Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: Preparations for post RV

ronscarpa

ENORRSTE: Preparations for post RV

« on: The GET Team - 1/16/2011 at 10:02:40 PM »

I was talking with my dear friend Patti this afternoon for my daily briefing, as I like to call it. She is a great news hound and does all of the tough stuff, weeding the chaff from the wheat so that I don’t have to.

Anyway, after giving me my briefing she asked if my reading tonight was going to be interesting. I told her that as far as I knew I was done giving readings. I told her I’d done just about as much as I felt I could do to help people prepare for this blessing emotionally and spiritually.

So, I told her, unless something popped into my head I said I wouldn’t be giving a reading tonight. Then I told her that I’d just eaten too large a lunch and was going to take a nap.

Well, I took my nap and during the sleep thoughts started popping in my head. Finally I decided I’d better get up and put them on paper. So here goes.

The question came into my mind, one that I personally have been dealing with for weeks if not months now. The question was simple enough. It had two short parts and went like this: Do you know what you are going to do? Do you have a plan?

In my case I’ve been planning for this mentally and emotionally and spiritually for months. But did I really have a plan?

So I got to thinking about it a bit more in practical terms and decided that perhaps I should put down on paper just exactly what the plan is, day by day, from here until the dust settles.

Here is my plan. You may find it helpful. I hope you do. At least it may get your juices running so that you don’t panic and do the wrong thing, or even the right thing out of order.

On B-Day, as I’ll call it, for the “Great Blessing Day”, the first thing I’m going to do is give a nice prayer of thanks to my God for thinking about me and putting me into His plan.

Next, I’m going to call or go on the internet and set an appointment with Ali. Ali happens to be only 75 miles away, so I will go see him first. I will tell them that I am going to come to take deliverly of my dinars on reserve as well as cash in a small portion for spending money and to pay the reserve.

If it is necessary I may have to go to a local bank and cash in one note to cover the reserve payoff. I understand Ali requires that money up front rather than from out of the proceeds of the reserves themselves. It doesn’t make much sense to me, but that seems to be his rule.

When I leave Ali’s place, then, I will have all of my dinars (including the ones I left home), plus enough money to get some important things done.

I suspect that I won’t be able to get an appointment for a few days, so I figured I would also set up a meeting, or some meetings with about a half-dozen key persons around me who are dinar investors and who are counting on me to help them do the right thing. Therefore I will probably have a private luncheon with them for that purpose.

On the next day after returning from Ali’s I will go to my bank, which, incidentally is not my local bank on the mountain but an account that no one now is aware of that I set up about a year and a half ago. I will get several nice cashiers cheques made out to each of my children and my ex-wife.

Next, I intend to invite my family, including my three sons and ex-wife, to a nice dinner near their home at which time I will inform them of the content, without being too specific, of the Great Blessing. I will give them each some spending money and tell them that this is a downpayment on their good faith. I will inform them that they may do whatever they want with the money and that more will become available in due time. However, I will instruct them that they will be held accountable to let me know how they are spending this first seed money. Based on how they handle it I will set up their trusts to have the “tap”, so to speak, turned up to the level that is appropriate for their understanding of the blessing.

I will also inform them that I will be going out of town for a while and that I will have another meeting when I return.

Yes, for those who caught this, my ex-wife is involved. As a Catholic Christian I am still married. She left me, not the other way around. My vows were made to God in her presence, not the other way around.

Next, since I have kept my sister in the loop during the last several months, I will arrange to bring her into the picture more fully, along with her husband. They have expressed interest in coming to Knoxville as well.

Next, I will arrange to go to Knoxville and meet my dear friend Ray in person. Coming along with me will be up to 6 or 8 people, those with whom I had the luncheon meeting some days earlier.

I will meet my partner, trustee, and dear friend Ted in Knoxville. He and his wife, the other trustee, are currently visiting their daughter in Pennsylvania and have their bags packed. Let me put it this way: They’re READY!

I intend to do a number of things in Tennessee. My own trusts are already set up but will need some adjustments, already. In addition I will oversee getting my friends, including Ted and his wife, set up in their trusts as well.

While that process is unfolding Ted and I will be doing whatever is necessary to establish a residence in Tennessee. (Some of my friends will have been doing the same thing in Nevada, which is closer to California).

Included in the process of setting up residency in Tennessee will be several things. First I will buy a car there and register it there. We will jointly open escrow to buy a home in the country on some acreage. We will establish a Post Office box near the home. Whatever is necessary to establish a legitimate residency in that state we will do.

Once all of the trusts are completed we will contact Ty at DinarBanker and obtain appointments to cash in. You might notice that by this point it could be 3 to 4 weeks after the B-Day announcement. That does not concern me in one bit.

When we go to Ty’s location, probably in the airport in Nashville, we will all cash into our trusts directly, in dollars.

I know that this surprises you, but I have decided not to move into gold initially because I fear that there may be a separate tax on gold purchases of this size hidden in Obama’s health care bill. I have already informed Ray that one of the first things we do on arriving in Knoxville is hire the best darn tax attorney we can find to get this answer worked out once and for all.

Also, regardless what we have to pay this attorney, it will be understood that if he is mistaken that HE will pay our penalties, not us. If it cost’s us a million dollars to get that assurance, then so be it. In any case, at this point I’m assuming and preparing for the worst. Therefore my current plan is to cash into dollars.

