Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOOD BANK RUMOR

jocko129

General-C Today at 12:57 am

Rumor from don't promote other sites 1/10/11

6:40 PM [peepaw] [rm95370] Everyone, This is most interesting news - treat as RUMOR! An accountant in our corporate offices, let’s call him John, holds Dinars like the rest of us. He also has an account with E-Trade. He was talking with the Manager of the Futures and Currency Depart of E-Trade Bank (New York.) The Manager informed John that, as of Friday, January 14th, he has been told he has to post the Iraqi dinar. The Dinar is currently not listed on their currencies chart but, as of Friday, it will take its place located between currencies for Hungary and Israel. John pushed the manager for information as to what the Dinar would be posted at but, he refused to divulge the information. And added, “John, I am sorry but you are not the only one asking me that.” That’s it. That’s about as good as it gets for now

6:53 PM [peepaw] 10:49 PM [JCS] someone just called and we all listened to the call live and the lady said that they are not exchanging IQD for usd but KWD for IQD and then changing the KWD for usd @ .35 like the baclk alley guys are exchanging 1 for 1

:P:D:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Upvote 8

General-C Today at 12:57 am

Rumor from don't promote other sites 1/10/11

6:40 PM [peepaw] [rm95370] Everyone, This is most interesting news - treat as RUMOR! An accountant in our corporate offices, let’s call him John, holds Dinars like the rest of us. He also has an account with E-Trade. He was talking with the Manager of the Futures and Currency Depart of E-Trade Bank (New York.) The Manager informed John that, as of Friday, January 14th, he has been told he has to post the Iraqi dinar. The Dinar is currently not listed on their currencies chart but, as of Friday, it will take its place located between currencies for Hungary and Israel. John pushed the manager for information as to what the Dinar would be posted at but, he refused to divulge the information. And added, “John, I am sorry but you are not the only one asking me that.” That’s it. That’s about as good as it gets for now

6:53 PM [peepaw] 10:49 PM [JCS] someone just called and we all listened to the call live and the lady said that they are not exchanging IQD for usd but KWD for IQD and then changing the KWD for usd @ .35 like the baclk alley guys are exchanging 1 for 1

:P:D:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't believe it.. It would only be so great, but we just need to wait for it to be listed on Forex.

But its a rumor on the "OtherSite" and its a rumor here. - go go

You know what throw's me off about post like this. They all say somewhere in them, "He owns or holds dinar." Who really gives a flying ****. If the intel is accurate why would anybody care if he holds dinar or don't. To me this sounds like a guy who owns dinar and made up a false conversation to reassure himself that its going to happen.

If sombody wants to make up a really, really good lie. It should sound like this," My dad is the aid to the United States Ambassador of Iraq. My dad has been giving me money for the last 7 years asking me to buy Iraqi Dinar, since he can't (For some unknown reason). Well he was told by the Ambassador that the Iraqi Dinar will be a recognizable currency by the end of the week." You know that would be a half decent lie. What do you guys think?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You know what throw's me off about post like this. They all say somewhere in them, "He owns or holds dinar." Who really gives a flying ****. If the intel is accurate why would anybody care if he holds dinar or don't. To me this sounds like a guy who owns dinar and made up a false conversation to reassure himself that its going to happen.

If sombody wants to make up a really, really good lie. It should sound like this," My dad is the aid to the United States Ambassador of Iraq. My dad has been giving me money for the last 7 years asking me to buy Iraqi Dinar, since he can't (For some unknown reason). Well he was told by the Ambassador that the Iraqi Dinar will be a recognizable currency by the end of the week." You know that would be a half decent lie. What do you guys think?

Excellent rumor soldier! You should post that! That's good stuff! :lol:

• Upvote 1