Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THINGS TO REMEMBER DURING OBAMAS STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH

tampa1000

THINGS TO REMEMBER DURING OBAMAS STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH, WHAT HE WILL NOT TELL YOU

There is aprox 18 million people UNemployed in the USA

Each year there is 1.8 million NEW people looking for jobs

That requires aprox 200,000 NEW jobs every Month, to keep the unemployment rate from going UP

It has Not been happening and is Not expected to happen

The market can only expand if there is a need for products & services AND if people can afford to buy them

It is doubtful that the 18 million unemployed will find work in 5 years if ever Because the job market will have to

absorb aprox 9 million new comers by then and we are close to market saturation now

There will be at least a million more home foreclosures this year

For every penny the price at the pump increases, it costs consumers overall an additional $4 million each day according to Cameron Hanover analyst Peter Beutel. If the price goes up a dime a gallon, consumers pay $40 million more each day for that increase

Heating oil costs the same as gasoline

If gas goes to 4 dollars a gal., every thing you buy Will cost a LOT more

At 4 dollars a gal the economy will start collapsing because people have no reserve to absorb it

SO if you listen to OBAMA Remember the above And what he will Not tell you

SEE, Daily Job Cuts.Com AND Blacklisted News .com for what is Really happining

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Also remember the person you voted for would have done just as much as Obama its not just him it is the entire government that has put us in this situation not one man who inherited the problems from the past

I beg to differ. It has been the policies of on man all along that got us here and if u was not driving I would take you to school. You my DV friend are grossly misinformed!!!! I am very angry when people make statements like this, because i know that US CITIZENS cannot be this ignorant and gullible l...therefore i must assume they are just misinformed...and that's the source of my anger, because the MEDIA HAS FAILED US.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Also remember the person you voted for would have done just as much as Obama its not just him it is the entire government that has put us in this situation not one man who inherited the problems from the past

Tru it is not one person, but let's not forget about Obamas spending habits.. If I'm not mistakiing he has spent more than any other president.. Combined I think actually.. He ruined the car business by wrecking cars during cash for clunkers... The cheap cars that everyone wants right now bc that's all they can afford. He also gave loads of money to the banks n car manufactuers to blow which did absolutely nothing... All that $ used for the stupid bailouts distributed to the people of America woulda boomed our economy plain n simple.. Maybe not forever but at least for a period of time. . . It also isn't very classy to be taking a billion dollar family vacation during a depression.. So yea, it aint one person maybe but he certaintly hasn't been doin jack sh+t to help anyone out here... Sorry guys had to vent a lil bit. Throw me some -s I'm used to it haha. Let's just get this damn dinar rvd so we can party!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

let's not forget about 8-years of your daddy Bush! I love how everyboby loves to blame Obama for this entire mess! here's a thought........

I bought my last house during the Bush administration and lost over $40,000 on equity back in 2007 in less than a year of owning my house. Obama was not in office or elected yet...............hmmmmmmmmmmm

history has always told of great civiliations having their day.

go RV...............................

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

let's not forget about 8-years of your daddy Bush! I love how everyboby loves to blame Obama for this entire mess! here's a thought........

I bought my last house during the Bush administration and lost over $40,000 on equity back in 2007 in less than a year of owning my house. Obama was not in office or elected yet...............hmmmmmmmmmmm

Lets look back even further to the Clinton days... i saw it all start with him..

• Upvote 4

I f no-one voted for Obamer - How did he get in? Thats what i find funny- Everyone wanted him- no- none knows him. I personally didnt like him or McCain. Just didnt trust them They seemed like the type of people that when you shook hands with them you would have to count your fingers- --- ps i have done that with politicians- and people who were Silver Tounges--Vern <_<<_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 years of daddy Bush don't equal 2 years of Obama spending amigo, you better wake up!!!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

THINGS TO REMEMBER DURING OBAMAS STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH, WHAT HE WILL NOT TELL YOU

That requires aprox 200,000 NEW jobs every Month, to keep the unemployment rate from going UP

The market can only expand if there is a need for products & services AND if people can afford to buy them

It is doubtful that the 18 million unemployed will find work in 5 years if ever Because the job market will have to

absorb aprox 9 million new comers by then and we are close to market saturation now

For every penny the price at the pump increases, it costs consumers overall an additional $4 million each day according to Cameron Hanover analyst Peter Beutel. If the price goes up a dime a gallon, consumers pay $40 million more each day for that increase

At 4 dollars a gal the economy will start collapsing because people have no reserve to absorb it

I support you 100%. For me, some things are better left unsaid. Best for me to leave it alone. This is not the right site for me to vent. Nufsaid. Godbless.

