Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Re: IQD Sales Representative GURU needed 1/3/11

LettheRVbegin

That post will get picked up by web crawlers and end up in various places on the web without recall or recourse. As humorous as it may seem, it may do a lot of damage to Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker. If I were its author, I would delete it immediately, as I'm sure their intent was not to harm and they simply overlooked the possibility.

• Upvote 1

quick question do they have to pay to post the ad on back page? If they do then it is Real! Bash away but no one would post fake posts if they had to pay for it.

So I checked if you had to pay to post and you do so people do your due dilligent before talking! We should be scared this is an excellent post!!!!!

Pay how much? (these are free classifieds) Besides just reading it reveals that its a joke and dig towards pumpers B)

• Upvote 1

That post will get picked up by web crawlers and end up in various places on the web without recall or recourse. As humorous as it may seem, it may do a lot of damage to Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker. If I were its author, I would delete it immediately, as I'm sure their intent was not to harm and they simply overlooked the possibility.

You so right!!!

Seriously, It cost like $20...maybe they cashed out dinar to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLohmy.giflaugh.gif

$20.00, I dont think so. I post job ads on Backpage every week. They cost exactly $1.00. ( One dollar) per each post. At $20.00, nobody would use them. That is way to expensive. Almost as bad as AngiesList.

laugh.gif LMAO!

I personally dont believe in pumpers, but then again, I dont buy stuff on other peoples opinions.... Maybe it's just me...??? blink.gif

like~~~ GO BUY THIS,,,, WTF????? I dont get it.... Do these people buy bridges too???? Rookies.... LMAO!!

it's amazing how so many people do not get this joke...amazing.

So true

Are you upset that I answered his question or was it because I did not bash him for asking. This was a question I saw late last night so I answered it.

You feeling the need to be so critical is a joke.

Lighten up, the thread was meant to be funny.

A variation of this same exact ad was posted on Craigslist (free) in several midwiest areas about a month ago. Its essentially the same ad, except in this case, they added the names of real individuals doing real businees in trading dinar. .. And its posted in the area of one of the real individuals business... .... It looks a tad like slander to me as well and tracing it back to the source with a warrent would not be a problem at all. I agree if i were the person posting, I would take it down like yesterday...

There must be other ways to humorously vent one's anger and potentially a lot less costly to them as a result..... not much skating on that one if someone fiies.....

Give me a break... You are joking right? Out of all of the derogitory garbage that is on this site you tell me to "lighten up?"

Let me know when I can take the target off my back.

No I was not joking.

You place the target on your own back.

I will say it again, lighten up.

Seems like you like to argue. We are here to discuss our investment and sometimes we need a laugh to ease the tension.

You seem to be a provider of tension here.