Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Conference Call - VERY INFORMATIVE!!

Shylmysten

Thats not what he said. He just said that for people who just bought in a couple weeks ago thinking they were suddenly going to become overnight millionaires, thats not going to happen, that this is a very complex process and it takes alot of work and detail, as Darin briefed above. He just said its going to happen, just have patience and don't buy into all the bologna rumors running around with dates and rates - noone knows that.

Gotcha....Thanks for the clarification. Thanks to you too Darin...

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?152146-***Iraq-IQD-and-Revalue-Explained-in-detail***Conference-Call-from-a-few-days-ago....very-informative

Here you go. Read the comments to the conference call. Some are saying we will, at best, get our money back and thats about it.

Yep, that's where I found it at!!!

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?152146-***Iraq-IQD-and-Revalue-Explained-in-detail***Conference-Call-from-a-few-days-ago....very-informative

Here you go. Read the comments to the conference call. Some are saying we will, at best, get our money back and thats about it.

Well that is how it always has been thought (in my mind)....

Your not gambling it away, because I can't see me losing all the money entirely.. The risk of that is really low.

The economy will strengthen over time and it will value higher, so even in due time it'll prosper to a good amount.

For example, people who purchase 1 million dinar back in 2003/2004 probably paid 500-600, now places like DT will buy it back for like $960, therefore, those people have already seen a ROI, just not what they were hoping, or really enough to even cash out especially at this point as the GOI is finally in place and the ball is starting to roll.

No there was no date, as a matter of fact, the man said several times that people thinking they are going to get rich overnight - sorry it isn't going to happen - he says be patient, it is a very complex process, revalueing a currency, its not like just pushing a button and voila!

This man was very grounded, and yes his name was Rudy Cohen I think.

Your correct his name is Rudy and out of everyone I have heard give information he is the one that makes the most sense. He does another one tonight with the don't promote other sites out of toledo ohio. I will try to post the link tonight after it happens. I usually get the link in my email sometime after 930pm eastern.

I just tried the link. Message said Fall event = error

Next page indicated the time had expired and was no longer available. It is Jan. 10th here.

this is the link

THE LINK

Im listening now, very informative like the poster said... a lot of great information for newbies...