Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally real proof what Obama paid $2,000,000 to hide

rtrusty

This just isn't the Presidential forum for whiners to talk about BC issue's, It's a DINAR SITE ABOUT DINAR ISSUES, if you want so badly to show your Barrack Obama BC Issues go join a Barrack Obama official BC presidential president BC Bash Bashing Bashididindang Website forum, their are plenty of them out their that are more suited and dedicated to your taste of issues. For me, I JUST DON'T GIVE A ****, I didn't join this forum to discuss the president, it's not called President Vets or Dinar President's or BC President's, it's called DINAR VETS, you hear me!!,

DIN - AR - VETS, lets try and keep the subject kinda close to home, home being the IRAQI DINAR.

Edited by Trailers For Sale Or Rent
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This post and the " repeal obama vote here " is so out of line it puts the icing on the cake. First of all u are wrong, you are in the minority now . Smarter people, than all of us, have ended this with verification. You missed the news? The reason I signed up was not to read hate mongers. Go find a tea party for your paranoid,racist crap.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well fellas this issue is most "definitely off topic as far as the Dinar", however when you saw the title of the topic or thread WTF are you even posting on this thread if you had on interest in it! I just happen to see it and it sparked my interest. You guys are obvesly not woke up to the stranglehold on our country right now or you would give a s$$t about the planned takeover, planned de-industrialization, criminal banker fraud and theft, and the list goes on and on and your boy barry soetoro aka obama is right in the middle of it. Lastly with out our freedom and liberties you guys will not be able to enjoy your new found wealth cause these white collar criminals with find a way into your pocket or bank acc!

• Upvote 1

For whatever it is worth... So far, his new Supreme Court Justice managed to squash every case brought against him regarding his legal status to be president. She got the job as payment for stopping all court cases against him... Her name is on all the court papers as defending Obama in these case, as a result of her previous job...the last line says it all!

Here it is, folks! The document we have been waiting for! Now if only SOMEONE in Congress or the Supreme Court will act on this! Spreadthis around.....if these documents are as authentic as they certainly seem to be, Obama is NOT qualified to be our President and he sits in the White House illegally!

This is what Obama has spent almost $2M (so far) to hide...

http://tinyurl.com/6724bq8

Link is no good!

Why are you so concerned about this and you are about to become a millionaire. Had Obama been a white man would you be so obsessed on removing him from the White House. I didn't see you working so diligently on removing Bush when Gore won the Presidency and they still put Bush in there.

Gore didn't win, HE LOST, that is why bush was president!!!!! :P

Can we give it a rest on politics, Obama bashing, bible thumping, preaching .... etc.? These threads add nothing and only serve to agitate and stir up trouble. We're here to learn about our investment, not debate unrelated matters. Thanks.

go somewhere else if you don't like it here!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is OFF TOPIC POST.....In case anyone didn't look at the section of Dinar Vets forum we are in.

And while I agree political post will usually stir the pot, it is a shame we can't have an adult discussion about something that is not only important to our country but to some of the members of this forum. We all have rights. :)

Why are you so concerned about this and you are about to become a millionaire. Had Obama been a white man would you be so obsessed on removing him from the White House. I didn't see you working so diligently on removing Bush when Gore won the Presidency and they still put Bush in there.

Just Had to pull the race card out of your pocket, Do us all a favor and put it back.......Judge people by there action, not there skin color...... :mellow:

Just Had to pull the race card out of your pocket, Do us all a favor and put it back.......Judge people by there action, not there skin color...... :mellow:

How can you say that to anyone when Obama made infamous "Typical White Person" :blink: This coming from a man, who at the time was running for president.

Obama's very close friend, Rev. Wright, confidant and pastor for many years said this " Blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America." That idiot has said so many things I don't want to waste my time posting them. Unless you are not being honest with yourself I don't think I need to say more.

Judge people by their actions? I have and far Obamas actions are nothing to be proud of by any means. The way he was so quick to jump the police when Rev Wright was charged was racist driven, anyone who thinks not isn't ........well I won't say, but people need to keep an open mind.

Yet you question anyone else for bringing up race? :blink:

Of course if you don't want him to be called racist I you could just call him disloyal http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/05/18/politics/main6494977.shtml IMO it sure seems that way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not an Obama supporter, I agree with what you said ,making my point that he doesnt deserve to be there, despite his race, I just dont like that when i hear obama's name the race issue comes up ,makes me sick, To think that this is the best we could do in picking another President, is he the most qualified? Get someone in there that can get some control on spending , control our borders , deport illegal, take care of our elderly and military vets , bring jobs back and raise the standard of american living. .Make the dollar worth something again before its to late....thanks for reading.. :)

I have to agree

I consider myself to be a conservative and probably more of a republican, especially lately but I too was very disgusted when Bush stole the election from Gore. But then I believe in the popular vote and not that electoral voting either. I really wish that would get repealed.

Maybe our karma is now Obama for what happened with Bush. And in all honesty ( IMO) I think Obama stole the presidency from Hillarious anyways. I was so disgusted with the Democrats, but not surprised because they dumped Hillarious like they did. Guess they are getting their karma too. <_<

NotReallyTex, you have the most bad ass sexy avatar I have ever seen!!!

And I will still back up every damn thing I have said about this criminal government, you know our four fathers would never let this communist sh$ slide!!! Spring Texas Loves Ya!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is'nt Obama half white??? :blink:

I think the correct label is Mulatto. President Obama is a Mulatto, denotes a person with one white parent and one black parent or more broadly, a person of mixed black and white ancestry. On a personal note I think that puts people such as myself in a unique category. Because we look at issues from a white man's perspective as well as a black mans perspective. We support and believe in the US Constitution 100%

But I think what has happened is you have a certain group of people who have applied their on Interpretation over the year's.

There are over 1,000,000 Americans on the Homeland Security No Fly List, Over 1,000,000 Americans who we're born in the United States who the US State Department will not issue a Passport, this is a fact.

In other words a wall has been placed to keep you from leaving the country, so I don't think we are as free as we would like to think.

• Upvote 1

I think the correct label is Mulatto. President Obama is a Mulatto, denotes a person with one white parent and one black parent or more broadly, a person of mixed black and white ancestry. On a personal note I think that puts people such as myself in a unique category. Because we look at issues from a white man's perspective as well as a black mans perspective. We support and believe in the US Constitution 100%

But I think what has happened is you have a certain group of people who have applied their on Interpretation over the year's.

There are over 1,000,000 Americans on the Homeland Security No Fly List, Over 1,000,000 Americans who we're born in the United States who the US State Department will not issue a Passport, this is a fact.

In other words a wall has been placed to keep you from leaving the country, so I don't think we are as free as we would like to think.

:blink: You speak Hashim.....you're so quiet in chat :D

Mulatto isn't a very common term and I really don't think Mulatto's like it themselves. I thought I had read somewhere that Obama himself he felt different but preferred his black heritage over his mothers side.

Thanks Hat-2-Pan :lol: