Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Citizen's Bank...CT

masterdinar

This little story probably doesn't mean anything but it what happened to me when I tried to get a sit down with the bank's exchange expert. I met with the two bank execs in the local office...the bank I usually do business in...they know me by name there. They were very interested in getting my business as I told them that RV may be imminent. They also told me that they would have to get their exchange officer in touch with me because we were talking about a lot of money...and they weren't the right people to do the transaction. I told them "great, as I want to have all my ducks lined up if this thing pops". In any case I did not get the call from the exchange officer but two days later...(not unexpected because of the massive snow storm we had)...the officer of the local bank gave me a call. I wasn't in the office but I called him when I returned from doing errands. He told me that Citizen's Bank was not entertaining any questions regarding the Iraqi Dinar until it became an official tradable currency. I asked why? I said gee you would think that they would be interested in having things lined up in case this thing RVed... He said something like...well with the war and all we don't want to touch it until it becomes official.

That's it...not too exciting but with all the bank stories...I thought I would add mind to the mix.

• Upvote 8

Good story. I went to the store today and bought some milk. The clerk was really nice. I dropped a quarter and the little boy in line behind me picked it up, I let him keep and his mom said thanks.

Anyways, anybody got any information about the RV?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

Most banks will not give you any investment advise and the reasons are,

1-They are afraid that you will be loosing money this means they will have less of your money to do their own investment

2-They don't want to be liable

I don't have any problem wiring money or getting bank checks for dinars. Most of the time I sent my wife to the bank and get it done for me. The other day I went to get a bank check for a few mill dinars and asked to have it made out to D.Trade. The teller asked me that is Dinar Trade right? I said right and asked him how did he know. He replied well you're number 5 today widrawing money to purchase dinars. I said really and asked him how often you see people doing this? We usually get anywhere from 10-15 people per week, he said. I thanks him then left. The transaction went smoothly. He was never suprise. He treated as though it's just another bank transaction. Oh by the way my bank is Suntrust from Jax, FL

good topic..

Good story. I went to the store today and bought some milk. The clerk was really nice. I dropped a quarter and the little boy in line behind me picked it up, I let him keep and his mom said thanks.

Anyways, anybody got any information about the RV?

:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh! :lol:
  • Upvote 1

As I opened this post I was thinking Here we go again another Bank Rumor. and as I read I was ,wait for it, wait for it, :o holy crap!!!! A true account of how it is ! Until this POPS nobody is talking.

Thanks for the post Masterdinar B)

My thoughts exactly. It's nice when it's just us "regular folks" exchanging experiences and not listening to the pumper BS. Thank you very much for the post.

• Upvote 1

Wed. I went into my bank to wire final payment on reserve. The assist mgr said " curious we had an email this am that we no longer sell Dinar as of today. If we are going to entertain purchasing dinar from a customer, it will be done on account and payment to customer will not occur until we receive payment from our supplier/buyer. It also no longer shows in our converter " This was an internal email and she openly let me read it on her screen. Coastal Bank and Trust. A synovus bank. Panhandle of Florida.

If it has been taken off US systems isn't that a good sign?