At Ty’s, then we will all wire into our newly created trust accounts at our newly created bank accounts. Incidentally, if you read your trust package you will see that one of the first things you do is go to a bank with your trustee and set up the required trust bank accounts. That Ted and I will do as the others are getting their trusts prepared.

Next, and this is very important, immediately after the trusts are funded I will instruct Ted to have our attorney send the appropriate tax directly to the IRS under HIS letterhead on my behalf. Incidentally I will be Ted’s trustee so I will be doing the same thing for him that he is doing for me. Nice, huh?

Now, from this point forward I will have to be a bit more discreet. However, I can let you in on some basics.

First, I will disconnect my current phone, both cell and land lines, and my internet connections, both land and satellite. I will re-open new ones under different names, such as the name of a trust, if possible. This may not be possible but I will move cautiously here and try to be as low key as possible.

I will buy a new laptop computer, one that I know is totally clean and has no cookies or hidden codes to find me. That computer will become my new “blessing bible”, if you will. It will be used only for the most sensitive things that I will be doing over the remainder of my life.

I will of course buy a new phone, or two, or three. Again, each will have a different purpose. If I want to talk to my attorney I will use one phone. If I want to discuss an investment with another dinar holder, I’ll use another phone. If I want to talk to friends and family, another phone.

Sometime after we have all set up our trusts and cashed into them and paid our fair taxes Ray and I will plan to leave the country. Some of our friends will come along, but that will be up to them. We will set up legal, solid, safe offshore accounts and wire the funds from our trust bank accounts into the offshore bank accounts.

However, and this is important, I will NEVER have all of my eggs in one basket. You may read between the lines here. Do what you have to do to spread it around.

Now, since I do believe that gold will become a safe haven for the future, I will seriously look into just how I can acquire gold without incurring additional tax implications. To the extent that this is possible I will take possession of gold and silver.

Needless to say, it will be hidden. If you have followed me thus far you might figure out where some of it will be hidden. In any case, it will NOT all be in the same place.

This is just a primer, if you will, to help you start thinking about what you might want to do. You need not follow my plans. But you must prepare and you must move slowly, putting one step in front of the other in the correct order. If you mix up the order, and cash into your local bank, for instance, then you will raise a red flag to the IRS and they will watch you for the rest of your life. Similarly, if you try to stall on paying the IRS and miss just one quarterly deadline, you will raise another red flag.

The bottom line is this, my friends: it is time to get smart. If you don’t feel you are smart enough, hire a smart person to help you. But play your cards close to the chest, always. Remember, we’ve gone “all in” now.

Thanks for listening. I hope we all succeed beyond our wildest dreams and that we earn the title of “good steward” from our Master.

Take care. That’s all.

Steve

• Upvote 9

You forgot to number each move!!!

Don't you think this is consuming too much of your time and energy?

Keep it simple and wait for Adam to give you direction AFTER the announcement.

He has put countless hours into the plan and he will announce his conclusions at the right time and not before.

After all, isn't that why you joined VIP?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so when did we even care about someone else's plan, come on this is from the GET team you know the guys who brought us TK and all of his fabulous intel ... I mean we all have our own plan and for those of us who don't we will choose to listen to smart people like Adam not people from the GET Team... (hiding behind the couch now waiting for the red rocks to be thrown my way)

Edited by Soldiering4U
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

From someone who has "sermonized" to us so strongly over the past several months I see nothing at all about the money he is going to give to others from his Blessing. Maybe that is the part that must remain "secret". Where did all the religious drapery disappear to? Hmmmm.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

ok steve so you will get new phones etc under a new name. ok whatever who the freak cares.

Keep it simple and wait for Adam to give you direction AFTER the announcement.

sorry not me i'm not waiting for direction from adam, GET, DD, or anyone from a forum off the internet who i don't personally know. i already know what i am going to do with my money. of course it will all depend on rate as to how much i can do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"So, I told her, unless something popped into my head I said I wouldn’t be giving a reading tonight. Then I told her that I’d just eaten too large a lunch and was going to take a nap."

What does this statement mean? To me it sounds like he gets visions not intel. Am I reading this wrong????

Thanks Ron for the post. I am amazed at how much detail some people break it down to. Me, I want it to be kept simple. Will wait for cert from Adam, meet with Tax Attny., purchase a little place to call home, and another little place for 2nd residence to get away to. Also,Travel, help with grandchildren's college, check out investment ops from Adam, and wait to see if that great storm they are talking about hits California. All the while giving thanks to my Greater Power.

But all in all, keep it simple. Why would you want to give funds to someone and tell them they could spend it anyway they wanted to and then judge them on how they do it. Make up your mind. Give it to them with no strings or put it in a Trust with "your" stipulations. :unsure:

Someone could have a nervous breakdown getting down to this fine of a point. And what happens if you drop over dead with a heart attack when it happens. :blink: What good has all this nitty gritty gotten you. :D

"So, I told her, unless something popped into my head I said I wouldn’t be giving a reading tonight. Then I told her that I’d just eaten too large a lunch and was going to take a nap."

What does this statement mean? To me it sounds like he gets visions not intel. Am I reading this wrong????

Crystal ball??? Palm Reader???? OH, That is funny!!!!!!!!!!