Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Am I the only one?

Eagle007

OK, Really,

I have watched this site for about 6 months and monitored it weekly. I try my best not to get caught up in the sky is falling or the RV is happening in ten minutes. But... am I the only one that thinks that well before an RI/RV that you will see:

1. the IQD start to move downward (upward in value) less dinar in value vs the dollar, pound, EURO etc. (From 1169 to 1000 for days or even weeks)

2. a tremendous increase in security at the iraqi banks. (think about it, A family with $25,000 Dinar note could have 25,000 or 100,000 US Dollars if you are to believe some of the guys puting out the crap about $5.21).

3. By the way an increase in security in Banks all over the world because picture TD bank which is still selling Dinar as is BOA all of a sudden getting 5 people that have between $1M to 20M walking into their branch and so called cashing in. (come on, REALLY) If you don't think that bank is going to have increased security you need to step back from the glue container.

4. Iraq will move into something that resembles marshall law. If you can walk to any of your neighbors and pull a gun an get $100,000K, not that I am saying this is ok by the way but Iraq is full of people (typically terrorists) that would.

5. Finally you will see OBAMA/Congress increase IRS Agents/Auditors and possibly place them at banks so that they are collecting their capitol gains/ or regular income tax.

I am unsure about 5 but think the others are very valid. Until I see these above things happen I am not the least bit excited. I believe the IQD is a great investment over time, I hope and pray for an RV but just don't see it coming anytime soon. AM I Wrong?????

Eagle007

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Regarding #5 - no need, there's an OMB (Office of Mgt and Budget) form that will have to be signed at the time of "cash-in", the IRS will be notified and aware. Check out the cash-in procedures at dinartrade.com, they'll handle a wire transfer of the converted funds (but not "cash you out"). Which is probably a good thing, since no one wants to handle bags full of cash.

OK, Really,

I have watched this site for about 6 months and monitored it weekly. I try my best not to get caught up in the sky is falling or the RV is happening in ten minutes. But... am I the only one that thinks that well before an RI/RV that you will see:

1. the IQD start to move downward (upward in value) less dinar in value vs the dollar, pound, EURO etc. (From 1169 to 1000 for days or even weeks)

2. a tremendous increase in security at the iraqi banks. (think about it, A family with $25,000 Dinar note could have 25,000 or 100,000 US Dollars if you are to believe some of the guys puting out the crap about $5.21).

3. By the way an increase in security in Banks all over the world because picture TD bank which is still selling Dinar as is BOA all of a sudden getting 5 people that have between $1M to 20M walking into their branch and so called cashing in. (come on, REALLY) If you don't think that bank is going to have increased security you need to step back from the glue container.

4. Iraq will move into something that resembles marshall law. If you can walk to any of your neighbors and pull a gun an get $100,000K, not that I am saying this is ok by the way but Iraq is full of people (typically terrorists) that would.

5. Finally you will see OBAMA/Congress increase IRS Agents/Auditors and possibly place them at banks so that they are collecting their capitol gains/ or regular income tax.

I am unsure about 5 but think the others are very valid. Until I see these above things happen I am not the least bit excited. I believe the IQD is a great investment over time, I hope and pray for an RV but just don't see it coming anytime soon. AM I Wrong?????

Eagle007

1. Yea a slow gradual movement would be more realistic then a huge jump to near or just over a dollar

2. It MIGHT be similar to before when they exchanged older bills for the new OR they could just push the issue of people putting their money into bank accounts but either way its not like there would be a mad dash to the banks considering how little money they actually have......

3. BOA is not and do not plan on dealing with the dinar.....and you can bet that when they cash you in they are NOT going to be giving every person ALL cash....the majority of the people would be depositing in their accounts since some banks will actually take a little time (couple days to a week) to verify the bills before giving you full credit....in order to completely cash out you would need to give the banks ample amount of time to prepare and collect that kind of money because they wont have it on hand.....also the small amount of people that actually hold dinar would not be setting off red flags to normal people because the majority of america has no clue about the dinar.....so I doubt you would be seeing a huge change in security at the banks....

4. I HIGHLY doubt they would go into marshall law....thats a bit silly for gaining purchasing power for the people......and they arent your typical terrorists.....you have the wrong impression of who they really are....

5. Thats just silly.......no need for that.....as anyone cashing in any amount over 10k is immediately reported to the IRS........

• Upvote 1

OK, Really,

Eagle007

ROFL....none of the above

• Upvote 1

1) The IQD is moving daily,maybe not much but has.

2) They are moving forward with GOV and dont think that they havent got some type of security in there back pockets.

2) There may be one out of 10,000 iraqi familys that hold a 25k note.

3) The US will wait to the last minute if they even do anything for security.What do you think would happen if all of a sudden we had MPs standing at the entrance of banks....

4) Iraq well,,,its Iraq they are what they are.

5) Im sure they have more then enough agents now to handle it..

• Upvote 1

I think that there would be better security if they kept it as quiet as they could. An announcement of "TA-DA, the Iraqi Dinar just RV'd!" would be a red flag to many criminal types and would actually increase the need for security. I envision waking up one morning, turning on my cell phone and seeing a message from Adam, or logging onto cbi.iq and seeing the number changed. I DON'T think the event will even make the media, at least not right away. The quieter, the better.

• Upvote 1

OK, Really,

Eagle007

Don't know about 1 thru 4 but number 5 has already been inthe news here in US. News said IRS is hiring and training bunches of new agents under the saying that there are to many tax cheats, corperate and individual and there will be many, many more audits coming in the future.

OK, Really,

Eagle007

Number 1. You are right on that one.. I do not see it just "jumping" to 3 dollars. I see a nice slow semi-steady movement upwards over a couple years..

