Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lastest and Greatest from OKIE DOKIE

Cash187

to those who think this particular rumor monster is harmless ...

I suggest you get in his way and see what happens.

He seems to have the ability to con other people into thinking he is God's gift to the dinar investor and yes, I was harmed bby his ability to con other people. Long story I won't elaborate on but it hurt, and still does. And he cost a lot of people time and money and they were not happy about it either.

His need for the spotlight is pitiful and he seems to feel he is above the rabble. He, after all is Okie the OIL MAN. That need to be front and center and the bigshot has led him to deceive people, purposefully and I listened to it happening.

So no, I do not believe he is harmless.

smee2

I agree with you 100 percent.

Go onto g.e.t. site and ask them about the "trusts" they heavily promoted at $3,000 per trust. They don’t want to discuss it anymore. How many people do you think bought into this junk? Think about it. At $3,000 a pop, it didn’t take them long to gather a whole bunch of money. The leader of the trust had an email address at yahoo, gmail or something like that.

In my opinion, people need to watch the TV show “American Greed” on CNBC and then see how you feel about all this “intel”.

• Upvote 3

Okie has to be right eventually!!! I do like him. I hope that today is the day that he gets to tell us all "Okie Dokie - I told ya so!!!"

If he goes on that way, chances are he'll indeed tell us all "Okie Dokie - I told ya so!!!" even if it didn't happen.... His grasp at Reality is going slowly backwards.

2-10-11 MTT: Okie Oil Man rumor

Highlights/Thoughts

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING RUMORS

1. On MTT, Okie just said that his intel he received last night said that the government is done. We are just waiting for Shababi to RV

2. He can’t go into anymore detail

3. He said it was to have happened between 4-6am this morning

4. The situation causing the delay has been rectified

5. Waiting for Shabibi

Here is his subsequent posting:

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] everyone be settled in your mind–everything that transpired yesterday that kept the rv from happening has been solved–relax a couple of days–i am positive and sure (i have never said that before) it is done–period–this time is not another delay–that i am sure-period …we are on track sit still for a few days it is happening, only yesterday was the complete and entire gov’t formed…there are reasons it didnt happen yesterday…cant disclose…sit back and wait a couple days… it is real and is going to happen

If his intel is so bad all the time why doesn't he just get new sources? I don't understand that about him. He's wrong a lot and everybody bashes him and then he gets all defensive about it. "Man up Okie, if you're wrong just admit it, and get some intel we can all use". His stuff is entertaining though, along with all the responses. That's the only reason I read his posts. It's quality entertainment!!

• Upvote 1