Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE must realize what is really going on in Iraq.We are asking a newly formed democracy to function the same way we do. For ALL partys involved to COMPROMISE. The only problem is they hate each other & have for hundreds of years. Its like dealing w/ little kids. Toddlers want their way & could care less about anything else. Its VERY apparent, thats their mindset. We MUST quit listening to the PUMPERS & GURUS & spending money we dont have. I have not done that, however it looks like some have. Please STOP. Until the GOI has been seated COMPLETLYY, BUDGET read 3 times,( been read once & its stalled by the Kurds) WE WILL NOT HAVE AN RV. We will have one, but not until these things happen.Im invested pretty good in this & would love for it to of happened last week. It didnt, so here we go again. GOOO RV

• Upvote 4

My thoughts also. We wont see an RV until Iraq gets their act together and stops the bickering among themselves. My gut feeling from reading what I can find online about Iraq, is that they may take 3 months to read that stuff 3 times and agree. Maybe they will never agree. This has been their problem.

• Upvote 1

Well said my Friend.....Iraq is work in progress... We use the word 'Goverment" like it has the seem meaning, Iraq's Goverment is based on confusion, choas and disagreements...Wait, I'm sorry it is the same thing..LOL... They have come so far since March, they NEED the RV to grow their Country and compete on the International markets. They are losing Billions in lost contracts. They need the RV more then we do..It will happen,but when?????? Keep the faith..

• Upvote 1

WE must realize what is really going on in Iraq.We are asking a newly formed democracy to function the same way we do. For ALL partys involved to COMPROMISE. The only problem is they hate each other & have for hundreds of years. Its like dealing w/ little kids. Toddlers want their way & could care less about anything else. Its VERY apparent, thats their mindset. We MUST quit listening to the PUMPERS & GURUS & spending money we dont have. I have not done that, however it looks like some have. Please STOP. Until the GOI has been seated COMPLETLYY, BUDGET read 3 times,( been read once & its stalled by the Kurds) WE WILL NOT HAVE AN RV. We will have one, but not until these things happen.Im invested pretty good in this & would love for it to of happened last week. It didnt, so here we go again. GOOO RV

Thank you, let them know kenny!... please people stay positive and stick to the facts from credible sources and not to members uncles bothers friends around the corner who have friends in high places and in banks. laugh.gif

Edited by Moe485

I really don't see an R.V. happening as soon as pumpers say. It would be a blessing to see one between March and June. Many have been invested in Dinar for a lone time. I am one of them. Too many reports about the Paris club, U.N. continuance of Iraqi funds abroad until June 2011, recent reports from the EU. Put it all together with the Prime Minister saying some seats may not be announced until after Arab Summit this could be a few more months. Someone said they would not want to go to the Summit with their currency valued at Squeezable Charmin. Let me remind everyone that not only do the Iraqi's know what they are sitting on as far as Oil and Wealth, so do the rest of the Arab World. They don't need their currency to say "$$$$$$$$ ???" for them to have or get respect from their neighbors. They ALL know whats up and How Much Iraq has. I wish and hope and pray for an R.V. soon, realistically could be a few more months, at least.

If not GREAT! If so, I won't be stressed or upset. :)

Edited by hammy

why do people continue to think that a budget has anything to do with an RV?

Iraq has always had an operational budget. When Saddam was in power they had a budget, when we took Saddam out, they had a budget. Last year they had a budget. What makes this budget different?

look at Iraq before the war, then look at it now.....what is changing? their government, yes, they are moving from a dictatorship to a democracy, and that can take a lot of years, just look at how long it took America to secure it's independence from British rule. I know it is not the same scenario here, just an example.

But what else is really changing there? What is going to be so different in Iraq that they warrant an RV? I have done a lot of independent research, and the only common denominator that i can find that links the IMF, the US, and Iraq is the new meters that they are putting on their oil pipelines. They have been working on this for a while now and are very close to completion yet nobody talks about it. nobody. Then there was an article this month about how they are close to being done.

IMF link more info on metering and how they control it

Emerson News Release

Engineering work is already in progress, with project completion expected in 2013.

“These metering systems will, in effect, serve as a ‘cash register’ "

GO RV

Edited by InToWin

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Phil. 4:8