Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/6/2011

Doc31

Doc, I am new to this Dinar adventure and I want to thank you for the time and thought you put into this topic.

YOU NOT ONLY COVER THE NUMBERS AND WHAT THEY MAY MEAN TO US, YOU ALSO COVER THE SPIRITUAL ASPECTS OF THIS INVESTMENT. I decided long ago, ALL THE MONEY AND WEALTH IN THE WORLD BELONGS TO GOD AND HE SIMPLY LETS SOME OF US BE STEWARDS OVER IT. I believe money doesn't make a person, it simply makes a person more of what they were before they got the money.

A Good Person becomes more of a GOOD person with newly acquired wealth and a BAD person etc.etc.

I have prayed over this investment and am looking for guidance from my Higher Power as to what to do with my profits once the RV is Complete.

I have always tried to live in FAITH and not FEAR in all things. I tell myself, IF GOD BE WITH US, WHO THEN CAN STAND AGAINST US.

I BELIEVE GOD WANTS THE RV TO HAPPEN AND THAT WE WILL BE GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANTS AND DO LOTS OF GOOD WITH OUR NEWLY ACQUIRED WEALTH.

THANKS FOR YOUR POSTS, AND MY WIFE AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS.

When this is all said and done, no matter the outcome, I sure would like to meet you and shake your hand. I wish you nothing but success in your life's endevours. I believe you to be a very good man. Thanks, Doc.

DITTO...There are alot of folks here that I would love to meet. And then there are some I just wish you the best. B)

DOC31,

WHO STARTED THIS 72 HOUR PREREQUISITE, ANYWAYS?????????

Wasn't it ZANTAC??????

Or are we basing it on a known or posted fact from a credible source.... with perhaps a link.

Many of us are being VERY careful with what we believe now days..... ya know what I mean?

And I love your posts, efforts, and consistent dedication to this site!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doc I want you to sincerely know how much I enjoy reading your posts. I don't know how anyone could every consider you a "pumper". As a christian I can honestly appreciate someone who fasted and prayed before making the decision to invest in Dinar. There are so many hungry children in our world. If you fill a starving childs belly his/hers heart, mind and soul are soon to follow. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!

Great post Doc, be easy on the woeful souls that walk the earth praying for an expedited RV, greed can and will change most if not all. It's a shame that most of these people never bothered to do any research before jumping into this investment, because if they had they would've known that Rome wasn't built in a day, this is politics, not business, and nothing in politics runs smoothly. It'll happen, eventually, we all have to just sit back, read the facts, and keep an eye out for the news and updates without being to concerned with dates or setting our watch to dates ;) as you put it

Exactly I totally agree, while they continue guessing on dates, it will never happend. So I think better not to continue with that crappp, and just let the joy to come when ever have to come.

I am also tired of everyday comming and check, yes or not, so now I will only come once a week. I am already adicted to this Iraquiees, need to relax on the beach some time, with margarita or cuba libre.

Bless to all, and take it easy, don't get a panic attack.

Blessing.

I appreciate the fact that you do so much to keep us informed. I haven't been on DinarVets very long, but I have read enough to realize that you make sense, you're honest and kind, and you don't set dates so I stick with your posts. Plus, I feel more comfortable obtaining information from a brother-in-Christ. Thanks for all you do. God bless and keep up the good work.

:D:twothumbs:

DOC31,

WHO STARTED THIS 72 HOUR PREREQUISITE, ANYWAYS?????????

Wasn't it ZANTAC??????

Or are we basing it on a known or posted fact from a credible source.... with perhaps a link.

Many of us are being VERY careful with what we believe now days..... ya know what I mean?

And I love your posts, efforts, and consistent dedication to this site!!!!!!!

You know Fishman, I have been hearing the 48-72 hr thing for so long I have now just assumed it to be necessary, and to be fact. Good question, I will see if I can find anything about it.

You know Fishman, I have been hearing the 48-72 hr thing for so long I have now just assumed it to be necessary, and to be fact. Good question, I will see if I can find anything about it.

Look no further ... it was Zantac's UAE contact who said that we would NOT see an RI/RV until we had seen at LEAST 48 hrs of "NO AUCTION".

• Upvote 1

What's up Doc? heh heh,had to say it.Just wanted to post a quick note to let you know how much the effort you put into this is appreciated.I also wanted to say that regardless of your religious beliefs,I don't think you lost any supporters when you started speaking religion in your post as you thought you would.(at least none that mattered!)What you have to say about this investment is very thoughtful,insightful and valuable information for anyone who wants unbiased information about it.I am not religious but I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion.Thank-you and keep up the good work.

Sparky

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doc,

You're the best !!! I like your posts because they are a great summary of what's going on and are not written by a madman with impatience. I think I'm going to to what you've been doing and just get a little dinar at a time, like you said (sometimes just $25 per week)..

Keep up the good work and keep that news coming.

One last thing, I want to applaud you for not being ashamed to be a christian. I believe the same as you. A lot of good can come from an RV. As part of my religious beliefs, I give 10% of my increase to my church. I give a bit more to help feed the hungry. I'm not rich, but I give a pretty good percent to help others. When this RV happens, 10% of what I gain is going to do a lot of good for a lot of people. And it will also put me in a good position to help out even more.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not going to give it all away. I plan on paying off my debts, getting a very nice boat and something even nicer to pull it with, and then getting some really fun toys. Putting some $$ away for my kids education and their weddings, and investing diversely enough that I won't ever have to worry about money again (at least not the lack of money).

Thanks again for your posts !!

You're an inspiration to us all.

• Upvote 2

First time posting been following since the beginning of December...i have been reading everything...and there are some that post negative things and there are some that post positive things but either way we all want the same thing...go rv

p.s stay away from the microchips as known as the mark of the beast...its here and it is in the health care bill...you wont go to heaven if you get the mark of the beast...nothing about the RV but its more important...

Look no further ... it was Zantac's UAE contact who said that we would NOT see an RI/RV until we had seen at LEAST 48 hrs of "NO AUCTION".

Thanks,

This confirms my POINT!

Because Zantac heard it from someone who, heard it from someone, who thinks he may have heard it from someone.....

And then the whole DINAR WORLD is depending or relying or at least referencing info that has absolutely NO SOLID BACKING for about 3-4 months now.

I am really trying to QUALIFY ALL info from now on.

Please don't anyone fault me for that...

No Offense Zantac but we require proof of your statement at this point... of course IMO smile.gif

I'm going to disagree with you here. This was never presented as a news article. Always as an opinion.

As I presented it to you ...

Also understand that the reason that I mention it is that it seems logical (not absolute) and a natural progression/need and I (like many others) have accepted that it is probable but not absolutely necessary. Zantac came back with another hypothesis that a long weekend perhaps was enough to get the accounting straight and if the RI/RV came within days that they would only have to updated the books from the long weekend to the day (yes, I realize that it is done every day but you get the gist). Now as far as getting the CBI house in order ... well, the argument is $.01 error times Trillions of IQD ... kinda' self explanatory.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1