend each fall break in the Springs. Love it. I like your advice of "Change your mindset". Just found a great book by Thomas Stanley, Ph.D. "Stop Acting Rich .... and start living like a Real Millionaire". He also wrote "The Millionaire Next Door". It really gave me a different perspective on the truly wealthy vs. the wanna bees. It was well worth the read.

The VIP group has a wealth of knowledge. Especially in with asset protection and good business models. But the bottom line will be MINDSET. These days most of us in this investment are looking at such a windfall that it will be over whelming. Weather you walk away from an RV with 3 million or 30 million it won't matter if you have nothing to show for it in 8 years. Me?? I am like most of you and I have spent almost every RV dine in my dreams. What I learned from this book is that the truly wealthy (and those that have the BEST chance of getting there and staying there) all live below their means. Most don't drive BMWs, even when they can afford them.

A good book to look at our mindset concerning money

is the book called: Rich dad poor dad.

really great book. an eye opener and easy to read

I've heard about this book before. I am not sure "where", but I know I have heard about it. I am quite sure that it wasn't on this message board, but I recall overhearing a conversation about it.

I think it was about someone saying it was a good book that helped them get out of debt... I can't remember... Its just a vague memory in my mind.

For me, what I wish I could but I know I'll have to do a ton of research prior.. Is I figured Post-RV I would do my dues of re-investing in the ISX. I think that is the aftershock of the bubble bursting.. I know I would be looking to invest prior to really making any big hasty purchases.

Unless I see a rate of $5+ (Which is highly unlikely) I don't feel that what my cash-out will be anything near a potential early retirement. I'm a pretty busy person, so post-RV I think I could see myself putting in my two weeks notice at my part-time job, but still working my full-time job. Than I would debate finishing my online college classes or not..

In my mind, being debt free is a big relief.... It is one thing that I would love to tackle first! Things such as student loans have to be re-paid regardless of financial status.

My primary focus is to make the benefits of this investment last a lifetime versus fear of running out of funds.

we are far away from cash in so dont think id worry much about or even get a plan yet.

I prefer to get ready as much as I cab in advance.... Planning is not worrying.

Knowing that u cant plan for everything.

Opportunities passes in front of everyone. Only those that are ready can seize them.

from myquote book

we are far away from cash in so dont think id worry much about or even get a plan yet.

don't be too sure about that yet :unsure: news is GOI did a budget n today will vote ;) so it may be this week

hey chicken :) don't think we need to be a VIP as my sponser gave me a list of airports to use dinar banker - bu Im gonna use trader

• Upvote 1