Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Topguner Chat: Dinar Vets (Private Site) 1/14/11 (Okie Info and other stuff)

Spoolin

I am use to reading all the lies or false rumors but did you implement Ali as part of this........I would think him being a buinessman that is in the currency business being part of something on the fringe of fraud very disturbing..........Did I read this post correct???????????? Ofcourse if you are correct I will gladly buy the champagne!!!!!!!!

Okie posted in GET that Biden sealed the deal yesterday.

OKIE_OIL_MAN agreements made are not for public eyes and we are not suppose to know about it—as per source this A.M.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] received dozens of details that are not to be made public–don’t rock the boat [OKIE_OIL_MAN] we should all be busy next week

9:42 AM [Topguner] This is a composite of information to let everyone know where we are today. All of the GEC countries have been notified that the RIV has taken place. They have been given the rates as $3.22-Bottom rate, $5.27 as the target rate and 6.36 as the CBI rate [minus the charges of 18 cents per dinar which leaves us at $6.18]. The ME Islamic Banks are exchanging or cashing in at the lowest rate for their own profit in other words they are giving $3.22 to $3.54 for Iraqi Dinars which gives their own people a huge profit and allows them to hold the Dinar to sell back to the CBI for $5.27-6.18. The Forex rate is $5.27 which is the target rate and once published on the Forex is irrevocable. In My OPINION we may see the lower rates on Tuesday as the US Treasury will surely try to steal the amount above the $3.22. So everyone be careful and patient, cash in small amounts for the lower rate , wait a couple of days and the rate should rise to the $5.25 rate and Ali says he is going to use the CBI buy rate as our rate of $6.18. Everything is coming together abeit slow as H***. But our Journey is over folks just remain seated until we reach the gate.

www.cbi.iq

Currency Code Sell Buy

US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

Euro EUR 1517.841 1517.082

British pound GBP 1825.551 1824.638

Canadian dollar CAD ------ ------

Swiss franc CHF 1202.837 1202.236

Swedish krona SEK 171.554 171.468

Norwegian krone NOK 196.970 196.871

Danish krone DKK 203.748 203.646

Japanese yen JPY 14.044 14.037

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1786.684 1785.790

Indicative rates - 13.01.2011

lf your not willing to stick your neck out with your info how can you judge someone else? Why okie still bothers with info is suprising to me. If you are scared of sharing than do not comment. If your not confident with your investment then sale it. It is that simple . But no I don't want to do that. Looking forward to some of your own predictions. But wait you don't have any, talk about sheep.

• Downvote 1

OKIE_OIL_MAN agreements made are not for public eyes and we are not suppose to know about it—as per source this A.M.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] received dozens of details that are not to be made public–don’t rock the boat [OKIE_OIL_MAN] we should all be busy next week

9:42 AM [Topguner] This is a composite of information to let everyone know where we are today. All of the GEC countries have been notified that the RIV has taken place. They have been given the rates as $3.22-Bottom rate, $5.27 as the target rate and 6.36 as the CBI rate [minus the charges of 18 cents per dinar which leaves us at $6.18]. The ME Islamic Banks are exchanging or cashing in at the lowest rate for their own profit in other words they are giving $3.22 to $3.54 for Iraqi Dinars which gives their own people a huge profit and allows them to hold the Dinar to sell back to the CBI for $5.27-6.18. The Forex rate is $5.27 which is the target rate and once published on the Forex is irrevocable. In My OPINION we may see the lower rates on Tuesday as the US Treasury will surely try to steal the amount above the $3.22. So everyone be careful and patient, cash in small amounts for the lower rate , wait a couple of days and the rate should rise to the $5.25 rate and Ali says he is going to use the CBI buy rate as our rate of $6.18. Everything is coming together abeit slow as H***. But our Journey is over folks just remain seated until we reach the gate.

Go RV<<<< I am getting the same Intel for source here in the US, UK and from ME (Middle East).

You now if there is a lot of smoke, we have a fire.

GO RV

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 1

really you don't have to hear it or read it, You can keep moving along and pretend you never saw it. There's no need to bash, unless it makes you feel superior or something. Or better yet prove it is not happening... :)

Well said, Especially the last part! :D:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Spoolin, I'm keepin the faith in the RV!!

SOOOOO WELL NOW MR CHENG YOU SHOULD BE TESTING YOUR KUNG FOO INSTEAD OF POSTING LIES ON THE BOARD

Yesterday someone posted that bank of Jordan had a rate of 3.22. I went on the website and it was 3.22. Got up this morning still the same rate. I called but the guy couldn't speak english and hung up on me. Does anyone speak arabic? Heres the # 011-962-656-77377. Thanks for the help

How am I supposed to provide a link? I'm only the messenger of the chat I saw. I'm not the one to be looking to for links and proof.

Spoolin thanks for this post . But most that come here want bash even thou they like to read whats on this site.

SOOOOO WELL NOW MR CHENG YOU SHOULD BE TESTING YOUR KUNG FOO INSTEAD OF POSTING LIES ON THE BOARD

Great first post NEWBIE go change your wet diaper instead of riping other members on this site.

Spoolin - provide a link showing the Forex rate of $5.27 per your post of Okie's information....

Great question Rosco, but they cannot provide any such data, because it does not exist.

But this unfortunately is not sinking in very well. To think rationally, this 5.27 "rate" is

as bogus as one could predict...unless anyone fell for the 8$ + rate misinformation

given by another reckless guru that claims solid 'intel'.

We'll do just fine, whenever there is an actual true verifiable RV rate and no one will need to run

around looking anywhere but cbi.iq If one remembers this, it will relieve them of being manipulated

by these fellows, and also remove the anxiety and disappointment caused by untruths or half truths, or outright lies.

All my best! :)

Jim

---