Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRE RV PARTY IN HERE

hopefulrv

:lol:

Happy Dinar party This is whats should be happening cant wait for us all to be come millionaires well show a millionaire what its all about

PARTY PARTY PARTY

SPEND SPEND SPEND

GIVE GIVE GIVE

SHARE SHARE SHARE

LOVE LOVE LOVE

woohooo! harrit you have the right idea!!!

A double MAKERS MARK Bourbon rocks/w a shinner bock- in a chilly bottle

Thanks.. See ya at the other party!

Here you go... might I say excellent selection!

Thanks for the great party everyone this is awesome!!

• Upvote 1

I'll have either mineral water or iced tea or any fruit juice. Thanks.

As for my material desires......... The tellable ones are real simple: an Oceanfront House in Salvador-Bahia , Brazil.... Other houses in other parts of the world most likely Spain, Cuba, maybe the Dominican Republic......Helping some friends and people who might be in need in this particular time of their lives as well as supporting (within my possibilities) some serious Organizations ( Save the Children, Medecine Sans Frontieres and more)..........As for cars I don't care anymore..... Other desires better stay private.....

I think I'm more or less done

here you go umbertino sorry with all the rounds, I missed yours. welcome to the party. I love your ideas :)

• Upvote 2

I will take a rum and POM , thanks!

Hugs and kisses! :wave: Hey!

PS hopefully I will have time to love instead of working all the time!

:)

Here you go! Welcome

I had to wait until dinner was over! Can some one please get me a Vodka and soda with 2 limes and make it a double.

Welcome!!!! I made it extra strong! woohoo

• Upvote 1

Im not sure what that means? But Im just trying to lighten the mood and have fun. I hope you do to... I brought you another one :D

So sorry, I was just kidding you and all the many posters.... This is truly the best thread I have read in a long time... Thanks again and again im sorry if that came off as a bad post.... I cant give you anymore +1 so I need another Jim and diet coke please!!!!! I did say just kidding with my first post.... Thanks again for the great read...

Thanks for the great read

Bodeen

So sorry, I was just kidding you and all the many posters.... This is truly the best thread I have read in a long time... Thanks again and again im sorry if that came off as a bad post.... I cant give you anymore +1 so I need another Jim and diet coke please!!!!! I did say just kidding with my first post.... Thanks again for the great read...

Thanks for the great read

Bodeen

Bodeen my friend heres your jim diet!!! Enjoy!!!

Rocketman Ill call you a taxi he should be here soon.... wait Harrit can you take him home please? thank you

bodeen no shocking here!!!! sex on the beach coming up!!!

• Upvote 2