Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rates showing up at the banks! or not

I just talked with an ex cobanker for BoA and there are not rates showing up....I don't know what leprachan or unicorn told him this, but it is not true.

Is the ex cobanker an ex teller? If so, he/she probably does not have a clue. ha ha

• Upvote 1

I just talked with an ex cobanker for BoA and there are not rates showing up....I don't know what leprachan or unicorn told him this, but it is not true.

Why did you receive a minus for this?

I gave you a plus to offset it, and I feel people shouldn't be receiving minuses for imparting the truth.

Infinite Blessings,

• Upvote 2

I was a banker with BoA until last October. Yes it is a Cobanker. Im sorry I don't have a magical pony ride for you but actual information. I'll see if I can find out info and not share it next time.

BTW that last comment was meant for the negativity.

• Upvote 2

Come on people....don't you ALL KNOW BY now that ONLY Terry K's SUPER DUPER TOP SECRET CONTACTS can see any of this stuff???? Well him and, of course, Ranger 77 aka Phoenix's fortune tellers and star readers...can't forget them :blink:

Sorta like my old Uncle Chuck who thought everyone in the room was a balloon...only HE could see it!!!!!

Stop wasting your time and brain energy on this TK clown ;)

One of these days he is going to be right!

• Downvote 2

Information from another post.....

FAMILY .... ADMINS.... AND MODS.......... I NEED YOUR HELP. CAN YOU PLEASE BUMP THIS AND THEN TAKE IT OVER TO TOMORROW'S THREAD......... IT WILL HELP ME WITH THE ENDLESS CALLS TODAY ON THIS SUBJECT. TY KINDLY.

On my front page post yesterday DELTA asked me if I knew about a CC that was going to happen late last night..............I said yes.

So I told DELTA to track it and see if TEAM can verify any of the info they shared.

DELTA/TEAM told me early this morning that M was on Iraqi TV yesterday talking about the Army Holiday. Today...............He said NOTHING on Iraqi TV.

It is very unlikely M will say anything on Iraqi TV today because we know he is STILL meeting VERY PRIVATELY in closed meetings with A. These meetings started this week between the 2 of them and they last a VERY long time...........All day. Also........Nothing is EVER done on their Holy Friday..........NEVER.

Can the IMF force the RI rate release? To a degree yes they can. BUT............It will NEVER happen that way. U C ................The IMF (part of the Authors) have been and will continue to work hand in hand .......... CLOSELY with S and the CBI. Hence as we told You Monday.............S is now in charge. The rate will come from S/CBI .............IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT. NOT .........FROM THE GOI. Either the GOI awaits it Sunday OR.........S gave it to M already. Sunday we will learn.

The IMF may take the lead on the IQD's progress but ONLY S has to power to release or not.........Based on what M has done to PLEASE HIM and the IMF!

The IMF has and WANTS a long lasting relationship with the CBI..................Like the USA has with SOFA and Iraq. In the next 2/3 years .............The IMF/CBI must become one.

Iraqi TV says today that M and A will finalize the ministers for Sunday all day long. TV said they have spent 48 hours getting ready. (last 2 days) TV also talked how committes are rapping things up for Sunday too.

DELTA will call me after Iraq's midnight hour with another report. I will share if important.

Hope this has been of some help to You Family. I apologize but I am going to turn off my phone now. Many of You need to just be still.

Aloha Friday.............

KTF,

Frank

Today I received a furtune cookie at the Panda, here on Camp Arifjan, Kuwait..............

IT READ........................

"THAT WAS NOT CHICKEN"................

BUT I GOT SOME LUCKY NUMBERS!!! THEY WERE 3.22, 3.60, .086, 1.79, 5.27

Edited by Rome M

******* POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE. NOT MY ARTICLE. ONLY A CUT AND PASTE. *******

* Rudy Post: don't promote other sites 1/8/11 (Well-said!)

