Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali's Dinar Reserve Policy

daisyflower

There has been a lot of conflicting stories floating around regarding Ali's Reserve policy and securing your purchase with a Dinar note. Below is his email to me today regarding the policy - very specific information. I'm also attaching a copy of the email. The only edit is the removal of my last name. :)

To: dawnxxxxxx @yahoo.com;

Date: Wed, January 5, 2011 11:16:47 AM

Cc:

Subject: RE: Reserve Question

Correct, the 90% balance must be paid regardless of an RV or not. Here are some basic clarifications:

You can send in either a 10K or a 25K note to hold an active reserve order. We will hold that note for filing purposes for that specific order. Once that order expires we will return the note, if the dinar happens to re-value, we will contact you, the customer, and ask you where you would like those funds applied to. You can pay off any balance that you have due with those funds, including additional active reserve orders you have open at the time.

You do not need to send in a note for each order. If the dinar re-values, you can use the cash for that note on any reserve order you have an owed-balance on. We do not know what amount of money that note would be worth, so we cannot guarantee that it would cover all of your orders.

The one order number policy is simply for filing purposes. Please be aware that we will not move a note once it has been filed under a specific expiration date, we are required to send it back.

When sending in a note, please include a memo stating your desired order number to hold, as well as a self-addressed stamped envelope in the case that it does not RV, we will send your note back.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Reserve Question

Date: Tue, January 04, 2011 11:38 am

To: info@dinartrade.com

I know you are very busy answering (most likely) the same questions over and over again, so I thank you in advance for your time.

Please confirm: Dinar's bought on reserve MUST be paid in full with US dollars within 30 days, regardless of whether or not a Dinar note is sent to cover a possible RV during the interim? In other words, the Dinar note does not pay for the remaining 90% due if there is no RV in 30 days?

Thank you again.

Dawn

post-20066-129425478379_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

WHAT????

Please correct me if my impression is wrong, but, it reads as though you can send him a 10 or 25K note, he'll hold dinar of reserve for you and if it does not RV or you don't pat the balance he'll send the note back to you... is that right???? Did I read that right???

rd

WHAT????

Please correct me if my impression is wrong, but, it reads as though you can send him a 10 or 25K note, he'll hold dinar of reserve for you and if it does not RV or you don't pat the balance he'll send the note back to you... is that right???? Did I read that right???

rd

Yes that is what I was also told but remember everyone this is only if you've Dinars on reserve

already and your 30 days is about to expire than you can use dinars to go another 30 days.

One more thing if this don't rv in 30 days than he'll send you your Dinar note back if you'll send

him a self address envelope with your note.

Edited by rtrusty

Yes that is what I was also told but remember everyone this is only if you've Dinars on reserve

already and your 30 days is about to expire than you can use dinars to go another 30 days.

One more thing if this don't rv in 30 days than he'll send you your Dinar note back if you'll send

HMMMM...that that mean...just possibly...I mean just maybe? RV Soon.

OK, I have 4 orders on reserve each offset by about a week.

I send one 10K dinar to hold all these reserves for an additional 30 days past their respective expiration dates.

When the first extended reserve order is about to expire I can I send another 10K dinar to hold all the reserves another 30 days?

I like this. There must be something I don't understand

Um, this only makes sense if he thinks it's not going to RV anytime soon. Why would he allow you to basically keep your option on reserved dinars indefinitely, at no cost to you?

It does tell me that he does expect it to at least be at least .10 if it does RV. Then the 10k bill and the $100 reserve deposit cover the cost of you purchasing the million dinar.

Edited by cwtrimmer

OK...

One last clarification, for those of us with one track minds... :unsure:

In order to use a Dinar note to place a 'reserve order', you must have already placed a 'reserve order' and sent 10% of your order in USD to guarantee your reserve.

You can then reserve MORE using IQD notes.

HOWEVER, if the RV doesn't happen BEFORE your 1ST 30 days reserve expires, you must either send in the 90% balance in USD, or forfeit the 10% USD used to hold your first reserve.

Either way, Ali will send your IQD back without penalty.

Does that sound anything like what you understand??? :blink:

If so, this is an improvement (slight, but with more leverage), over the Dinar Banker dinar note reserve policy...

SemperFi,

~ 56chvy

There has been a lot of conflicting stories floating around regarding Ali's Reserve policy and securing your purchase with a Dinar note. Below is his email to me today regarding the policy - very specific information. I'm also attaching a copy of the email. The only edit is the removal of my last name. :)

To: dawnxxxxxx @yahoo.com;

Date: Wed, January 5, 2011 11:16:47 AM

Cc:

Subject: RE: Reserve Question

Correct, the 90% balance must be paid regardless of an RV or not. Here are some basic clarifications:

You can send in either a 10K or a 25K note to hold an active reserve order. We will hold that note for filing purposes for that specific order. Once that order expires we will return the note, if the dinar happens to re-value, we will contact you, the customer, and ask you where you would like those funds applied to. You can pay off any balance that you have due with those funds, including additional active reserve orders you have open at the time.

