Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK26 01/13/11

inheritance

My post today will be to the point because I strongly feel that our blessing is coming and we should focus on prayers of being grateful. Asking questions is good ………but I believe many have been asked and some have been answered. I encourage you to stay in constant prayer for motivation. Yesterday’s post at the end told you what our Team is doing with ME banks. I will very briefly tell you that of the four locations that we study…….we strongly believe that in the next few days we will see activities with the IQD at these banks. Read my post from yesterday if you want to understand why we are tracking ME banks. Also briefly ......DELTA wishes to tell you that Iraqi TV announced that the first official reading of the 2011 budget occurred this afternoon with the GOI. TV said that the foreign minister was drilled with questions today at the GOI concerning KU. TV hinted that the 2011 budget would be ready by February 1st. They still need two more readings. (Family…….I told AQ that M would not show us the budget today on Thursday as he promised because IMO it has the rate that we desire. It is encouraging at least that it was read and recorded as its first reading.) Iraqi TV said that the GOI is off until Sunday when they will finish with all their committee reports.

Very quickly I will share some info from GENX in a conversation with him today.

He told me that the IMF has a five-year plan report that he has been studying. It also contains a forecast for the next four years long term investments in Iraq. GENX says that the report is saying Iraq’s long-term investments will be 2.8% higher than China’s growth in the next 5 years. He still feels strongly that it's an RV of 5+. I told GENX this IMF report is based on oil reserves and what they have in the remaining 90% of their untapped land. This is why I use OIL to guide the mood of the RI. Iraq will rise from the ashes and the IQD will become the most powerful currency on this planet. Whether it be political or biblical ………..IT’S COMING!!!

Below you will find some articles that will be very useful to you. Some you have seen some you have not. I want to thank AQ and the newshounds and all other KTFM members that worked like honeybees bringing us some amazing articles and reports today. There are just too many for me to review with you and to be honest there are so many great ones I wouldn’t know which one to start with. It is a rare thing for me to like any article. There was an article awhile back that said the US has the most 000’s in IQD than any other country. Well first of all that is logical but secondly ……..that’s comforting because I too have invested in the IQD. Please enjoy.

Frank below are the Kuwait rates of two big banks in U.S....................strange how the bank rates are going up. You dont suppose they E-W movement is slowly creeping in do you???????............................

BOA RATES for Kuwait

https://www6.bankofamerica.com/foreigncurrency/convcalculator.action

KUWAIT..............3.934 was 3.54 on the forex..........and below is the WELLS FARGO prices.................movement and still no site of the IQD other than the 1169.70.....................

Here is the WF rates of exchange at this time too in the US..............

Today's Sell Rate 1 dinar (KWD) = 4.0308 U.S. dollar (USD)

Amount Currency type U.S. dollar (USD) dinar (KWD)

Conversion Amount 1.00 dinar (KWD) = 4.03 dollar (USD)

Check any WF site for the currency rates.....no particular link............

We should keep an eye when our politicians ……..constantly……visit the ME. We should really pay attention when it’s constantly………the same people.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.4a0cfc22213226686d07c51e14f8109 f.4f1&show_article=1

How much do you owe me……….how much do I owe you? You want to just forget about it? Why? Because we are in a hurry to accomplish something.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/15998/news-details-.html&rurl=translate.google.com'>http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/15998/news-details-.html&rurl=translate.google.com

التحالف الوطني: العراق يسعى إلى إلغاء ديونه المترتبة لشركات وأفراد ودول National Alliance: Iraq seeks to cancel the debts incurred by companies, individuals and countries

المحرر: CC | AA Editor: CC | AA

الخميس 13 ك2 2011 17:18 GMT Thursday, 13 K 2 2011 17:18 GMT

15998 http://www.alsumarianews.com/ NewsDetails15998 http://www.alsumarianews.com/ NewsDetails

Can we stop the press please? Why release any more articles when this one is the crème de la crème? Please enjoy!!!

First Deputy Speaker of Parliament meets World Bank delegation

Thursday January 13, 2011

Met Dr. Qusay al-Suhail, First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives in his office this morning a delegation from the World Bank.

The two sides discussed a range of financial matters that would provide a development in the area of managing financial budgets and ways to exchange allocations.

The delegation stated that there is a big waste of public money through the increase of the proportion of operating expenses at the expense of investment expenditure, which will reflect negatively on economic growth in Iraq.

For his part, Dr. Suhail there is a great improvisation in the process of file management Financial in Iraq because of political interference of others welcome.

Sovereignty and demanded to provide advanced studies and established developmental workshops in this regard for the purpose of upgrading the administrators of this file is important.

The First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives there is a plan to activate and stimulate the work of the research department of the Council of Representatives in order to play its part in supplying them with information and research and development plans to the competent committees.

At the conclusion of the meeting, the World Bank delegation thanks and gratitude to the rule of First Deputy Chairman of the House and congratulate him on his accession to office.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ate.google.com

Well H is indeed still there with quite a message from the US...............hmmm......ECONOMIES???? LOL……..she’s a tough lady. I wonder if she will say……..don’t mess with US……..A?

LINK Middle East: Clinton challenges Middle Eastern states to open economies - latimes.com

Reporting from Doha, Qatar —

Secretary of State Hillarious Rodham Clinton on Thursday bluntly challenged Middle Eastern leaders to open their political systems and economies, warning that "the region's foundations are sinking into the sand."