January 8, 2011 11:58 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off

Posted Today, 09:27 PM

HAVING WORKED FOR MANY YEARS WITH JPMCHASE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY DEPT AS A VICE PRESIDENT, THERE IS ALOT OF RUMORS GOING AROUND THAT CERTAIN BANKS ARE SHOWING IN THEIR “BACK OFFICE SYSTEMS” CERTAIN REVALUED PRICES FOR THE IRAQI CURRENCY. THERE IS NO SUCH SYSTEM ON CURRENCY BANKING SOFTWARE. THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON THAT A FICTIOUS PRICE WOULD FILTER IT WAY INTO A SYSTEM FOR NO REASON AT ALL. !ST IT WOULD BE EXTRA LABOR FOR THERE IT/INFORMATION DEPT TO BE PLAYING BACK OFFICE PRICING GAMES, WHEN THAT PRICE IS NOT EVEN AUTHORIZED FOR RELEASE. WHEN CURRENCIES ARE REISSUED/REVALUED, THEIR ARE THREE MAJOR CLEARING HOUSES THAT HANDLE ALL INTERNATIONAL TRADE OF CURRENCIES, LETS CALL THEM “GLOBAL TRADING/EXECUTING HOUSES. THE PRICE IS RELEASED TO THESE 3 HOUSES, THEY HANDLE THE BUY/SELL. WHEN THE PRICE IS SET EITHER BEING A “BASIC BASKET CURRENCY” OR A “EXOTIC CURRENCY” THE SPEADS ARE CALCULATED FOR PROFIT TRADING. THESE HOUSES ARE CLEARING CENTERS FOR BANKS, CURRENCY TRADING DEPTS, RETAIL INVESTORS WORKING WITH FOREX PLATFORMS. EACH ONE OF THESE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT SPREADS DEPENDING ON THEIR “SELL/BUY PORTFOLIOS. SOME OF THESE INVESTORS TRADE HEAVILY IN THE MARKET SO THE SPREADS OFFERED THEM IS LESS BECAUSE OF THE VOLUME THEY SELL AND BUY. OTHERS THE SPREAD IS HIGHER BECAUSE THEIR VOLUME IS LOWER.

SO WHEN THE BANK, CURRENCY TRADERS, RETAIL INVESTORS ENTER THE MARKET THEY WILL DEAL WITH 1 OF THE THREE CLEARING HOUSES, WHEN A CURRENCY IS SOLD THERE HAS TO BE A BUYER, THAT 1 TRANSACTION MAY SIT ON THE MARKET FOR SECONDS, MINUTES OR HOURS UNTIL THE BUY/SELL SPREAD HAS BEEN MATCHED WITH EITHER A BUYER OR SELLER. THIS ALL COMES INTO PLAY ON PURCHASING DEMAND OR DROP SELLING POWER. IT FLUCTUATES CONSTANTLY.

SO WHEN I READ ABOUT ALL THESE BANKS HAVING “BACK OFFICE PRICEING” WHEN THE PRICE DOESNT EVEN EXIST AT ANY OF THE 3 CLEARING HOUSES, I WONDER WHERE ALL THIS INFORMATION IS COMING FROM. IN THE 15 YEARS OF HAVING WORKED SIDE BY SIDE WITH SOME OF THE BEST TRADERS IN THE MARKET, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH FANTASY. NOW I AM NOT SAYING SOMEONE IS FEEDING YOU BAD INFORMATION , I JUST THINK THEY HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED.

WHEN THE PRICE OPENS NOT ALL BANKS JUMP IN IMMIDIATLY, THE PRICEING MAY NOT CONFORM TO THEIR PORTFOLIO, OR THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH TO HEDGE IN THAT ONE CURRENCY. CURRENCIES ARE VERY VOLOTILE, AND IN SECONDS A BANK CAN BE ON THE LOSING END IF THE PIPS MOVE IN THE WRONG DIRECTION AND THE SPREAD CAN NOT COVER WHAT THEY SOLD/BOUGHT FOR.

MOST BANKS WILL HAVE A ONE DAY PRICE AND THE SPREAD WILL COVER FOR MOVEMENT IN ANY DIRECTION, SOME BANKS WILL STOP TRADING IN THE CURRENCY IF IT HAS TO MUCH OF A DRASTIC MOVEMENT. YOU MAY WALK INTO A BANK AND THEIR MORNING PRICE WILL BE THE SAME AS THEIR AFTERNOON PRICE EVEN THO THE CURRENCY HAS MOVED DRAMATICALLY.

LISTEN FOLKS, THEIR IS NO “BACK OFFICE PRICEING SYSTEM. THE CLEARING HOUSES EXECUTE THE PRICE TO THE BANKS OR INVESTORS, THE MARKET IS VERY DICTORIAL IN ITS PROCESSES, IF IT WERENT IT WOULD BE CHAOS. TRUST ME, THEIR IS NO BACK OFFICE PRICE. AND THE ONE’S THAT ARE BEING QUOTED ARE RIDICULOUS. THEIR SO OUT OF THE TRUE GLOBAL EXCHANGE RATE, LETS GET BACK TO REALITY AND WAIT FOR THE TRUE RV VALUE TO HIT THE MARKET THE WAY IT HAS FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS. YES NOW WITH COMPUTERS ITS MUCH FASTER TRANSACTIONS AND EXECUTIONS, BUT THEIR IS STILL A METHOD OF PROCESS, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME CALL ANY FOREX COMPANY AND TALK TO ONE OF THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TRADERS AND LEARN FOR YOURSELF.

RUDY

******* END OF CUT AND PASTED COPY. *******

B)