Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK RECAP...

SmokinAce

January 8, 2011 By Fred Wilson

Subject: 1-7-10 Frank recap

I’VE TRIED TO PUT THIS IN A WAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. THEY ARE TALKING TOTAL CURRENCY ON THE MARKET. IRAQ HAS PULLED THE MAJORITY OFF THE MARKET IN IRAQ AND PER FRANK, HAVE BEEN DESTROYING THEM. THEIR M2 FIGURES ON THE CBI WEBSITE SHOW THE REMAINING CURRENCY AMOUNT STILL OUT. THAT WOULD BE YOURS AND MINE. WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING IS A DRAMATIC DECREASE IN THE DINAR THAT IS IN CIRCULATION. DELTA IS COMMENTING TO FRANK BELOW … “BURN BABY BURN” MEANS THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVING THEM AND DESTROYING THEM.

Yes it is Frank and don’t forget to look at the CBI spreadsheet you know where they have the M figures and reserves….look at the M2 figures.

LOL…burn baby burn.

LOL…yes Frank they are shredding them like crazy. It says that their M2 is now at 56 billion dinars. It used to be so much higher especially at the beginning of the year. This number has shrunk because they have collected 85% of their 000′s and have destroyed them. Frank IMO the GOI will need the remaining 15% to run their banking systems after Sunday. If they RI on Sunday then they are back up to full capacity with their currency adjusting to the re-denomination with the LD’s.

WCINTHAI ASKED ON THE BLOG LASTNIGHT: HE IS SAYING IF THE TWO FOLLOWING FACTS ARE TRUE, THEN WE HAVE TO BE VERY CLOSE TO THIS HAPPENEING. THE US MILITARY ARE ALREADY STRIP SEARCHED BEFORE THEY LEAVE NOW THE BOARDERS ARE BEING CHECKED FOR CURRENCY LEAVING THE COUNTRY. FRANKS POST LAST NIGHT STATED THERE IS A RUMOR OF A TRUCK ATTEMPTING TO LEAVE WITH 500M DINAR ON IT AND THEY SUPPOSEDLY STOPPED IT. (ITS IN FRANKS REPORT AT THE END from last night). BUT THE M2 FIGURRES BEING REDUCED BY 85% IS AN ADMISSION BY THE CBI THEMSELVES THAT SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO OCCUR.

A couple of questions Frank. I would like to know if this spreadsheet showing 58 billion dinars, did this very same spreadsheet show 27 trillion before?

On the army boarder watch, do they have specific orders to look for dinars or is this a general issue? If you can answer yes to the two questions, then that would explain were my socks went. Otherwise I must just forgot to put some on.

AND FINALLY BELOW IS FRANKS RESPONSE TO WCINTHAI FIGURING OUT WHO HOLDS THE REMAING 000 NOTES ON THE MARKET. US. FRANK CONFIRMS.

Interesting, I found them in the drawer. Then I was wondering if they will still remove about another 25 bln dinars which is the target, which should not be hard to do…..that would be us would it not?

…………………..INDEED!

KTF,

Frank

• Downvote 1

This doesn't seem to make any sense. M0 is a measure of physical currency in circulation, not M2.

M2 does not necessarily decrease if M0 decreases. Conversely, M2 must be at least as large as M0. Reference http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_(economics)#Example for examples.

Based on the CBI currency auction that took place January 5th, $151,487,000 worth of dinar were sold. 151,487,000 x 1170 = 177,239,790,000 dinar. I personally do not know whether the currency auctions are for physical currency or digital currency (in fact I posed this exact question to the Question forum), but in either case this one auction would imply M2 is larger than 56 bn, as "Fred" has stated.

I’VE TRIED TO PUT THIS IN A WAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. THEY ARE TALKING TOTAL CURRENCY ON THE MARKET. IRAQ HAS PULLED THE MAJORITY OFF THE MARKET IN IRAQ AND PER FRANK, HAVE BEEN DESTROYING THEM. THEIR M2 FIGURES ON THE CBI WEBSITE SHOW THE REMAINING CURRENCY AMOUNT STILL OUT. THAT WOULD BE YOURS AND MINE. WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING IS A DRAMATIC DECREASE IN THE DINAR THAT IS IN CIRCULATION. DELTA IS COMMENTING TO FRANK BELOW … “BURN BABY BURN” MEANS THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVING THEM AND DESTROYING THEM.

