Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Athena & Okie RUMORS: G.E.T. 2/12/11

Cash187

February 12, 2011 02:01 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[athena] not much longer now

[athena] When I am given the ok to release more I will

[athena] just got more great news and we will be seeing something, can’t give a time but it will be showing

[athena] Lots of things in play this next week in the usa and Iraq

[athena] its not another week, just watch the things to happen next week

[alexdc] athena sum up for us what u feel is the major difference from where we r today from lets say the last two weeeks where we heard iminent and all the rest of the lingo that had rv at the door etc

[athena] alexdc a lot has happened and no turning back now

[athena] okie is correct

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] as per source–sunday in iraq will be a very historic day–draw your on inference–no questions–we’re there–period. assination attempt wednesday night on maliki and allawai failed–thats all you need to know at this time-] maliki has to produce by sunday or a no confidence vote will remove him and replace him with allawai–as per un mandate-] everything now is on a need to know basis only—nuff said -stay away from all that conspiracy crap–it will only pollute your mind– if Makiki cannot get everything done and Allawi becomes pm…what time delay are we looking at? 48 hrs. –there are so much transpiring behind the scenes now relative to the r/v that it would take volumes of books to give all the details –notice the new york stock exchange and the iraq stock exchange signed co-operation agreement this morn?–that is huge

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Oh, be still my racing heart ...

another ... *sigh* ... Okie post

... *big sigh*

Sorry, I keep giving in to these urges to say something absurd. But he will post and I just cannot pass it up.

Anyway ... about the post ...

everything now is on a need to know basis only—nuff said

There's an ego for you ... I know 'cause I need to know but you know I won't tell 'cause you don't need to know. Just me. Just li'l ole Okie Oil Man, yup, being an oil man and having worked on rigs with other oil men and all that stuff I am really up on the economic and political agendas of this oil producing country and did I tell ya? M and A and S are all my good friends. We get together for phone conference poker every Thursday evening and discuss Friday's announcement of Monday's RV.

hahahahaha

I have got to stop giving in to those urges to absurdity. Maybe Okie's bad habits are contagious. Oh No !!!

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Who is Athena and what are her creditals?

Nobody and None ... just a screen name ... just words on a page ... even if that "intel" were supplied it wouldn't be provable just as Okie's claims about who and what and where and how connected he is are also just words on a screen.

As to who Athena SAYS he/she is I have never seen any explanation other than one of Okie's sidekicks. Try asking Okie, if you trust what he would tell you. He is sort of resident on the J U S T 4 D I N A R forum.

smee2

• Downvote 1

February 12, 2011 02:01 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[athena] not much longer now

[athena] When I am given the ok to release more I will

[athena] just got more great news and we will be seeing something, can’t give a time but it will be showing

[athena] Lots of things in play this next week in the usa and Iraq

[athena] its not another week, just watch the things to happen next week

[alexdc] athena sum up for us what u feel is the major difference from where we r today from lets say the last two weeeks where we heard iminent and all the rest of the lingo that had rv at the door etc

[athena] alexdc a lot has happened and no turning back now

[athena] okie is correct

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] as per source–sunday in iraq will be a very historic day–draw your on inference–no questions–we’re there–period. assination attempt wednesday night on maliki and allawai failed–thats all you need to know at this time-] maliki has to produce by sunday or a no confidence vote will remove him and replace him with allawai–as per un mandate-] everything now is on a need to know basis only—nuff said -stay away from all that conspiracy crap–it will only pollute your mind– if Makiki cannot get everything done and Allawi becomes pm…what time delay are we looking at? 48 hrs. –there are so much transpiring behind the scenes now relative to the r/v that it would take volumes of books to give all the details –notice the new york stock exchange and the iraq stock exchange signed co-operation agreement this morn?–that is huge

Yess RV Sooonday..........

BREAKING NEWS:

Okie the speedy oil change idiot and Aretha are pumpers for an unnamed dinar seller, better get your dinar order in within the next 48 hours...

LMAO!!!! This is just too much!! Smee your a riot too......funny stuff, sadly they believe their BS. Sounds like a poorly written spy novel.........ROFL..... Nuff said

• Downvote 1