Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Low Denom Maybe???

Riverdawg

holy crap, has it been in front of our eyes this entire time, ive seen this photo before but didn't notice that before, after close examination i can tell that this isnt the 250 dinar bill nor the 5000 dinar bill(both of with have the same color), but that's not to say that this hasn't been in some way edited, can you post the link from where you got this?

LOOKS LIKE 25 DINAR NOTE,IN BLUE COLOR.ALSO,THE BUNDLES OF 25 DINAR,SEEMS TO BE IN BLUE ALSO...AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....

yes, the guy on the far right has USD in his hand.. wondering if this is the back alley trading folks or what exactly it is.. Riverdawg.. where did you get this.. off what link?

Ok so someone educate me. Is Lower Denom's in circulation a good thing?

lol yes! but up until now i thought that was just a bunch of TK OKIE BS, if the 250000 RV's @ lets say 1;1 they aren't going to be doing daily transactions with bills that large, but if they had low denoms............ and so it begins.

holy crap, has it been in front of our eyes this entire time, ive seen this photo before but didn't notice that before, after close examination i can tell that this isnt the 250 dinar bill nor the 5000 dinar bill(both of with have the same color), but that's not to say that this hasn't been in some way edited, can you post the link from where you got this?

agreed

WOW! You guys are good!!!

Thanks for clearing that up, I was getting excited there for a minute...

Oh Well, and we waite...

rd

And that is why you are at DV instead of the others

GUARANTEE you that within a day DD or PD or KTFM is going to have a conference call that will go like this:

this just in. Super high sources ( he forgets to mention that his source is high on weed...not in rank), confirm existence of 25 denom bills in circulation. this is confirmed....blah blah blah blah... Sorry folks. No questions tonight. Just listen.. dont question my sources... blah blah blah......

you get the idea.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If that's a scale, which it appears to be, that suggests these guys are trading currency based on some type of balancing method. I knew there would need to be some educating required with an RV, but a scale, really?

I guess DT's gonna have to offer a dinar by the pound rate.

How heavy is your wallet?

If that's a scale, which it appears to be, that suggests these guys are trading currency based on some type of balancing method. I knew there would need to be some educating required with an RV, but a scale, really?

I guess DT's gonna have to offer a dinar by the pound rate.

How heavy is your wallet?

This I can answer. I have been to Bahrain numerous times for work. Everywhere you go to shop, they have calculators and they can punch numbers in them quicker than a car salesman could spout the price of your car off to you. Basically since they are using USD they are more than likely using the calculator to show the buyer what they owe as I have been shown numerous times.

And that is why you are at DV instead of the others

GUARANTEE you that within a day DD or PD or KTFM is going to have a conference call that will go like this:

this just in. Super high sources ( he forgets to mention that his source is high on weed...not in rank), confirm existence of 25 denom bills in circulation. this is confirmed....blah blah blah blah... Sorry folks. No questions tonight. Just listen.. dont question my sources... blah blah blah......

you get the idea.

hahaha yea so true, but can some boots tell me if the Iraqis still use the old bills for day to day transactions? thanks

Positive news can never be followed up positively, huh?

Budget done? Yay! Wait, no..

Lower denoms? Yay! Wait no..

Truer words have never been spoken, lol.. But isnt it nice to know that you actually know the truth about these things? Knowing that you have the real intel. Knowing that all the suckers on the other sites that are just blind and believe every word that is said to them? Isnt nice to not believe the pumpers bs week after week, day after day? You are smarter than that. That is why you are here, on DV. The others just havent figured it out yet. Or they think this is a get rich quick gimmick and they just want to believe the lies that are pumped to them... Either way, you are better off here, where facts are spoken on RUMOR threads to prove then or debunk them