You do not need to send in a note for each order. If the dinar re-values, you can use the cash for that note on any reserve order you have an owed-balance on. We do not know what amount of money that note would be worth, so we cannot guarantee that it would cover all of your orders.

The one order number policy is simply for filing purposes. Please be aware that we will not move a note once it has been filed under a specific expiration date, we are required to send it back.

When sending in a note, please include a memo stating your desired order number to hold, as well as a self-addressed stamped envelope in the case that it does not RV, we will send your note back.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Reserve Question

Date: Tue, January 04, 2011 11:38 am

To: info@dinartrade.com

I know you are very busy answering (most likely) the same questions over and over again, so I thank you in advance for your time.

Please confirm: Dinar's bought on reserve MUST be paid in full with US dollars within 30 days, regardless of whether or not a Dinar note is sent to cover a possible RV during the interim? In other words, the Dinar note does not pay for the remaining 90% due if there is no RV in 30 days?

Thank you again.

Dawn

I just checked their web site and did not see any reference to reserving IQD as described in your post.

Has anyone else verified this policy?

Thanks for sharing.

I just checked their web site and did not see any reference to reserving IQD as described in your post.

Has anyone else verified this policy?

Thanks for sharing.

Am I the only one that is totally confused?? I know that Dinar Trade requires 120,000 dinars as a down payment on 1 million. However,the rest of this is confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just called DT to verify and the guy I talked to told me that you can use your existing dinar notes to pay as your 10% downpayment. He stated "instead of paying $114 dollars for 1 million IQD, you would have to send in 125,000 dinar." When I asked him whether or not we could extend our existing 30 day reserve order, I got no response and then the phone disconnected. So I can't comment on the extension. I would definitely like to know though.

The part of this conversation that I don't understand is why would Ali simply mail your dinar back to you. It seems to me that you are using your dinar as a tradeable currency to secure an order the same way our $s are being used with the down payment. If the RV does not occur within the 30 days (which I hope it does) it would seem to me that your dinar were just deemed non-refundable the same way our 10% down payment is if we don't pay the balance in full by the end of the 30 days.

Just my thoughts until I can verify it from DT directly. Go RV!

When you send in your note, he DOES NOT hold the dinar on reserve an additional 30 days! I actually did this. I sent in a 25K note to him with the info for my

dinar on reserve order and a self addressed/stamped envelope. He held it for the 30days only and then returned it to me when my 30 days were up.

Hope this help explain it.

• Upvote 1

It looks to me like the reserve policy is for those that know exactly when the RV is going to occur but have very little money. And judging from what I've seen this just isn't possible. Maybe you'll get lucky and put up a fraction of the money and it somehow hits just perfectly after 7 years. More likely you will end up paying more money or lose the deposit.

It's already more expensive than usual to buy the Dinar at this time and the reserve Dinars are even more so.

Unless you have some money that's coming to you and you're afraid it will RV before you have a chance to buy, just buy a smaller amount for now or wait.

I just called DT to verify and the guy I talked to told me that you can use your existing dinar notes to pay as your 10% downpayment. He stated "instead of paying $114 dollars for 1 million IQD, you would have to send in 125,000 dinar." When I asked him whether or not we could extend our existing 30 day reserve order, I got no response and then the phone disconnected. So I can't comment on the extension. I would definitely like to know though.

The part of this conversation that I don't understand is why would Ali simply mail your dinar back to you. It seems to me that you are using your dinar as a tradeable currency to secure an order the same way our $s are being used with the down payment. If the RV does not occur within the 30 days (which I hope it does) it would seem to me that your dinar were just deemed non-refundable the same way our 10% down payment is if we don't pay the balance in full by the end of the 30 days.

Just my thoughts until I can verify it from DT directly. Go RV!

I agreed TC

I have multiple reserves that will have the balance due on the 12th. I was under the impression from several chats I read that Ali would allow an investor the opportunity to extend the 30 days by sending in a 10,000 or 25,000 dinar note for each reserve, depending on the value of the reserve, to maintain it for an unspecified length of time. However, when I called today I was told that was not the case and in fact I would have to send in the eqivelant amount of dinar to extend the time limit. After reading the posts above the confusion factor has increased a hundred fold. Nothing makes sense. Ali's email is very unclear and does not really answer the questions and his staff takes us around the mulberry bush so many times I am dizzy. A clear precise statement from Ali that defines his position is desperately needed asap.