Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The FINANCIAL NEW WORLD ORDER

hope4all10

Not to worry. IMO Iraqi Dinar is going to be a currency that is sought after by the Globe. Not saying it will be the Global currency, but certainly something every nation on the globe will want. World contracts for their Oil is a very big deal. I think we will all be just fine being the few that hold dinar. How much of the world believe that this is nothing more than a scam? Lots of people I talk to think that way. Hold onto your investment and keep your seatbelt on. This ride is about to get wild.

• Upvote 1

The guy who wrote this piece (Andrew Gavin Marshall) is a conspiracy theorist who has written about the Kennedy assassination as well. It does make him wrong, but when he ties guys together from Kennedy to the Watergate break in I have to wonder how much weight to put with his theories. One site says he is a professor, but not of what or form where. I do not pretend to know, I just thought some more info was required.

Edited by edbigkahuna
  • Upvote 2

I have followed this NWO stuff for along time and believe firmly it was prophesied in the Bible. Being 43 yrs old to be honest I had hoped I would be dead and gone before this came about, I did not want any part of it or witness to it. Obama released his New 2012 budget today with a staggering 3+ Trillion in spending, I don't understand who is giving us this kind of money and why? Either way for the time being I guess I have to go along for the ride. Figures I make it through a war and now am looking at the fall of our country. blink.gif

The guy who wrote this piece (Andrew Gavin Marshall) is a conspiracy theorist who has written about the Kennedy assassination as well. It does make him wrong, but when he ties guys together from Kennedy to the Watergate break in I have to wonder how much weight to put with his theories. One site says he is a professor, but not of what or form where. I do not pretend to know, I just thought some more info was required.

I've been hearing this stuff for a few years, and I do hope it's all a conspiracy, because if not, it's too damn scary!!

Go RV!