Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Youv'e Got To Be Kidding!!!!!

Nitrobuzz

A response to TK's Conference Call:

I never thought I'd have anything negative to say! But, what a load of cow dung!!!!! There is a lot of global economic shifting going on but there is no way in hell TK has the ability or knowledge to be the only one to understand something so complicated. He knows for a fact that the Amero is happening???? That statement say's it all for me and should say it all for you. Please turn off the TK Spigot!!!!!!!!!!!

this is all we need to keep an eye on.

1) Official announcement of the three ministerial positions filled

2)Final and official announcement that the budget is done.

3)Official announcement that Chapter 7 is "completely" lifted.

These things are very important and I believe until this is done we won't see an RI/RV

]We will all be celebrating soon, so hang on and don't worry my friends!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size]

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I never thought I'd have anything negative to say! But, what a load of cow dung!!!!! There is a lot of global economic shifting going on but there is no way in hell TK has the ability or knowledge to be the only one to understand something so complicated. He knows for a fact that the Amero is happening???? That statement say's it all for me and should say it all for you. Please turn off the TK Spigot!!!!!!!!!!!

These things are very important and I believe until this is done we won't see an RI/RV

]We will all be celebrating soon, so hang on and don't worry my friends!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size]

Hey sport I live in CANADA and we deal with a coin dealer and we have already seen the AMERO- So before you go off 1/2 cocked better take a look. You can start by looking at coin dealers that deal in InterNational coins and try the ROYAL CANADIAN MINT------- :) Vern

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey sport I live in CANADA and we deal with a coin dealer and we have already seen the AMERO- So before you go off 1/2 cocked better take a look. You can start by looking at coin dealers that deal in InterNational coins and try the ROYAL CANADIAN MINT------- :) Vern

didn't see it there, got a link? :huh:

• Upvote 1

e.

If you check the news section, you will find a post by tbush that affirms the complete lifting of Chapter 7 sanctions as of three weeks ago.

RRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I only see one thing you left out and that is to increase there oil production which is still to low

• Upvote 1

If you check the news section, you will find a post by tbush that affirms the complete lifting of Chapter 7 sanctions as of three weeks ago.

RRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

Eplain that to me - i am trying to understand this - your saying that the RV is taking place now? :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.oldcolonycapital.com/amero-coin/ Here is a link with all kinds of amero and "new world order" collector coins. They are collectibles and pretty much anything can be designed and put on a coin. The amero concept has been around for years so its no surprise you could find collectible amero prototypes. It means about as much as the time TK told us he was buying a bank and a gold mine.

• Upvote 2

http://www.oldcolonycapital.com/amero-coin/ Here is a link with all kinds of amero and "new world order" collector coins. They are collectibles and pretty much anything can be designed and put on a coin. The amero concept has been around for years so its no surprise you could find collectible amero prototypes. It means about as much as the time TK told us he was buying a bank and a gold mine.

Exactly, people are so damn gullible.

I am a coin and bullion dealer and there are no Amero's in circulation. However, there are clad "copies" of what the Amero is percevied to look like. Kind of a prototype, but only in the creators mind.

And if the Amero was to come true, it would be a little more hush hush and not be leaked. If it was, the forgery of the coins would start before the thing was even real.

http://www.silverstockreport.com/essays/Usury_Enslaves.html---------check out Jason site and you will learn alot about what we have discussed here- good luck- :) Vern

I found the link in another post by Mr Rich.

Here is the Amero you saw:

http://designscomputed.com/coins/amero.html

http://www.silverstockreport.com/essays/Usury_Enslaves.html---------check out Jason site and you will learn alot about what we have discussed here- good luck- :) Vern

Thanks for the link, I will check it out. I am an avid reader though and have read a few books on the fed and have some understanding of the problem with our current banking and ever expanding fiat currency system. Its whats makes this thing with the Dinar so vulnerable for people with crazy crack pot conspiracy theories to come in and manipulate people to get on board with their fantasies. Somehow people are now claiming creating several trillion dollars worth of new currency over night will fix our problem of having fiat currency. I know, i know, the dinar is backed by oil. Oil however is a commodity though which is consumed. Its not like having gold sitting in a vault to back a paper money. Its our messed up system of money that makes the dinar an exciting investment imo. Its not a fix, just a pill for our symptoms.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the link, I will check it out. I am an avid reader though and have read a few books on the fed and have some understanding of the problem with our current banking and ever expanding fiat currency system. Its whats makes this thing with the Dinar so vulnerable for people with crazy crack pot conspiracy theories to come in and manipulate people to get on board with their fantasies. Somehow people are now claiming creating several trillion dollars worth of new currency over night will fix our problem of having fiat currency. I know, i know, the dinar is backed by oil. Oil however is a commodity though which is consumed. Its not like having gold sitting in a vault to back a paper money. Its our messed up system of money that makes the dinar an exciting investment imo. Its not a fix, just a pill for our symptoms.

:) Thanks and yer welcome- I think i know yer Twin Brother Juan-anyway check this out also---http://silverstockreport.com/buybullion.htm ------ you will find great help in this also- Vern :)

Wait until the oil goes up then watch what happens- Are you prepared for it all to come down again? just asking-

I agree with you. News section stated oil reserve at 500 billion barrels confirmed. Price per barrel keeps going up and is anticipated to hit $115 a barrel. I think Iraq is pumping 300 million bpd. They can't stay poor for long...

• Upvote 1

I agree with you. News section stated oil reserve at 500 billion barrels confirmed. Price per barrel keeps going up and is anticipated to hit $115 a barrel. I think Iraq is pumping 300 million bpd. They can't stay poor for long...

Ugh... I could be wrong but I think it's 3 million barrels per day, not 300 million...

rd

Where you closest to Vern?

I was from a small town outside of Windsor before I came here.