Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i come from dubai

gelai64

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that someone who just joined posts?! Why would this person even be in this forum if their background were true?

That's just what I was thinking! If I just joined and told you all that my father was a major player at CBI, would you believe me? I think not, well, I hope not. Some peeps will say anything to get you to believe in their point of view. Funny how no one will give the names of their contacts whether they are pro RV or anti-RV. But then, that's the key isn't it? No one can prove or disprove your statements cuz you won't give names.

I come from Dubai, I was born in Bahrain.

I want u all to know that all this rumors from kuwait, jordan or dubai are all false & carry no meaning whatsoever.

My whole family lives in and around the middle east. I'm so tired & so disturbed about the whole rumor section, when people post , without even thinking of the impact

people will have.

There are so many stories of the people who have invested & they are all so anxious & wishing .

So plz this is my humble request to all (terry, Possum) . Stay away from the rumors & watch the real news.

If u cant watch the real news then read all the posts which the moderators post , but plz leave your experiences with yours banks relatives & your superiors behind

thank u all & god bless

Thanks for joinging today just to share with us something we've all known for days! I can't believe people think this is even written buy a guy from Dubai/Bahrain! lol

I want u all to know that all this rumors from kuwait, jordan or dubai are all false & carry no meaning whatsoever.

My whole family lives in and around the middle east. I'm so tired & so disturbed about the whole rumor section, when people post , without even thinking of the impact

people will have.

There are so many stories of the people who have invested & they are all so anxious & wishing .

So plz this is my humble request to all (terry, Possum) . Stay away from the rumors & watch the real news.

If u cant watch the real news then read all the posts which the moderators post , but plz leave your experiences with yours banks relatives & your superiors behind

thank u all & god bless

Thank you very much gelai64 for taking the time to once again

reinforce what was settled early last week. It never happened,

it is silly to even think it did, because an RV is not handled in this

circus atmosphere such as it is.

Problem is, even with your post which is a breath of fresh air by the way :),

this exact same bunch of garbage will continue to make the rounds because

it is what so many want to hear, and truth and facts fall by the wayside.

It is hard for me to understand how the very same rumors and lies continue

after YEARS of rehashing the very same "intel" that is proven false over and

over again. Bring it up and watch to see how many flock to the next page of

lies. This is reflecting very badly on this investment speculation, making it

a real joke and the dealers are laughing all the way to the bank on the back

of those who "share their intel".

We can deny all we want, but right now, the ones sitting in the proverbial drivers

seat are the dealers, and do not think for a moment they are not somewhat giggling

at how naive and gullible so many have become. Time and again, this one truth goes

unheeded and ignored...NO ONE has a clue about this event, and at this time, neither

does Iraq...the very country it involves. They are not ready yet, simple as that.

By now, after all this time, how does the same garbage continue to keep such a

strong foothold? I hope the rumors die off and they will as time goes on because it is

finally sinking in that these folks are lying on purpose, this is their motive and only motive

is to sell more 'wares' in this case dinar. This is difficult to deny and in these kinds of

speculation, it is very common and nothing odd about it. It sells MORE. That is the bottom line.

As we watch countries crumble in the midst of rampant confusion and collapsing economies,

due to such over the top spending and greed, I find it odd and extremely tasteless for the rumor

kings to actually think for one moment that any RV is somehow going to "reboot the economies"

of the world. This is utterly overblown and not at all realistic to the knowledgeable investor. it simply

does not work that way, and this mindset at some point may just ruin the prospects of the IQD ever

climbing out of the hole it has been in for 7 years. For sure great progress has been made, but so much

more to be done to get it right.

Thanks again gelai64 for taking the time to post and to offer an honest factual detail that this board

was already aware of, but too many refuse to accept.

All my best to you and your family!

Jim

---

If I had to guess I would say that...........

Really positive posts, like "we are all gonna be rich soon" are from someone associated with SELLING dinar.

AND

Really negative posts, like "this is all a scam" and "I am from the ME and nothing is happening" would be from someone trying to CONTROL speculation.

It is interesting that many times these posts come from newly registered members.

The truth is most likely somewhere in between.

B)

people will have.

thank u all & god bless

Thank You for the post, I agree it is nice to see someone post who is believeable when they say they are from the ME, or has family in the ME.

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that someone who just joined posts?! Why would this person even be in this forum if their background were true?

That's just what I was thinking! If I just joined and told you all that my father was a major player at CBI, would you believe me? I think not, well, I hope not. Some peeps will say anything to get you to believe in their point of view. Funny how no one will give the names of their contacts whether they are pro RV or anti-RV. But then, that's the key isn't it? No one can prove or disprove your statements cuz you won't give names.

This is not someone who just joined, maybe not a big poster but has been member of the forum for a year.