Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK Rumor: G.E.T. 1/20/2011

SmokinAce

Good ole TK stirring it up again. I really hope people don't take this guy as a serious form of intel. Just read it for entertainment purposes only or better yet don't read it at all. There's absolutely no sense in getting worked up over Tk and his so called top notch intel. Life is to short. Live your life the best you can and forget the trivial things that take place each day. Live Laugh and Love Life. God Bless Semper Fi

What is amazing to me is that they are STILL going with the idea that we are last to cash out, and that other countries have already begun. Even after the debunking on multiple dinar sites.

That amazes me as well......makes you wonder if his extremely nieve followers ever visit other sites.

* TerryK Rumor: G.E.T. 1/20/11

January 20th, 2011 09:54 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

TerryK Latest 1/20/11

terryk] GOOD MORNING ROOM …. AL IS DOING GOOD … ON THE PHONE WITH HIM … SO NO WORRIES

[terryk] SO U WANT SOME NEWS

[terryk] all the fines and penalties payments were released yesterday as well as prosperity programs. Everything should be arriving today and tomorrow. With that said – the dinar ‘should’ rv for the rest of us here in the US ‘now’. There is absolutely nothing else holding this up imo.

[terryk] EMAILED TO ME THIS AM ….

[cmc] TK……from thing one and thing two???

[terryk] SO U ALL KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM …. RIGHT

[cmc] Thing one and Thing Two…!

[terryk] IM NOT SAYING THAT CMC

[peewee] Of course it will happen today! My reserve died last night.

[terryk] IT IS WHAT IT IS …. MINE TOO …. 4 MIL

[logos12] , did you put one “thing” in front of the “other”

[terryk] NOPE …. SO U FIGURE IT OUT …. THATS LIKE ASKING ME MY SOURCE …. AND YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT GOING THERE

[dinarRV] Ty said we have till midnight of the day a reserve dies right?

[terryk] THATS WHAT HE SAID

[terryk] ITS GOOD NEWS

[terryk] FROM A STRONG SOURCE

[terryk] THAT IS IN THE KNOW

I read the same thing in MAD magazine this morning !! Alfred E Newman is on his way back to work at CBI now. He usually rides with Dorothy and the Tin Man, but today they are at BOA in Basra cashing out. Rumor has it they are buying a DING-Dong cart and are going into the Vietnamese currency business.

PLEASE FOLKS!!!!! I beg you! DO NOT do the reserve thing! Not smart at all. :(

Reserve is fine if you have the money to cover the balance in 30 days and INTEND to do so!!The only thing TK accomplished with this latest post is to show us how him and his colleagues have a total lack of ethics and integrity.Either that or he actually believes that voice in his head....... :blink:

Cheers,

Sparky

* TerryK Rumor: G.E.T. 1/20/11

January 20th, 2011 09:54 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

TerryK Latest 1/20/11

terryk] GOOD MORNING ROOM …. AL IS DOING GOOD … ON THE PHONE WITH HIM … SO NO WORRIES

[terryk] SO U WANT SOME NEWS

[terryk] all the fines and penalties payments were released yesterday as well as prosperity programs. Everything should be arriving today and tomorrow. With that said – the dinar ‘should’ rv for the rest of us here in the US ‘now’. There is absolutely nothing else holding this up imo.

[terryk] EMAILED TO ME THIS AM ….

[cmc] TK……from thing one and thing two???

[terryk] SO U ALL KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM …. RIGHT

[cmc] Thing one and Thing Two…!

[terryk] IM NOT SAYING THAT CMC

[peewee] Of course it will happen today! My reserve died last night.

[terryk] IT IS WHAT IT IS …. MINE TOO …. 4 MIL

[logos12] , did you put one “thing” in front of the “other”

[terryk] NOPE …. SO U FIGURE IT OUT …. THATS LIKE ASKING ME MY SOURCE …. AND YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT GOING THERE

[dinarRV] Ty said we have till midnight of the day a reserve dies right?

[terryk] THATS WHAT HE SAID

[terryk] ITS GOOD NEWS

[terryk] FROM A STRONG SOURCE

[terryk] THAT IS IN THE KNOW

F..O..S

Edited by waterguy101

becareful of Thing 1 and Thing2 aka Reese Hamilton and Shelia Morris they are plaintiffs in the CMKX Bevens lawsuit. they have been providing intel for CMKX Shareholders for over 16 months now and up untill today they have not had one thing right. The rumors over on the CMKX boards is that they are working for Micheal Cotrell who trying to get a bank up and running they are fronting for him to get you to deposit your

money in his bank when you get paid " BECAREFUL" don't trust your money to deceivers

shiba

Group:

Members Posts:

18 Joined:

06-December 09 Posted Today, 03:12 PM

becareful of Thing 1 and Thing2 aka Reese Hamilton and Shelia Morris they are plaintiffs in the CMKX Bevens lawsuit. they have been providing intel for CMKX Shareholders for over 16 months now and up untill today they have not had one thing right. The rumors over on the CMKX boards is that they are working for Micheal Cotrell who trying to get a bank up and running they are fronting for him to get you to deposit your

money in his bank when you get paid " BECAREFUL" don't trust your money to deceivers

Read more:

Reserve is fine if you have the money to cover the balance in 30 days and INTEND to do so!!The only thing TK accomplished with this latest post is to show us how him and his colleagues have a total lack of ethics and integrity.Either that or he actually believes that voice in his head....... :blink:

Cheers,

Sparky

I would just like to point out that TK reserves dinar. Now ask yourself why he would go that route if he is so sure of himself? Would he not just gleefully buy Dinar like crazy.

So he reserves dinar, then what, let's it go and wastes money or is forced to buy then?

Not sure where you're going with that one.

TPR

Why would he TK....mearly reserve Dinar and not just buy it outright? I mean according to the guy he has connections. Seems like a catous approach for Mr. knowitall. TK.

No one made these folks go out and buy more dinar ... and on reserve at that!!! Puleeeze!! There have been almost as many warnings about buying more than you can afford as there have been rumors!

LMG, you are soooooo right! If these people don't have any more common sense than to spend money they don't have well

we will just write them a recommendation letter for a job in the Obama Administration. :)