Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Purchase

Steak Dinar-Nar

MY UNCLE'S FRIEND IN HOUSTON JUST PUT A DOWN PAYMENT ON A NEW CAR WITH A 25K DINAR NOTE THEY OFFERED TO GIVE HIM CHANGE AND HE REPLIED "KEEP IT" I ALSO HEARD THAT THEY HAVE RV'D IN TEXAS.

My sister's brother next door neighbor's couzin, which is her husband.... also purchased a new helicopter for 25000 IQD. This is AWESOME, they must have RV already in West Virginia Too!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I replied to some DINAR ads craiglist-Dallas and Houston. One the guy was asking $10,000 USD for a 25k IQD note. I told him that the price was a lil steep for me and he replied that he already sold several. The other guy had 10K worth of crumpled IDQ notes that he wanted $1,000 for. I told him he was a lilltle to high for me and he replied that maybe the notes were Baharanian notes cause he just got back from cashing in the same amount at the bank and got $1,500 USD. Therefore, in many ways it has already RV'ed within the great state of Texas. And all this time everyone thought California was setting the trend for the rest of the nation to follow.

Now dont bash us from Texas. Those people mentioned above must have moved here from the northern states. They used to call them "Carpet Baggers" after the Civil War. :lol::lol::lol: And I will be the first to tell, IT AINT RV'd YET!