8 years of daddy Bush don't equal 2 years of Obama spending amigo, you better wake up!!!

you are so true friend! Obama's little two years could never in hell amount to your daddy bush's entire 8-year fiasco with tax payer dollars!

oh how soon we forget........................oh no not your amigo! ;)

• Downvote 1

you are so true friend! Obama's little two years could never in hell amount to your daddy bush's entire 8-year fiasco with tax payer dollars!

oh how soon we forget........................oh no not your amigo! ;)

NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN ANYTHING, I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL THE TRILLIONS BO SPENT IN JUST TWO YEARS AND REMEMBER IRAQ WAR HAS BEEN OVER!!! WHEN BUSH SPENT IT WE HAD TWO WARS ONE STARTED BY 9/11...YES HOW SOON WE FORGET!!! WHERE ARE THE TRILLIONS OBAMA HAS SPENT WITH NO WAR BILDUP BUT A DRAW DOWN...WHERE ARE THE TRILLIONSSSS OBAMA IS SPENDING, TRY GETTING A BUSINESS LOON EVEN WITH GOOD CREDIT!!! WHERE IS THE MONEY???? SHOW ME THE MONEY??? WAKE UP AMIGO!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 6

NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN ANYTHING, I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL THE TRILLIONS BO SPENT IN JUST TWO YEARS AND REMEMBER IRAQ WAR HAS BEEN OVER!!! WHEN BUSH SPENT IT WE HAD TWO WARS ONE STARTED BY 9/11...YES HOW SOON WE FORGET!!! WHERE ARE THE TRILLIONS OBAMA HAS SPENT WITH NO WAR BILDUP BUT A DRAW DOWN...WHERE ARE THE TRILLIONSSSS OBAMA IS SPENDING, TRY GETTING A BUSINESS LOON EVEN WITH GOOD CREDIT!!! WHERE IS THE MONEY???? SHOW ME THE MONEY??? WAKE UP AMIGO!!!!!!!!!

calm down friend! let me ask you this question- if Obama was not in office and someone else was, either republicscams or demonkats, we still would have the burden of paying for two wars without any financial monetary gains. where is the money coming from friend to support two wars, rebuild Mississippi, New Orleans( Katrina) housing market crash, and fix the borders. all of this happened during your daddy bush"s watch........................................Amigooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I woke up years ago and can't go back to sleep in this country.................... maybe the RV will put me back to sleep? what do you think friend?

you all right Tampa 1000? :D

• Upvote 2

And just what are your Republican buddies saying? Nothing! Please look at their proposals before you pass judgement. Be careful what you ask for.

Before the RV... slap me three times and make a wish... "Go RV"!

After the RV, let me sleep, I don't have to get up to go to work... work... ah, just manage my investments... :D

President Obama... well a bit of history... Perhaps his speech will be like a football game... if there isn't something to really remember about the game then we just remember the outcome... However, this country is worse off than it was before the current administration... May this last election correct, fix and or repair a broken wagon wheel... it is no longer round....

Honey could you rub the suntan lotion on my back for me please...... where was I? oh yes... dreaming about the RV and the white sandy beaches... B)

Yes but who was the idiot that signed the mortgage? Your loosing equity is the presidents fault how again?

And just what are your Republican buddies saying? Nothing! Please look at their proposals before you pass judgement. Be careful what you ask for.

Just remember the people just spoke again during the last election and they are NOT happy with obama and obamacarethat was jamed down on them to have a vote on 1700 pages in 24 hours!!! WHAT A SCAM THAT WAS!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A SCAM OBAMA IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA GET IT AND THAT'S WHY HE TOOK A SHALAKING AS BO SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Well being the conservative I am I still WOULD have voted for Hillarious if all you so called LOYAL Democrats wouldn't have turned your backs on her.

I think what the Democratic Party did to her was really shameful and now, not only do we conservatives have to live with your mistakes but liberals are getting what THEY deserve!

and remember 2006 was when the democratic congress took over, not saying bush didn't mess up a little but it was not all him either

Well, I beg to differ amigo.

I don't care for Bush or Obama or any piece of feces politician.

Here's a look at discretionary spending between 2001 & 2003.

Discretionary spending is not "mandatory to pay the bills spending," it's optional spending.

And in 2 years under Bush, it totaled about 2.25 Trillion.

Don't worry, I brought a link

Senate Budget Committee 2003

Furthermore, here's an article about our "off the books spending problem" from 2006... which is 2 years before TSHTF.

National Review

So, as you can clearly see, amigo... this ludicrous spending started taking place around 10 years or so- give or take.

Go check and see how many of these new Tea Bagger Congress people are already licking their chops and porking up the budget with their own special interest.

They're all f'ing liars.

You don't just have to blame the black dude.

You can blame Rich Whitey too.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3