Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Local banks don't know anything.

Coonass

It seems that my local banks just don't have a clue whats going on with the Dinar. One bank even sells them. I can buy Dinar for $1044/mil. My wife goes in to order some Dinar and she gets SWARMED by 3-4 tellers wanting to know what to do with it. They all admited to buying some "because all of our customers have been buying it", but didn't have a clue why. So my wife spent about 10 minutes giving them the scoop lol.

I had heard that Chase bank was selling them, so when I went in yesterday I asked the teller helping me if they sold Iraqi Dinar. She told me that they quit selling them, when I asked why she said "because people were buying them, thinking that they were going to make a lot of money off of them, THEY AREN'T WORTH ANYTHING" hehe, I left before she got me fired up lol.

It occured to me then that these folks just punch a time card and process our transactions all day, even the branch managers don't have a clue.

I have determined that there are a few type of people out there. The ones that were informed about the Dinar and got some and the naysayers that didn't get some. I won't feel sorry for the naysayers, it will be the biggest I told you so of all time.

Edited by Coonass
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It seems that my local banks just don't have a clue whats going on with the Dinar. One bank even sells them. I can buy Dinar for $1044/mil. My wife goes in to order some Dinar and she gets SWARMED by 3-4 tellers wanting to know what to do with it. They all admited to buying some "because all of our customers have been buying it", but didn't have a clue why. So my wife spent about 10 minutes giving them the scoop lol.

I had heard that Chase bank was selling them, so when I went in yesterday I asked the teller helping me if they sold Iraqi Dinar. She told me that they quit selling them, when I asked why she said "because people were buying them, thinking that they were going to make a lot of money off of them, THEY AREN'T WORTH ANYTHING" hehe, I left before she got me fired up lol.

It occured to me then that these folks just punch a time card and process our transactions all day, even the branch managers don't have a clue.

I have determined that there are a few type of people out there. The ones that were informed about the Dinar and got some and the naysayers that didn't get some. I won't feel sorry for the naysayers, it will be the biggest I told you so of all time.

LMAO! So true!

Yes this is so true in my area, i buy and they ask if im planning a trip to there, so i tell them yes my grandsons in the us milatary there. I also asked if anyone else has bought and for a yr now im the only one, i love it and hope it stays that way. If it ever comes true ill take pics of there eyes lighting up.But all good things come to thows who wait.

Local banks dont have a clue as to what is going on around them let alone Iraq........just an observation.

• Upvote 1

I would assume asking a teller if they sell dinar; they would either say yes or no, not give you their opinion on why they don't sell it anymore. Tellers are not even in the know, so I would imagine if a memo was given to the tellers that dinar is no longer sold, it might say something like "we are no longer buying or selling the Iraq Dinar", but I doubt it would read, "We are no longer buying or selling the Iraq Dinar because too many people were buying it figuring they would make a lot of money off it, but they are not worth anything".

• Upvote 1

My wife works for TD. She said that there is no special training happening with regards to the IQD. They will sell them to us and buy them back, thats just about it. She handles quite a bit of foreign currency for the branch too but she said nothing special is happening with regards to it aside from people buying them which they have sold quite a bit of. What was comforting for me though, is that some of the bank's wealthier customers (VIP customers they are referred to as) have in fact been buying dinars and a good amount of them.

Aside from that, the bankers simply look at their exchange rate screen and buy/sell based on the numbers on the computer.

It seems that most of the banks in my area are clueless about dinar. the closest Chase had no idea if they sold/bought Dinar. The manager looked it up and nope, it's not on the list (this was about a month ago). Ditto for the local BOA. TD did say they sold/bought dinar as well as Capital One. The TD Bank manager told me they would buy dinar (if you have an account) for $7.50 per transaction. I think I need a little clarification on what constitutes a "transaction" : each bill, each million?

I recently went into the Wells Fargo Branch Bank here in the DFW area and purchased by wire some dinar's and the person assisting me had seen a few folks in the past several months do the same. I asked if indeed there was any information that he had heard from his management... He went on to say that there have been notices stating that Wells Fargo has nothing to do with the Iraq Dinar... Just as I suspected... higher ups have their information on some level however, most employee's do not have a clue.

A couple of evening later I was visiting with an acquaintance that works at Wells Fargo and we argued :angry: about the Dinar... she stated it was a scam and that I was full of myself for wasting my money... I gave a number of examples and reasons why I felt in my heart and in my gut that I made a very good investment... She would have no more of the conversation and I said a-ok... :blink: Nay-sayers...

When this all takes place I will be on top of the world with a big smile... :D I am a firm believer in this investment... I have had my two younger brothers serve in the middle east one of which for three years and the other for two... I have come to believe that I should just keep my mouth shut and my mind open while learning, reading and educating myself about history, the workings of an emerging country and the value set forth to propel a country into the next super OPEC...

I appreciate this web site so very much... thank you DinarVet's, Adam Montana and all of those of you that keep me grounded, hopeful and encouraged. The banks will all of the sudden wake up when the RV occurs... The world is ready for this... we all are ready for this and I am ready to find my happy place... B)

Go RV...

Cheers....

In the last month I have asked twice at my local Chase bank on "what do they know about the Dinar?" Both Chase employees said they owned Dinar and it "doesn't hurt to diversify ones investments!" I thought that was a good way of putting it!

FYI: Have been following this site and others for some time. Mid-Atlantic region.

Systemwide memo from BB&T today, Monday, Jan. 24, from one of their personnel via friend in same industry indicated that corp. had discontinued selling - no reason given.

Could be supply drying up, training, too little business through local Fed to want to bother with it, etc. Just don't know.

Archduke

P.S. Saw this site posted Saturday; took screen shot then. IQD rate at bottom left is .0002 less from Saturday, but still in the neighborhood.

Where's this coming from? England? Germany?

http://www.iraq.alloexpat.com/marketplace/classifieds

Edited by archduke