Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 1/26/2011

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 1/26/2011

Good evening Family,

Here is another short post Family because you know what my Team and I seek until Sunday. Another 24 hours has gone by. Has the revolt against M’s actions with the CBI started yet? No? All we see is one simple article today again repeating the word “CRITICIZE”. Ooooh…….I can just see the steam coming off the head of this one man’s opinion to criticize M. When in reality we should be seeing fire and brimstone. My post last night was very direct ……..as I wait until Sunday. For the RI? Not really……..that can happen any time especially before the WTO meeting. Yet each 24 hours defines a little clearer the madness or genius of what M or M and A………worked out behind closed doors.

But wait Frank26……..the CBI should not be under the control of the GOI. Actually I made it clear yesterday that M is increasing the GOVERNENCY and FILTRATION of the CBI’s ability to monitor and protect the currency of Iraq. Will M eat the whole pie of the CBI? Will he eat half of it? Will he pretend to eat any of it and not even take ……..one single bite? My Team and I feel that Sunday may answer this question. (LOL……a very small portion of you will understand my attempt at humor right now……did you count how many times I have already said the word ……”WILL”?)

Sorry about that……LOL. I just get frustrated some times because we give you our hard work and it seems to be flushed down the toilet after every Tuesday. I have burned my ears to put out the fires from some other…….weekly voices.

As I say goodbye …….can you say goodbye SADR? LOL……..go home. For the very few I spoke with today …….I promised to answer a popular question. “I am concerned that if the GOI takes over the CBI it will be bad for my investment.”

Answer: Who owns the CBI? ……when you say Federal Reserves and the IMF is it not the same as saying……..USA? Hang in there I am almost done with the answer. The Authors of The Plan (USA) will never allow CH7 to slip through their fingers nor their CONTROL over ………The Plan. Understand?

Short and to the point. I seek a GOI and since I don’t see one my Team and I closely study every move by M and A. JEFF J had a wonderful response to bankers telling us the IQD was a scam. MEDIC67 also had a response that caused me to label him as “mini me”. Below is JEFF’s example and I thought it might be helpful to newbies or misguided bank executives. Underneath that post is an article link that I enjoyed very much today posted by LETMEIN. Some mechanisms are none of our business. LOL! We told you Obama’s speech last night would be all about him……not about our investment. True that.

CRITTERMOM has supplied me with our financial reports of ’09 and ’10. We have a thread on the forum where you can go and publicly view these records. I am very proud of them. Another source of great pride is YOU KTFM FAMILY for your donations that have helped so many children of God. A report of your donations will also be coming forth soon. Please read CRITTERMOM’s post at the bottom of my post today.

Why do we have eternal Grace with our Father if we accept Him his Son and the Holy Ghost? Because…….God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. If you know this Grace ………radiate it to others. If you would like to learn of this Grace I am here to tell you about it. Use our KTFM phone number: xxx-xxx-xxxx and ask for a Chaplain or anyone of our Admins/Mods ………or me. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Jeff J

Did just that one week ago with a very close friend of mine who is a exec VP of a very large bank. He told me quietly this was a scam. I then shared with him the Presidential order. Then I shared with him how many banks had sold or were selling Dinar. Then I told him that if this were a scam a very large class action lawsuit would begin. I then stared into his eyes and stated that do you understand that if you do not understand the background to this investment that you are adding to the shrill noise of this being a scam when in fact it is not? My friend looked defeated and he was going to investigate on his own. He called me today and apologized. My friend is a MBA, MA from Georgetown University school of Banking, Wash U grad and is a former Government Auditor for 20 years. He now only works with multimillionaires for this bank...lol you should have seen the look on his face last week it was great.

Planning and the central bank were discussing a mechanism

http://translate.goo....rNnPvXWxXEkqDw

• Upvote 2

Jeff J

Did just that one week ago with a very close friend of mine who is a exec VP of a very large bank. He told me quietly this was a scam. I then shared with him the Presidential order. Then I shared with him how many banks had sold or were selling Dinar. Then I told him that if this were a scam a very large class action lawsuit would begin. I then stared into his eyes and stated that do you understand that if you do not understand the background to this investment that you are adding to the shrill noise of this being a scam when in fact it is not? My friend looked defeated and he was going to investigate on his own. He called me today and apologized. My friend is a MBA, MA from Georgetown University school of Banking, Wash U grad and is a former Government Auditor for 20 years. He now only works with multimillionaires for this bank...lol you should have seen the look on his face last week it was great

Read more:

amazing how people call this a scam--and not doing any research at all ???

All the GOI has to do is look what the Fed Reserve(Central bank) in this country has done to the economy. their smart enough to want full control of the CBI. the powers that be want a Central bank in every country to be a seperate entity so they can own the GOV. and keep them in debt, much easier to take control overohmy.gif

This guy needs to go back to being a minister. That or he is a frustrated minister.

When you are a believer and filled with GOD's Holy Spirit the Bible says to be "instant, in season or out of season." To "always" be ready to give an account of your LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. There is nothing frustrating about sharing the "too good to be true news" of the GOSPEL. It feeds the soul of the one sharing while GOD's Spirit convicts the one who it is being shared with. Partnering with GOD is never frustrating. It is rewarding and incredible in every way. Frank is simply speaking what GOD is putting on his heart. Peace.

Edited by keylime
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1