Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Peepaw Rumor (Outside Site) 1-10-11

k98nights

9:40 PM [peepaw] [rm95370] Everyone, This is most interesting news – treat as RUMOR! An accountant in our corporate offices, let’s call him John, holds Dinars like the rest of us. He also has an account with E-Trade. He was talking with the Manager of the Futures and Currency Depart of E-Trade Bank (New York.) The Manager informed John that, as of Friday, January 14th, he has been told he has to post the Iraqi dinar. The Dinar is currently not listed on their currencies chart but, as of Friday, it will take its place located between currencies for Hungary and Israel. John pushed the manager for information as to what the Dinar would be posted at but, he refused to divulge the information. And added, “John, I am sorry but you are not the only one asking me that.” That’s it. That’s about as good as it gets for now

• Upvote 8

9:40 PM [peepaw] [rm95370] Everyone, This is most interesting news – treat as RUMOR! An accountant in our corporate offices, let’s call him John, holds Dinars like the rest of us. He also has an account with E-Trade. He was talking with the Manager of the Futures and Currency Depart of E-Trade Bank (New York.) The Manager informed John that, as of Friday, January 14th, he has been told he has to post the Iraqi dinar. The Dinar is currently not listed on their currencies chart but, as of Friday, it will take its place located between currencies for Hungary and Israel. John pushed the manager for information as to what the Dinar would be posted at but, he refused to divulge the information. And added, “John, I am sorry but you are not the only one asking me that.” That’s it. That’s about as good as it gets for now

Now, does this mean that IQD could potentially be rated between Hungary & Israel?

What are their current respective rates?

Friday for us would be religious days for Iraq as Friday & Saturday are.

Hmmmmm

oh, and if it was based upon rate, I doubt KWD would land between those two.

And it is likely KWD is already listed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought fridays were holy days...would they do that on a friday?

Someone has said that roughly 80% of RV have been announced on Fridays, due to that the media can't really reach everyone within the country & this is the best way of doing so. During Mass

Only in Middle East are Fridays holy days.

In the west, Friday's are Frisky Friday, Weekends, Party nights, End of the Week, All night happy hours, and well you get the point. :)

Its rare that you post rumors I like this one.

Yeah I don't usually mess with rumors unless they're so ridiculous they beg to be laughed at, or they catch my eye for one reason or the other. I pulled this one out of a long chat which was posted on DD.

Now, does this mean that IQD could potentially be rated between Hungary & Israel?

Hmmmmm

I think it means on a alphabet scale, Iraq Dinar falls between Hungary and Israel...nothing to do with either of their rates.

• Upvote 2

I think it means on a alphabet scale, Iraq Dinar falls between Hungary and Israel...nothing to do with either of their rates.

Wow, so caught up on speculating rates, I did not even consider it being alphabetical.

k98 -- Any particular reason this rumor caught your eye??

Or is it more of something "to laugh at..."?

Hmmmmm

OY VEY!!!!!

Hmmmmm

I think he means that Iraq is alphabetically between Hungary and Israel....just GUESSIN' tho!

I think he means that Iraq is alphabetically between Hungary and Israel....just GUESSIN' tho!

Sorry didn't reply fast enough, guess ya see it now :)

Hmmmmm

lol its in alphebeticle order my friend

Friday..Friday... the only person Christopher Columbus could count on... The only person he could trust to get things done by...was Friday.... Well maybe we shall see if this pans out. It sure would be nice to get off this roller coaster ride. Giving me ulcers and too much anxiety. Streesed to the max and high blood pressure can't take much more of this without blowing a gasket. Hoping that the RV is about to blow like Moby **** Fairy Tale. THERE SHE BLOWS !!!!!!! GO RV.........YEAH

Hmmmmm

I thought they listed in alphabetical order not rate. Does anyone know?

Friday..Friday... the only person Christopher Columbus could count on... The only person he could trust to get things done by...was Friday.... Well maybe we shall see if this pans out. It sure would be nice to get off this roller coaster ride. Giving me ulcers and too much anxiety. Streesed to the max and high blood pressure can't take much more of this without blowing a gasket. Hoping that the RV is about to blow like Moby **** Fairy Tale. THERE SHE BLOWS !!!!!!! GO RV.........YEAH

Uhmmm don't you mean Robinson Crusoe ?

No Budget No RV No Budget No RV...

You like that phrase, don't you? :lol:

<li style="list-style: none outside none;">

In Topic: Recorded Call With DOHA

Posted 11 Jan 2011

No Budget No RV No Budget No RV... <li style="list-style: none outside none;">

In Topic: The GET Team Emergency call 1-11-11 - 1:30 AM

Posted 11 Jan 2011

No Budget No RV No Budget No Rv... <li style="list-style: none outside none;">

In Topic: A LITTLE OKIE INFO..

Posted 11 Jan 2011