Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I agree with alot of what you have to say in your posts. You seem to have a very realistic and informed view of what's going on. I gave you a (+1) to get rid of the (-1) because I think your opinion is not deserving of negative feedback. I do however wish you would use some form of punctuation other than...... because it does tend to strain my already problemed vision. ;)

• Upvote 1

I agree with alot of what you have to say in your posts. You seem to have a very realistic and informed view of what's going on. I gave you a (+1) to get rid of the (-1) because I think your opinion is not deserving of negative feedback. I do however wish you would use some form of punctuation other than...... because it does tend to strain my already problemed vision. ;)

LOL I will work on that next time!! hahaha someone else said the same!! sorry....

It has eveything to do of where you went to school....because someone needs to be fired since you had such a hard time comprehending what I wrote.....it really wasent that hard to understand....alot of others got it....but it must have went way over your head......im sorry...ill try to dumb it down a little next time for ya!! :lol: If you can muster up anything intelligent to say or to add then Im all ears..... :lol:

Im not taking things personal......you might not see the angle Im coming from and there is nothing I can do about that......Im not trying to sound intelligent either :lol: ....just throwing ideas out there for why I still think we have some time, not telling you that this is the ONLY reason why it hasent happened....who knows.....just pointing somethings out and looking for other ideas as well......yes most of the govt is seated...not everyone....still needs some positions filled and the budget still needs to be ratified as well....things that are taking forever.....its not the rate that needs to be approved by parliment, its issuing of new currency.....shabs is in control of the exchange rate.....but again...all this is not going to happen over night.....I just think the other ideas I mentioned could possibly come into play here......much has been accomplished but apparently its still not enough so Im just looking at things that are still unresolved.....just looking for a good debate....

Pal you don't have a clue. Check your spelling Mr. Professor; I guess it's safe to say you past right by English class.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pal you don't have a clue. Check your spelling Mr. Professor; I guess it's safe to say you past right by English class.

:lol::lol: thanks dad......ill get right on that!!! Its hilarious how you try to throw rocks when your in a glass house....did you read anything you posted?? :lol::lol: look at you tryin to be all proper with grammar all of a sudden hahahaha classic!!! Thanks for the humor barney!!!

keep keep keep ... and many others should be checking your attitudes at the door before entering ... what started out as an opinion which by definition implies indulgence ... turned into an unnecessary mud sling ... everyone who responded disrespectfully in this thread is on warning as of now.

closing this thread for what I hope are obvious reasons.

pvS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1