Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stocks that might follow rv?

dklll

AIB- .88 going down

Allied Irish bank

IRE-2.65 going down

Bank of Ireland

Our stocks took a dive into 2009 RF -Regoins Finance and C- Citygroup are starting to move but have to keep a good eye on, AIB and IRE also bottom out in 2009. I'am no expert i have followed Dinar for a few years, follow stocks for 10 years just started trading 2009. But overseas problems are going to start to level off i missed 2009 . Ford went down to 1.87 and back up to 18.00 and down to10.00 and back up tp 16.00 (my numbers are just close) there we many stocks that fell Ford is just one. I will not tell anybody to buy stocks just like to visit about them.

I'am shure there are some real traders on this site, I have been looking for stocks for the new year ran across the two i posted and i may be wrong but plan to keep hunting for stocks trading on USA stock exchange and yes I in ISX stock market.

Hope this is ok with Adam or mods if not just remove I will be done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...

Good Question

When the DOW falls ....most of the stocks will fall , and IF you have money

you can through it in any one of them and make some good money in time.

But when the RV happens and the US Dollar strengthens where do you put your money in?

My thoughts Gold , Silver will fall , I do believes silver will rebound faster.

When silver hits bottom I will try to get as much as i can.

But in the mean time as Silver starts to fall I will get into an ETF that moves in the opposite of silver

ZSL - ultra short silver

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=15829

Just my thoughts - would like to hear yours?

GLTA

Bob

• Upvote 1

Do like the Hunt brothers did some years back and start buying up all the silver that you can get your hands on. The price will skyrocket and you can sell off and make a killing.. They managed to get the price up to 20-1 and i might say,they got all mine ! just saying, post RV...

• 2 months later...

i would watch all financial stocks if this rvs big .. aslo watch ford stock .. and real estate stocks (reit)s ....this one in peticular i like ...(RAS) NYSE,, OR .. NYSE (CT) .. now these are 3 or 4 dollars per share stocks that have a potential of reaching 20 very fast.. to be listed as a reit ... they have to give 90% of their profits to the share holders to qualify for their reit tax status .. look at ras history on google finance .. they have a history of 50 cent dividends .. per quarter .. .. so if you buy 100,000 shares you can make 200,000 a year in dividends ... i will own at least 100,000 of ras

reit ..means real estate investment trust ..

Edited by ashtray

Good Question

When the DOW falls ....most of the stocks will fall , and IF you have money

you can through it in any one of them and make some good money in time.

But when the RV happens and the US Dollar strengthens where do you put your money in?

My thoughts Gold , Silver will fall , I do believes silver will rebound faster.

When silver hits bottom I will try to get as much as i can.

But in the mean time as Silver starts to fall I will get into an ETF that moves in the opposite of silver

ZSL - ultra short silver

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=15829

Just my thoughts - would like to hear yours?

GLTA

Bob

Don't be waiting for the price of silver to fall Bob. It might surprise you, yet. It is already rarer than gold and this price surpression cannot last. Get as much as you can as soon as possible.