Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great Question! Why locked topic?

NEWMAN

Yesterday for a fact I posted where on C-LIST people with a phone # was looking for pumpers for DINAR. Then when I and some others were talking someone LOCKED TOPIC? Why would they do this? Are you thinking what I am......... PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!!! G :D RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

please tell us more about it......... :blink:

I live in ohio and looking @ c-list under jobs there was a ad asking for NEW dinar pumpers & it had a phone #, I called just checking it out & there was a message machine & just ask me for name & a contact # and I gave it. ( my real name & # by the way) and now 48 hrs has passed and no call. I went back into c-list and ad was gone. BUT what I want to know is why when talking about it on DV topic got locked........ Maybe by a pumper guru????????? :angry:

. BUT what I want to know is why when talking about it on DV topic got locked........ Maybe by a pumper guru????????? :angry:

I have no idea but a guess might be that if there were proof that pumpers actually existed. let alone get paid to deceive us.. :blink: I guess that might be a reason. :lol:

But probably was because you posted a phone number because that is a no no. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I live in ohio and looking @ c-list under jobs there was a ad asking for NEW dinar pumpers & it had a phone #, I called just checking it out & there was a message machine & just ask me for name & a contact # and I gave it. ( my real name & # by the way) and now 48 hrs has passed and no call. I went back into c-list and ad was gone. BUT what I want to know is why when talking about it on DV topic got locked........ Maybe by a pumper guru????????? angry.gif

That craig list ad was a joke. Don't know who nor why the post was locked. Hey, if they call you back, report back what they said and who it was, we could learn something from this if it's not a joke.

• Downvote 1