Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY DOES IT SEEM TO BE FRIDAYS????

vette6367

JUST A THOUGHT ... WHY WOULD A COUNTRY OR A GOVERNMENT RELEASE GROUND BREAKING NEWS ON A SATURDAY, (IT WOULD BE OUR FRIDAY) ARE THEIR GOVERNMENT BODY'S AND OFFICES OPEN TO DO OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT BUSINESS ON SATURDAYS?????. LIKE I SAID, ITS JUST A THOUGHT, BUT IT ALWAYS SEEM TO BE A RUMOR THAT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAYS WHICH WOULD BE SATURDAY IN IRAQ.....

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't their Friday be our Thursday? I thought they were ahead of us. :)

Which they are, but only by roughly a 9 hour time-span (Dependent upon where you live in the U.S.)

Therefore, If I live in 1 PM CST, it would be 10 PM Iraq time.

If I am incorrect, I believe I am only off by an hour or so.

Therefore, it was new years there before it was here.

And if I recall, Saturday comes after Friday.

So if there were to be rumors of an RV on Friday and they rang true, we'd all likely be sleeping during the occurance.

As for the reasoning to land on a Friday.

Friday in Iraq is a holy day.

Since electricity reaches households only for hours to the day.. Sometime public announcements are made via prayer services. It is a way to reach the people since Media outlets do not reach all across the country.

But have no fear, I don't expect to hear of any RV this coming Friday. Its a wait & see sort of deal.

About 5 or 6 years ago one of the 1st wannabe/guru/crazy liar ( shotgun Susie) Always claimed it was going to be on a weekend And when it never happen her next excuse was " it"s cause the forex isn't open till Monday ". Now we have the Friday and Monday rumors. She also started the "announcement " crap never has a nation had a press conference to say. " our currency is now worth more " it just happened

JUST A THOUGHT ... WHY WOULD A COUNTRY OR A GOVERNMENT RELEASE GROUND BREAKING NEWS ON A SATURDAY, (IT WOULD BE OUR FRIDAY) ARE THEIR GOVERNMENT BODY'S AND OFFICES OPEN TO DO OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT BUSINESS ON SATURDAYS?????. LIKE I SAID, ITS JUST A THOUGHT, BUT IT ALWAYS SEEM TO BE A RUMOR THAT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAYS WHICH WOULD BE SATURDAY IN IRAQ.....

Are you kidding? Haven't you heard the term "Happy Friday" or "TGIF" Geez.. Must I always be the voice of reason?

this is the quietest Friday I can remember in the last 45 days as far as "hot rumors" go.............maybe that "means" something. Oops, I just started a hott rumor.

Yup it's always calmest before the storm.

If we aren't hearing anything then it means

they must be doing "super secret" RV stuff.

Well it's an awfully quiet day to have supposedly to be the busiest & most insane day RV on the 14th. Yeah right ! How many times have we heard that senario. Even though it is their holy day, you'd think they could still announce some monumental activity. This just keeps dragging on & on & on. Will it ever get to the day we've been waiting for. I know Adam said it could have been today but even he don't know. Where's the real info from the CBI contact. I am so ready for this to be done, aren't you guys?