Number 2. I dont think so...... I see the government convincing them to actually use their bank account, and to just deposit the money...

Number 3. Why would the banks all over the world need increased security? Do you really think that is you want in with 2 mil. dollars worth of dinar that you are getting cash? Not going to happen. They might give you a couple thousand in cash, but the rest is going to be either a wire transfer or a cashiers check. Most banks dont hold over 20k in cash on them.

Number 4. Marshall Law is NOT going to happen...

Number 5. No need for auditors. It will work the same way it works for us everyday... Lets say that you win a car accident lawsuit and win 20,000 USD. You go to the bank to cash the check from the insurance company... Assuming they have the cash on hand.. They cash it for you. Well, you were just reported to the IRS for potential auditing. Anyone who cashes a check or receives a wire, or anything involving the bank handing you 10,000.00 or more in USD is reported to the IRS.

ROFL....none of the above

You can think what you want. But they were good questions, that deserved real answers.

1. Yea a slow gradual movement would be more realistic then a huge jump to near or just over a dollar

2. It MIGHT be similar to before when they exchanged older bills for the new OR they could just push the issue of people putting their money into bank accounts but either way its not like there would be a mad dash to the banks considering how little money they actually have......

3. BOA is not and do not plan on dealing with the dinar.....and you can bet that when they cash you in they are NOT going to be giving every person ALL cash....the majority of the people would be depositing in their accounts since some banks will actually take a little time (couple days to a week) to verify the bills before giving you full credit....in order to completely cash out you would need to give the banks ample amount of time to prepare and collect that kind of money because they wont have it on hand.....also the small amount of people that actually hold dinar would not be setting off red flags to normal people because the majority of america has no clue about the dinar.....so I doubt you would be seeing a huge change in security at the banks....

4. I HIGHLY doubt they would go into marshall law....thats a bit silly for gaining purchasing power for the people......and they arent your typical terrorists.....you have the wrong impression of who they really are....

5. Thats just silly.......no need for that.....as anyone cashing in any amount over 10k is immediately reported to the IRS........

Sorry Keep. I didnt notice that you had already posted basically the same thing...

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 1

Number 1. You are right on that one.. I do not see it just "jumping" to 3 dollars. I see a nice slow semi-steady movement upwards over a couple years..

Number 2. I dont think so...... I see the government convincing them to actually use their bank account, and to just deposit the money...

Number 3. Why would the banks all over the world need increased security? Do you really think that is you want in with 2 mil. dollars worth of dinar that you are getting cash? Not going to happen. They might give you a couple thousand in cash, but the rest is going to be either a wire transfer or a cashiers check. Most banks dont hold over 20k in cash on them.

Number 4. Marshall Law is NOT going to happen...

Number 5. No need for auditors. It will work the same way it works for us everyday... Lets say that you win a car accident lawsuit and win 20,000 USD. You go to the bank to cash the check from the insurance company... Assuming they have the cash on hand.. They cash it for you. Well, you were just reported to the IRS for potential auditing. Anyone who cashes a check or receives a wire, or anything involving the bank handing you 10,000.00 or more in USD is reported to the IRS.

You can think what you want. But they were good questions, that deserved real answers.

Sorry Keep. I didnt notice that you had already posted basically the same thing...

I'm not trying to insult or down anyone in here, if my short response gave you that idea my apology's. I have made several posts on the RV today based on research I have collected. No offense meant to any of you. Peace.

OK, Really,

Eagle007

The only one I am sure about is number 5. There is no need for the IRS to place agents at the financial institutions because anything over $10,000 you are required to fill out a "FINCEN 104" document which notifies the IRS of the transaction. The financial institution that you use will be the one to fill out and file that documnent. All you will have to do is show proper I.D. and sign it. Then pay your taxes, accordingly, when you file your return for that year.

Edited by gman51

Thanks for the replies,

One note. I was not trying to suggest that people cashing in are walking out of banks with cash although after I reread my post it might seem to indicate that. What I was trying to say is that one day the $21 dollars that you have in your pocket ( 25,000 dinar for example) becomes worth lets say $25,000 dollars in dinar. a ton of Iraqi's would have to go to the bank to get smaller bills and deposit what they don't need. This might create an environment that would bring out the thugs and criminals. Think of it this way, If you walked around with $25K in your pocket anywhere in the USA how comfortable would you feel. I for one live in a nice area but still won't do this just because it is just asking for someone to take it. Now think about how many Iraqi's might have 21 dollars worth of Dinar in their pocket today.

Hopefully this clears up that I was not calling Iraqi's terrorist nor Criminals (as I don't believe that) and also explains that my thought is that most Iraqi's will have to go to a bank to exchange the monies they have since it will be imposible for the local merchant to give everyone change for lets just say $25,000 dinar. In Addition the bank that normally carries lets say 20K to issue will end the night with 10 to 20M. If you don't think this would bringout criminals and terrorist groups looking to get their hands on that type of money.

I love this group and appreciate the feed back. I hope I am wrong about people trying to rob and steal not just in Iraq but everywhere but I do think everyone will be surprised at just how many people bought Dinars. I plan to walk into my safety desposit box hand it to the manager and never have the Dinars leave the bank.

Good luck , and I guess time will tell.

Eagle007

I'm not trying to insult or down anyone in here, if my short response gave you that idea my apology's. I have made several posts on the RV today based on research I have collected. No offense meant to any of you. Peace.

BanG,

I wasnt insulting you. But the way that I read it ( and obviously it is very easy to take stuff out of context), it was a rude answer. Thank you for clearing up though. I wasnt trying to be rude either in replying to your post. Sorry if it came across that way.