Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am making a prediction........

After reading this you'll understand why some that have been around for a while are frustrated.

Does this following statement ring a bell?

I Am Making A Prediction!

I predict that the RV/Peg announcement will be made on July 23rd 2006. This is based on the fact that this is a very important coming out party for Mr. Maliki and the country of Iraq!

He will be in Washington on 07/25/2006. Then speeking in front of congress on 07/26/2006. Then he will be heading off to GB! This makes a lot of sense to me, but then again this is Iraq!

I found this doing my usual daily search and am posting to make a point.

The predictions have remained the same. Instead of xxxxxxx it's now OKIE and the other knuckle heads. So, Newbies, do your homework before making a ridiculous prediction. If not, you'll definitely feel the wrath of the DV news hounds. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

After reading this you'll understand why some that have been around for a while are frustrated.

I predict that the RV/Peg announcement will be made on July 23rd 2006. This is based on the fact that this is a very important coming out party for Mr. Maliki and the country of Iraq!

He will be in Washington on 07/25/2006. Then speeking in front of congress on 07/26/2006. Then he will be heading off to GB! This makes a lot of sense to me, but then again this is Iraq!

The predictions have remained the same. Instead of xxxxxxx it's now OKIE and the other knuckle heads. So, Newbies, do your homework before making a ridiculous prediction. If not, you'll definitely feel the wrath of the DV news hounds. :)

My goodness is that how it's been for that long? I get the pumpers working for all the scammy dinar sellers and sites but is there anyone that you guys have been able to absolutely trust for "insider" info?

In 2006, Iraq was in major turmoil. Sectarian violence was at its peak and the country was on the edge of civil war. The U.S. was losing around 100 troops per month. Congressmen and women were openly declaring on the floor of the house and senate that the war was lost. If anyone thought it was even close to RVing in 2006, they were drinking their bathwater.

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 4

In 2006, Iraq was in major turmoil. Sectarian violence was at its peak and the country was on the edge of civil war. The U.S. was losing around 100 troops per month. Congressmen and women were openly declaring on the floor of the house and senate that the war was lost. If anyone thought it was even close to RVing in 2006, they were drinking their bathwater.

LMAO!! Bad bath soap......lolol

If you changed the dates it would mirror the same rhetoric for most of the post now days! I never even knew they had these forums on dinar until last year. I purchased my first dinars out of Fallujah 2004. B)

They DID have a short window of opportunity to do the RV then, M didn't have the power yet and everyone else was still trying not to hack each other up after decades of secular violence and hate.

These people have come a LONG way since then.

Edited by divemaster5734