Yes it is Frank and don’t forget to look at the CBI spreadsheet you know where they have the M figures and reserves….look at the M2 figures.

LOL…burn baby burn.

LOL…yes Frank they are shredding them like crazy. It says that their M2 is now at 56 billion dinars. It used to be so much higher especially at the beginning of the year. This number has shrunk because they have collected 85% of their 000′s and have destroyed them. Frank IMO the GOI will need the remaining 15% to run their banking systems after Sunday. If they RI on Sunday then they are back up to full capacity with their currency adjusting to the re-denomination with the LD’s.

WCINTHAI ASKED ON THE BLOG LASTNIGHT: HE IS SAYING IF THE TWO FOLLOWING FACTS ARE TRUE, THEN WE HAVE TO BE VERY CLOSE TO THIS HAPPENEING. THE US MILITARY ARE ALREADY STRIP SEARCHED BEFORE THEY LEAVE NOW THE BOARDERS ARE BEING CHECKED FOR CURRENCY LEAVING THE COUNTRY. FRANKS POST LAST NIGHT STATED THERE IS A RUMOR OF A TRUCK ATTEMPTING TO LEAVE WITH 500M DINAR ON IT AND THEY SUPPOSEDLY STOPPED IT. (ITS IN FRANKS REPORT AT THE END from last night). BUT THE M2 FIGURRES BEING REDUCED BY 85% IS AN ADMISSION BY THE CBI THEMSELVES THAT SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO OCCUR.

A couple of questions Frank. I would like to know if this spreadsheet showing 58 billion dinars, did this very same spreadsheet show 27 trillion before?

On the army boarder watch, do they have specific orders to look for dinars or is this a general issue? If you can answer yes to the two questions, then that would explain were my socks went. Otherwise I must just forgot to put some on.

AND FINALLY BELOW IS FRANKS RESPONSE TO WCINTHAI FIGURING OUT WHO HOLDS THE REMAING 000 NOTES ON THE MARKET. US. FRANK CONFIRMS.

Interesting, I found them in the drawer. Then I was wondering if they will still remove about another 25 bln dinars which is the target, which should not be hard to do…..that would be us would it not?

…………………..INDEED!

KTF,

Frank

Strip searched?? I find that HIGHLY UN-Likely! Perhaps that statement was an exageration or whatever but yournot going to strip search every soldier leaving IRAQ..... simply not happening.

This doesn't seem to make any sense. M0 is a measure of physical currency in circulation, not M2.

M2 does not necessarily decrease if M0 decreases. Conversely, M2 must be at least as large as M0. Reference http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_(economics)#Example for examples.

Based on the CBI currency auction that took place January 5th, $151,487,000 worth of dinar were sold. 151,487,000 x 1170 = 177,239,790,000 dinar. I personally do not know whether the currency auctions are for physical currency or digital currency (in fact I posed this exact question to the Question forum), but in either case this one auction would imply M2 is larger than 56 bn, as "Fred" has stated.

I would be interested to know if the auctions are for electronic or physical dinar as well. Did you get an answer on your question? A good question IMO i might add.

LOL…burn baby burn.

…………………..INDEED!

KTF,

Frank

LOL…burn baby burn.

…………………..INDEED!

KTF,

Frank

Frank, Who is your contact that is telling you the dinars are being destroyed? Frank, we had several christian soldiers come on here and post that anyone can buy dinar and do what ever they want with them. Frank, who was driving the truck with the so called 500 million dinar? Impossible!!!!!! and then you say this,,,,, "BUT THE M2 FIGURRES BEING REDUCED BY 85% IS AN ADMISSION BY THE CBI THEMSELVES THAT SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO OCCUR." Here ya go frank, quid pro qo for ya. What were the M2 Figures before the last major RV!!!!! oh whats that frank, there has never been an RV that you are associated with. so what the hell do you know about the relationship between the M2 figures and an RV. FRANKS a month ago you were telling everyone that as soon as govt was formed it be done and it had to be done by the end of the year. You don't know **** and you use ministry as a scape goat. GOD BLESS MY BROTHER! ALHOA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1