Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Huge Week Is Unfolding...

possum

Hello, I am brand new to this forum, but have been reading it for a couple of months. I debated with myself if I really wanted to post. I just wondered if there is anyone on here that people actually trust. I bought my Dinar a few months ago at the suggestion of a very good friend and after checking it out as much as I could understand I went ahead and bought some thinking it sounded like a good investment. I really don't understand all the lingo and the things that are said, but it doesn't sound like anybody trusts anyone. I think that is so sad. I am trying to research on my own, but just really don't know how to yet, but I am trying to learn. This forum sounds like it could be a wonderful place for a group of people that are hoping and praying for the best outcome for everyone, you know, kind of like "family!" I would just like to figure out if there are like minded people that think that it could be great for everyone? Like I said, I don't understand a lot about the Dinar and all the lingo, but I really will learn in time. So If I say something that sounds silly to you guys but makes sense to me to ask the question or any other "newbies" please don't make us feel stupid or make fun, we are just trying to understand. Enough of that!! I am really looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning more about all of this, It seems to be a very exciting time! I really had no idea it had been going on for as long as it has. So I am sure that many of you have already learned the patience that I am going to have to learn!! Good luck to everyone!! I really am excited to be a part of what sounds very exciting to me!

Welcome Sassylassie. You have come to the right place for information on the dinar. I understand what you are saying with the trust issues but please understand that tensions are currently running at a very high level due to the chatter and excitement. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is expecting something to happen soon and everyone is gathering information from the cleaning services all the way to presidents of banks, forex companies, etc. That said, nobody really knows when it is going to happen so many of the folks create their own 'intelligence' and much of it revolves around RV'ing on either a Friday or the following Monday. Truth is, none of us know.

That said, this site is IMHO the best dinar site out there and is a magnet for information from many competing sites. I would just say pay attention to where you are on the site (Rumors, News or VIP) to understand the type of information you will be reading. Rumors, where we are now, is great for opinions but the facts run thin and entertainment value runs high. Better than a soap opera! All of this again is IMHO. I look forward to your posts.

I like how this Possum character is regarded by so many. He seems to be the only pumper that people believe to be a legit source of intel. When have any of his predictions been true??? Why is it such a faux pas to call him on it??

pump, pump it up, pump up the jam!

Oh! bring on the -'s i know they are comin!!

Edited by LEXICON
  • Upvote 1

Possum has new intel that significant news will be released over the next 48 hours. As Possum has said, the RV has already happened, it will be retro-active, and the Iraqi's will be standing proud once the news is public.

Big News... They are going to read the budget.. he did not lie :-)

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...