Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts and Prayers for PVS

stangernan

PVS I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I pray you feel God's comfort more than ever right now. You are such a wonderful person. I hope you feel the peace the Lord is sending you. When we lost my grandma all I could think about was what beauty she must be seeing. I could just see her beautiful smile as she met Jesus. Can you imagine? I pray you are able to imagine your dad as he enters those gates & Jesus wraps him in His arms and says welcome home child. If you need anything please don't hesitate. May God bless you and your mother and the rest of your family during this difficult time. *Hugs to you! Love ya sweet lady!

• Upvote 2

Dear PVS,

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you. My dad passed away 11 years ago and I still have moments that I wish he could be here sharing with me. I know that he (and your dad) are in a very special place.

Hugs,

Jendeer

Dear Dear PVS all the calm and thoughtfulness you bring to us everyday. I saw you chat a few times about your dad and could tell you enjoyed your time with him.May God Bless You and wrap his arms around you. Know that I feel your loss..Parents become very special to us the older we get..I will keep you in my prayers.

I'd like to ad my condolenses along with the others. Loss is difficult, but when it's the loss of a parent it's especially so. I know you must have so many wonderful memories of him, so when you miss him the most, bring those memories out like a good book and rifle through the pages, knowing he had a wonderful life, especially with you as his daughter.

Thinking of you during this time. May you know peace as well, knowing he is now in peace.

LS

GOD is always with you in times of need. HE will protect you and keep you. Sorry to hear about your Dad. good memories are thr glue to that holds families together . Hold him close .May GOD Bless you and keep you-Vern :)

I am overwhelmed by all of you messages of care and concern. This is indeed a family is so many ways. I want each and everyone to know how much you are appreciated.

In 1932, Mary Frye wrote what has become one of the most comforting messages ever written for the loss of a loved one:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,I am not there, I do not sleep.I am in a thousand winds that blow,I am the softly falling snow.I am the gentle showers of rain,I am the fields of ripening grain.I am in the morning hush,I am in the graceful rushOf beautiful birds in circling flight,I am the starshine of the night.I am in the flowers that bloom,I am in a quiet room.I am in the birds that sing,I am in each lovely thing.Do not stand at my grave bereftI am not there. I have not left.

Memories were mentioned, and I have a plethora of wonderful ones. As some know, I've been caring for my folks since my dad had a traumatic accident 2+ yrs ago... this has been the biggest honor and pleasure of my life. Mom is 92, frail but hanging in ... how terrible it must be to loose your lifemate ... they were married for 65 yrs.

God Bless you all for you caring concern,

pvS

• Upvote 2

Dear PVS

Words can surely not express how saddened Lady Eagle and I were to learn of your loss. Your love of and ministry to your parents is truly a work of faith and labor of love that many here at DV and NDC have witnessed. May the Lord Himself restore your peace with His arms around you and your mom. For HIS peace is the peace that passes ALL understanding.

Please know that we and our church will be praying for your family and that you may call on us for anything.

In His love

Eagle Eye, Lady Eagle and the saints at Covenant