Clinton, addressing an international meeting in the Persian Gulf state of Qatar, said the region's states need to share more power with civic and volunteer groups to overcome the problems of exploding populations, stagnant economies and declining natural resources.

Citing unemployment rates of 20% and higher among the young, she said "people have grown tired of corrupt institutions and a stagnant political order" and are demanding reforms. She said too few Middle Eastern governments have long-term plans to tackle the threats.

Get dispatches from Times correspondents around the globe delivered to your inbox with our daily World newsletter. Sign up »

She bore down on the corruption, warning that ordinary citizens in many nations were aware, as they were not decades ago, that most of many countries' wealth is funneled to a tiny elite, rather than to the many.

"Corruption is a cancer and eats away," Clinton said.

But, she said, "you can make a lot of money in a non-corrupt system if you are working hard, and that's what should be encouraged."

She said too many countries are resisting the growth of civil and voluntary groups, viewing civil society "as a threat or an enemy of the state instead of a partner."

Clinton and regional leaders were meeting at the so-called Forum for the Future, which was launched in 2004 by the G-8 group of industrial nations as a way to promote growth of nongovernmental civil groups.

Several Middle Eastern leaders argued at the forum that they were making strides to promote such groups but said such change can be disruptive in traditional and religious societies.

Bahraini Foreign Minister Sheikh Khalid bin Ahmed al Khalifa said that in the past 11 years his country had "seen a lot of change" in its political system. He said the only downside was "how society is taking change. ... There have been hiccups."

Some private groups believe the change has been incremental and contend that the forum has generated little but talk.

The Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies issued a statement saying that since the forum was launched, political and economic freedoms in the region have deteriorated and the organization "has become more of a debate club."

Clinton's comments reflected the longstanding views of U.S. administrations, but they were unusually blunt in tone and striking coming from an administration that has been accused of not doing enough to promote democracy and human rights.

The moderator of the meeting asked Clinton why regional governments should listen to American advice about reform when the Obama administration has been unable to deliver its ally Israel on peace with the Palestinians.

Clinton said other countries shouldn't expect Israel, or other countries, to heed U.S. wishes.

"I wish there were a way we could tell a lot of counties what they should do," she said.

Again I wish to thank AQ and ALL THE KTFM NEWSHOUNDS for putting together information that we all need right now. Thank you to AGGIEDAD for his wonderful prayer from his wonderful heart.

As I said on the CC with so much excitement comes so much confusion. Try your best not to get too high nor too low but stay strong somewhere in the middle. Oh and by the way……..DREAM......... because they don’t just come true at Disney. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

(DELTA.....Add BOA to Your list Sir. Follow them as of today............Full circle)

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Per Frank:

So I checked a Link today....I do not see 4:1 rate......

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1&From=IQD&To=USD&image.x=59&image.y=8ℑ=Submit

Notice: IQD may be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2011.01.14 01:48:00 UTC

1.00 IQD = 0.000850702 USD

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000850702 USD 1 USD = 1,175.50 IQD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Per Frank:

So I checked a Link today....I do not see 4:1 rate......

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1&From=IQD&To=USD&image.x=59&image.y=8ℑ=Submit

Notice: IQD may be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2011.01.14 01:48:00 UTC

1.00 IQD = 0.000850702 USD

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000850702 USD 1 USD = 1,175.50 IQD

I thought he said Kuwait dinar not IQD.

• Upvote 1

So did anyone else notice that the Kuwait dinar went up? Why would they do that? Maybe cause they don't

want the Iraq dinar to be higher?IMHO

Kuwait dinar (KWD) 4.0308

https://www.foreignexchangeservices.com/index.html?partnerid=FES&serviceType=rate

Am I reading this right?So did it go up by about .50cents?

1/10/2011 Monday 3.54049 USD KWD USD rate for 1/10/2011

1/11/2011 Tuesday 3.54449 USD KWD USD rate for 1/11/2011

1/12/2011 Wednesday 3.56266 USD KWD USD rate for 1/12/2011

1/13/2011 Thursday 3.55354 USD KWD USD rate for 1/13/2011

http://www.exchange-rates.org/history/USD/KWD/T

I am not a currency expert so any help would be appreciated!

Is this just the spread and not really a increase?

Thanks,

Emerald

So did anyone else notice that the Kuwait dinar went up? Why would they do that? Maybe cause they don't

want the Iraq dinar to be higher?IMHO

Kuwait dinar (KWD) 4.0308

https://www.foreignexchangeservices.com/index.html?partnerid=FES&serviceType=rate

Am I reading this right?So did it go up by about .50cents?

1/10/2011 Monday 3.54049 USD KWD USD rate for 1/10/2011

1/11/2011 Tuesday 3.54449 USD KWD USD rate for 1/11/2011

1/12/2011 Wednesday 3.56266 USD KWD USD rate for 1/12/2011

1/13/2011 Thursday 3.55354 USD KWD USD rate for 1/13/2011

http://www.exchange-rates.org/history/USD/KWD/T

I am not a currency expert so any help would be appreciated!

Is this just the spread and not really a increase?

Thanks,

Emerald

I feel I am confused. If the rate is, "XE.com" is 1.00 USD = 1,178.48 IQD, this is bad. That means that we are getting more IQD per 1 us dollar. This would mean that the value of the IQD went down????Right? Same concept with the KWD..................?