Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rumor

spy

Let me start out by saying that this is rumor was pulled from another site. It is not me, I am just passing the post along. Remember in your responses, this is not me talking below...

from fresh.......

[fresh] I heard some pretty solid information from a friend of mine. Yesterday - he indicated his source reached out to him (been at least a week since he last heard from him). His source indicated the RV will be done next week and to "bet the house" on dinar in the meantime... [fresh] his source is inside the Green Zone and works for the State Department. [fresh] With regard to my source that shared the information - he did get a strong indication that this could have gone down within the last 2 weeks, however said that it wasn't a lock... when he received this new information he was told "bet the house".

P.S. I am strongly advising against betting the house!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

With a name like "txsrooster" I would say chances are your wife is right!!! :P

If you ask her...she is ALWAYS right. Got that nick name because of a cowlick on the back of my head..when my hair grows out...it looks like a rooster tail....quite funny...and I live Texas.

Spy... I'm not on your back you remind me of an old...old woman that loves gossip. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I think as long as is not from our regular dinar pushers any other rumors is always good...

I do kind of like some good gossip! I just wish it was true every once in while...

• Upvote 1

Why heck the last time Terry K put specific information on the pending RV,,,... well I sold my house and then bought it back at a lower interest rate... made money each month because of his tip... I don't have kids however, perhaps WalMart might start selling kids... Get my clothes from the local Flea Market...

I don't play the guitar although I like to sing and keep a tune ... perhaps I can hock my old LP's since my record player is broken. Since the money is soon to be in the bank... I can bank on so many things that make me smile... :D ... even for just a moment... My blood pressure spikes every time I think that we are on the brink of RV'ing... Each new week, each new Monday, each new start of the Month... I need a vacation.

Come on RV... Step up to the plate GOI, CBI and let's all riot in the streets and make the RV happen.... :rolleyes: and while we are protesting it RV's and we then can all dance, drink our favorite beverage :huh: , sing, cheer and leap with joy...

Ok, all kidding aside... If you all are ready for this RV to take place already say... "AMEN"!..... :blink:

House sold. Wife sold. Kids sold. Guitars pawned. Want the RV to happen to get the guitar back

:lol:

LMAO, THAT THEIR IS FUNNY, REALLY NEEDED THAT LAUGH. :lol::lol::lol:

Let me start out by saying that this is rumor was pulled from another site. It is not me, I am just passing the post along. Remember in your responses, this is not me talking below...

from fresh.......

[fresh] I heard some pretty solid information from a friend of mine. Yesterday - he indicated his source reached out to him (been at least a week since he last heard from him). His source indicated the RV will be done next week and to "bet the house" on dinar in the meantime... [fresh] his source is inside the Green Zone and works for the State Department. [fresh] With regard to my source that shared the information - he did get a strong indication that this could have gone down within the last 2 weeks, however said that it wasn't a lock... when he received this new information he was told "bet the house".

P.S. I am strongly advising against betting the house!!!

SPY, Thanks for the post, who knows maybe he knows somthing....The one thing imo is that DV has many members in the GREEN ZONE,and I have not seen a post by any of them regaurding this rumor...at least not yet.