Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denoms Are REAL!

somewhereiraq

Just came back from getting more dinar and low and behold I received..... 50's, 250's, 500's! I have them in hand and they are pretty worn so that tells me they have been in circulation for sometime. What is everyones thoughts on this and is this good or bad? I was ready to post a pic but I don't have my phone but will in about 3 hours.

Edited by somewhereiraq

a friend got some 50's yesterday and I took a pic then, here it is. I will post the pic for the others soon.

ok, I saw some talk as of yesterday of some skeptical about whether they were actually out there..... what's your take on them being circulated?

Somewhere I ordered some dinar and was sent an extra $500, $250 and a $50 and that is what my $50 looks like.

Just came back from getting more dinar and low and behold I received..... 50's, 250's, 500's! I have them in hand and they are pretty worn so that tells me they have been in circulation for sometime. What is everyones thoughts on this and is this good or bad? I was ready to post a pic but I don't have my phone but will in about 3 hours.

Central Bank of Iraq: Banknotes and Coins of the Republic of Iraq

What I do find quite to be interesting is the fact that some people here are not even following one of the major yet basic rules of investing; doing their homework(which really isn't that hard to begin with)...

The link above gives you all the currently issued denominations either in banknote or coin(the coins are no longer in circulation) form for Iraq...

I myself have every single one of these in the form of either banknote or coin, and plan on keeping on of each as a souvenir(maybe even framing them) once this all comes to an end... ;)

Central Bank of Iraq: Banknotes and Coins of the Republic of Iraq

What I do find quite to be interesting is the fact that some people here are not even following one of the major yet basic rules of investing; doing their homework(which really isn't that hard to begin with)...

The link above gives you all the currently issued denominations either in banknote or coin(the coins are no longer in circulation) form for Iraq...

I myself have every single one of these in the form of either banknote or coin, and plan on keeping on of each as a souvenir(maybe even framing them) once this all comes to an end... ;)

SWEET! blink.gif can we have our RV now PLEASE! lolol.