Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

looks like we may have a RATE

dirtman_00

isn't this the kurdistan budget, not the iraq budget? they operate separately right? :huh:

Network this day of News (HNN) - An official in the Ministry of Finance Government of the Kurdistan region of Iraq on Friday, that the Government of the province according to the 2011 budget the current, set to 10 thousand people only, indicating that the financial region will send its budget for 2011, to Kurdistan parliament for approval which, after approval by the Iraqi parliament on the budget of the Federal Assembly.

First of all are you saying DIVIDE (your spelling DEVIED) 79.6 into 93?

79.6 DIVIDED by 93 +7= 0.8559139

Hey dinardick, Dirt's my buddy. He obviously made a typo. So when you take time to bring correction to someone that, of all times, is not a time you would want to screw up. So 79.6/93+7=0.8559139? You should probably check yourself on that one friend... B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMHO a low RV is simply a way of shaking out some of the speculators early. It will go up and up so just hang on to it.

Banks are not non-profit organizations, they're in this to make money too. If they can buy back X amount of dinar at an .85 exchange rate, even if only for a day or two, they saved millions in the process. The patient hold outs will make more $ in the end.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please read the artical and check my math

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.swalefnalhelwa.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D1002&rurl=translate.google.com

The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some 93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars), when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day.

If you devied 79.6 into 93 you get 1.16 so it looks as if 1.16 dinars = 1 USD

Ok... this math looks right to me...the amount of dinar (93 bilion) is larger than the amount of USD(79.6 billion) so it would be 1.16 dinar = 1 USD

If it were .85 then the amount of dinar would have to be smaller than the = to amount of dollars ..... GO RV!!!!

Now all I wanna know is when to I cash in????? Monday?????

Im pretty sure this is a typo.....the budget is supposed to be 91 or 93 TRILLION dinar.......guess we will see.....check other news sources.....

Certainly not wanting to be a pessimist, but I agree with this statement by keepmwlknfny. I also remember seeing that the budget figure were quoted originally in trillions of dinars, not billions. Maybe it's a typo...or how about the possibility something getting lost in the translation.

That seems to about sums it... Great Find

93 Billion IQD / 79.6Billion USD = 1.1683 IQD = $1 USD

14 Billion iQD / 12 Billion USD = 1.16667 IQD =$1 USD

64 Billion IQD / 54.7 Billion USD = 1.17001 IQD = $1 USD

I'll take it. Let's pray they'll go on n RV :D

Im pretty sure this is a typo.....the budget is supposed to be 91 or 93 TRILLION dinar.......guess we will see.....check other news sources.....

I have to agree with Keep.. I've seen other budget numbers in the Trillions so I'd like to see another article or proof of this before we can dance.

Also, both numbers are correct... If 1 dinar = $.86 USD, then $1 USD = 1.16 Dinars.... just divide 1 by either number and you'll get the other.

B