Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV RUMOR From GreenAZ

jack

RUMOR First posted by "GreenAZ"

Here are the 3 post made by "GreenAZ"

1st Post:

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:15 PM

I handle Prince Zine Halfa El Abidine's finance's here in the states and abroad. We were just in Iraq as of this past week talking with government officials about when we can merge oil productions through a third party to get more production and revenue flowing again to both parties. Minister Ali Akbar Salehi stated if we waited till the the dinar was revaluated on February 21st we would gain more contracts through the WTBAP and would not have to invest so much of our own money. My partner Ali al-Dabbagh and myself have set the date to reconstruct the loans and modifications to adjust for the revaulation before the 21st. We will be flying to New York City then Baghdad the 17th and 18th of February to confirm the revaulation prices with Naji al-Otari so there is no in flux of our finaces abd investments. Naji was also in talks of the dinar being around 1.72-1.78 with us on friday. Will post every saturday till the deal is complete and the dinar is revaulated.

2nd Post:

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:30 PM

I know it doesn't make sense but most people don't even know how their car works. You'll have to wait and find out before you call me a liar. I'm in the middle east 172 out of 365 days of the year handling personal finances over there for the wealthy. One finger pointing at me is four pointing back at you. When we invaded and restructed the monetary there my partner and I will countless numbers of our clients bought dinar seeing how the Kuwait dinar did back in the day. We're both sitting on seventy million dinar each and take this investment serious. Because we have a godo number of our clients who also invested with us. This is no bull. This is from someone who actually gets to talk to high ranking iraqi's in the Iraqi goverment. Not white penny stock investors hovering over their lap top and copy and pasting articles. Good luck. You can check up on this every saturday till the RV is done. God bless and lets be nice my babies.

3rd and LAST Post:

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

Seriously just because I haven't been on here since 2004 you wont believe me. I have a job and life and don't care if Adam gives me the title newbie. Well keep hovering over your computers over every post on here. Get out there and work till February 21st. RV will happen next month. Coming from a guy who actually goes to Iraq atleast fifty times a year and is in talks with goverment officials. God bless yall

GreenAZ Post: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_posts&mid=29131

GreenAZ Profile: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/29131-greenaz/

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I remember him now Jack. Thanks for the post.

Snowglobe I think he is posting them because he was upset his friend was bashed and didn't understand why. :)

Jack all I can think is maybe he was bashed because people didn't believe him. When you throw out names like "Prince Zine Halfa El Abidine's" your almost asking for jokes to be made about it. Not saying he is lying or anyone was right to bash him or make fun of it. It just is what it is and some people just like to be ornery.

I didn't mind the post though. I found it pretty interesting myself. Hope he comes back. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jack

You beat me to it.

rolleyes.gif

Your first post got locked and I just did the same as you copying and pasting Green's post because i thought it was good info.

Did you go back a change rate?

Edited by cw2
  • Upvote 1

Jack

You beat me to it.

rolleyes.gif

Your first post got locked and I just did the same as you copying and pasting Green's post because i thought it was good info.

Did you go back a change rate?

I was trying to post the above in that thread when it was locked so I started this one.

All I know is I did some digging and everything he said was going on when he said it was checked out.

He made some bold claims that were so exact with details that checked out no one could have made them up.

Dates names places and details all checked out.

My gut tells me the guy was the real deal with the real intel.

IMHO

Edited by jack

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how this bit of "information" ... at this particular point in time ... can be considered with any more or less validity than any other of the myriad of rumors out there.

My comment is based on posts following the original repost .... and I hope will serve as a continued warning :

PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE #1

******DO NOT PURCHASE ANY MORE OF THIS CURRENCY THAN YOU CAN AFFORD - in otherwords NEVER BUY CURRENCY INSTEAD OF PAYING THE MORTGAGE OR BUYING FOOD!*****

I realize that to some this may seem like an inane thing to have to warn against, but I am still concerned that some people reside in such a place of despair that they are taking inappropriate risks. My prayers and blessings go to all who are suffering in anyway.

pvS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how this bit of "information" ... at this particular point in time ... can be considered with any more or less validity than any other of the myriad of rumors out there.

My comment is based on posts following the original repost .... and I hope will serve as a continued warning :

PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE #1

******DO NOT PURCHASE ANY MORE OF THIS CURRENCY THAN YOU CAN AFFORD - in otherwords NEVER BUY CURRENCY INSTEAD OF PAYING THE MORTGAGE OR BUYING FOOD!*****

I realize that to some this may seem like an inane thing to have to warn against, but I am still concerned that some people reside in such a place of despair that they are taking inappropriate risks. My prayers and blessings go to all who are suffering in anyway.

pvS

Sorry.

I did not know rumors were so dangerous.

Then why don't you just close the RUMOR section and be done with it?

Jack logging off for good.

Bye bye. :wave:

• Upvote 2

Good observation Sunday.

jack, you do see how the claims that Green made can be construed as a Pumper Maneuver right?

Not saying he's right or wrong, of course I hope he is correct, but a new person with only a couple of posts who pops on throwing out names and rates/dates does in fact look like a Pumper.

• Upvote 1

I too hope it's true, but how does the chaos that is currently going on in Iraq regarding the seating of the gov't and the failure to approve the budget fit in with his predictions of Rv on the 21st of Feb? It just seems that setting a date at this point would be impossible, Just thinking....

I too hope it's true, but how does the chaos that is currently going on in Iraq regarding the seating of the gov't and the failure to approve the budget fit in with his predictions of Rv on the 21st of Feb? It just seems that setting a date at this point would be impossible, Just thinking....

Sounds great and as good as any other prediction so far. And best of all it is a MONDAY!! Go figure. :lol::lol::lol:

Until a date comes and goes there is no reason to call this person or anyone a pumper!!

You people need to give everyone a chance to voice their opinions and comments without the worry of being bashing every time!!!

You never know who might just show up here with GOOD INFO just to be run off by negative people that like to hear themselves talk!!

Like PVS said in another post, If you can't say something nice! Don't say anything at all!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 4

Moderaters contacted me wondering why I had 2 different names running off the sam IP address.

GREEN AZ is my son who got on here and made all that stuff up to see if I would catch it and get excited about it so he could say Dad you don't know what your doing. He thinks I spend to much time on here and do not know how to read between the lines.

SORRY if any of you fell for his C??P

Needless to say you will not see him again.

I just showed him this: His reply was SEE DAD their are thousands of guys out there posting stuff just like me and it is all B?LL S??T I tried to tell you.

You will never know what is real and what is not.

What a shame there is J??C A??ES out there like my son.I thought I taught him better

SORRY ALL

Go RV / RI

• Upvote 2

Moderaters contacted me wondering why I had 2 different names running off the sam IP address.

GREEN AZ is my son who got on here and made all that stuff up to see if I would catch it and get excited about it so he could say Dad you don't know what your doing. He thinks I spend to much time on here and do not know how to read between the lines.

SORRY if any of you fell for his C??P

Needless to say you will not see him again.

Thanks for the heads up on that one!! Who is Jack then??

• Upvote 1