Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Be careful on the source of intel you get!

I have been watching, listening and reading the news, so I find it hard to believe banks in the U.S., Canada and overseas are cashing in Dinar without any news of it anywhere besides my friend or friend of a friend with no supporting intel whatsoever. CBI, currency speculators and banks are still selling Iraqi Dinar at a discount rate. There is no excitement or news anywhere in the world to prove people are cashing in. Don't you think you would hear something or see it in the news as people become millionaires overnight? We have Americans in every country around the world but nothing to prove any of the rumors or post are true.

Just like any other investment there are risk, but there are people out there that only care about themselves and will do or say anything to make a dollar off of any of you.

What I'm saying is be careful! The stuff you hear about cashin at banks in the U.S. on a federal holiday and not all over the U.S. is just not realistic as they are taking a chance on going to jail. They cannot profit from information received in advance of a U.S. wide RV. Something like insider trading or information!

There are people out there that will not like this message, but it's for everyones protection and to open eyes a little. Think about it, who makes money no matter what happens?

There may be a few people who know when RV will happen and they are very high in government. Here and overseas.

RV has to happen sometime, but don't believe any rumor or post until it does, as none of us are high enough to know.

Patience and Prayer for our Blessing!

Go Rv!

• Upvote 8

I don't see the point of your post... banks are cashing in Dinar because it is a legal circulated currency of a country.

If someone wants to cash Dinars for Euros, Dollars or Ruppees they can... thats what banks are for. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Some good points.

I agree that we need to be careful what we believe.

There are folks making millions of USD just selling dinar.

Is it unimaginable that they could somehow find the means to flood the forums with slightly exaggerated rumors just to sell a few billion more dinar.. every single day?

That being said, it doesn't mean that there won't be an RV... eventually.

• Upvote 2

The point is deception! Yes the banks and currency exchanges can buy and sell but to say there are people cashing in for an RV rate or make people think they are is wrong. You must be in the business....It is against the law to use information gained from sources to manipulate the market.....Are saying the bank is going to buy Dinar over the FOREX rate? If so, I would like to know where and when...You knew exactly what I was getting at.....

• Upvote 1

Who do the banks go through to get their DINAR?

What if we as forum members promote using banks for dinar for the reasoning that it will take business from dealers... Unless the banks are getting their currency from dealers as well, and well that defeats the purpose. But the point of the matter is, if pumping is benefiting the dealers.. What if pumping banks is like the dealer's kryptonite? Maybe the pumping will stop if the dealers realize it is actually hurting their business.

Every dinar that I have brought has been from a bank. Whether or not it makes a difference it just makes me feel more secure about my purchase.

Me too, even if it was a little cheaper through a dealer i would still go to my bank. I know they will not screw me over a few thousand dollars..

Who do the banks go through to get their DINAR?

What if we as forum members promote using banks for dinar for the reasoning that it will take business from dealers... Unless the banks are getting their currency from dealers as well, and well that defeats the purpose. But the point of the matter is, if pumping is benefiting the dealers.. What if pumping banks is like the dealer's kryptonite? Maybe the pumping will stop if the dealers realize it is actually hurting their business.

I don't know who they go through, but i would say it would depend on the board of directors or heads of the bank for investments. They would probably go where they can make the most of their investment. Have a blessed day!

BigCheese,

Very good post for a newbie, people are so hopeful they will believe anything.

Thanks! Just trying to help people think a little and hope it helps someone.....Have a blessed day!

The point is deception! Yes the banks and currency exchanges can buy and sell but to say there are people cashing in for an RV rate or make people think they are is wrong. You must be in the business....It is against the law to use information gained from sources to manipulate the market.....Are saying the bank is going to buy Dinar over the FOREX rate? If so, I would like to know where and when...You knew exactly what I was getting at.....

Correct BigCheese, but unfortunately it goes on ALL the time. :(

Just ask wallstreet traders, commodity traders, etc. if they would tell the truth...Every once in awhile

the SEC, who does NOT do their job, will tend to single out a few people and

ignore the majority who are just as guilty, but they are 'too big to catch', kind of

like the same foolish mentality as a bank being "too big too fail". Ask Goldman Sachs...

they break about every rule...they are still in business and it is a joke to wallstreet.

We would not be in the unstable position financially in this country had the

"too big too fails" been allowed to actually fail, and simply have the assets transferred

to an institution that is actually run and managed the way they are supposed to be. Then have the managers

of the failed institution look for another line of employment, without being REWARDED for misconduct

as so many have been. But that certainly would have been too easy, but it was not done because the 'big boys' always get

what they want, and that they did, it was called bail out.

All my best!

Jim

---

Correct BigCheese, but unfortunately it goes on ALL the time. :(

Just ask wallstreet traders, commodity traders, etc. if they would tell the truth...Every once in awhile

the SEC, who does NOT do their job, will tend to single out a few people and

ignore the majority who are just as guilty, but they are 'too big to catch', kind of

like the same foolish mentality as a bank being "too big too fail". Ask Goldman Sachs...

they break about every rule...they are still in business and it is a joke to wallstreet.

We would not be in the unstable position financially in this country had the

"too big too fails" been allowed to actually fail, and simply have the assets transferred

to an institution that is actually run and managed the way they are supposed to be. Then have the managers

of the failed institution look for another line of employment, without being REWARDED for misconduct

as so many have been. But that certainly would have been too easy, but it was not done because the 'big boys' always get

what they want, and that they did, it was called bail out.

All my best!

Jim

---

That is so true! The problem is greed and pride. It's never enough when greed and pride take over and people get hurt in the process. I will keep praying for our country and us!