Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV on the 14th

labdog

[i]I have heard from very reliable sources in Canada and the US that the

Iraqi Dinar has already revalued and an announcement will be made

on the 14th. :unsure: The best part is that no one has reacted to this

news and taken advantage of pre RV purchases. That would be like

insider trading. So if you hear a rumor and nobody reacts, they could

be playing POSSUM! I would like to think that the people selling the Dinar

would know a lot more than us. This speculative market is driven by

the get rich quick hype put on by these people. In light of this, I still feel

the currency will RV and that this is an investment like owning an antique.

You just never know when the next big thing will be but you need to

have one.

Go Iraq....... :D [/i]

I am so sick and tired of hearing a "reliable" source, etc. No one knows when the Iraqi dinar will RV so give it arrest. You probably are seller of the dinars and want to boost your profits. This is what the rumors are all about. This has been the same strategy that dealers have used for months and it will always continue until it actually rv's. Here is a fact..."NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT DATE OF AN RV". PERIOD! GIVE IT A REST!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Either way... TOOO much going on, not to smell something cooking.. AND THIS TIME IT SMELLS BETTER THEN BEFORE!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

14th or even next month.... THIS IS COMING TO A HEAD!!! TIME to get your "Ds" out of your safe... and get ready....

BUT DONT QUIT YOUR DAY-JOBS YET!!!! IF you have one... Other wise,, HANG IN THERE!!! AND DONT STRESS!!

ITS ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD!!

WORD TO YOUR MOTHA!!! (and buy her something nice, she put with your crap this whole time... LOL,, I know mine did) and I have a surprise for her biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

I was in my back yard today and a deer, pheasant and crow came up to me and said that I should quickly get more dinar cuz there was going to be a big RV on Jan. 17 ;) and it will make the dinar worth 3.22 or 5.27 or 1 or .35 or .10 to the dollar. :blink: I think you all better hold on for the ride, get your financial person ready cuz it was again confirmed by my source in Iraq and they are cashing out in Jordan, Kuwait and other countries in the mid east. Once they get their cash, you can have yours.

This is how insane some people on here are. Isn't this fun? :lol: